Would GOP Whack-a-doodle Senator Marco Rubio Attack Jesus Christ As A Terrible Negotiator?

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Would GOP Whack-a-doodle Senator Marco Rubio Attack Jesus Christ As A Terrible Negotiator?

I believe if it furthered his pathetic career, he would. He's attacked the only US President that brought peace between Israel and Egypt as the most terrible negotiator the USA has had. Can you imagine Jesus Christ making peace between Cuba and the US?

geeze

"It's absurd and it's part of a long record of coddling dictators and tyrants," Rubio told Fox News, claiming the administration is "constantly giving away unilateral concessions ... in exchange for nothing." Rubio called Obama the "worst negotiator" the U.S. has had as president "since at least Jimmy Carter." He also said Congress would not support lifting the embargo. Congressional critics ready to block Obama push to normalize Cuban relations Fox News

obama did not bring peace to Israel and Egypt. That was done years ago. What obammy did was sell out the Cuban people so he could meet his boyhood hero.

Rubio would never get a chance. Obama would arrest Jesus for opposing homosexuality and have him crucified....

Not before the newly risen John the beloved disciple reveals on FOX News' Hannity
Show, his ongoing homo-erotic relationship with Jesus -- John will also be accused of favoring immigration reform (read amnesty) because Jesus has a Mexican sounding name

Rubio would never get a chance. Obama would arrest Jesus for opposing homosexuality and have him crucified....
According to Paul, Jesus didn't like the women.....
Neither does the GOP according to certain news reports. I've seen Women saying the GOP hates them. It's as valid an argument as having a few Cuban Americans say peace with Cuba makes Obama hate Cubans

obama did not bring peace to Israel and Egypt. That was done years ago. What obammy did was sell out the Cuban people so he could meet his boyhood hero.

Carter did that. The one whom Rubio thinks was as bad as Obama. Learn to read for comprehension and discernment.

The only peace treaty in the middle east to hold this long is exactly that peace treaty, brokered by then Pres. Jimmy Carter (D), signed by Menachim Begin and Anwar Sadat.

Carter did that. The one whom Rubio thinks was as bad as Obama. Learn to read for comprehension and discernment.

The only peace treaty in the middle east to hold this long is exactly that peace treaty, brokered by then Pres. Jimmy Carter (D), signed by Menachim Begin and Anwar Sadat.
So obama didn't bring peace to Egypt and Israel. What Carter did was go to Cuba and kiss Castro ass which is why Rubio made that statement.

Neither does the GOP according to certain news reports. I've seen Women saying the GOP hates them. It's as valid an argument as having a few Cuban Americans say peace with Cuba makes Obama hate Cubans
We were never at war with Cuba, we just had an embargo..But leave it to those seeking to identify themselves with freedom only to have it served with restrictions...These people are still wearing skinny ties and slim shaped suits with white wall hair cuts...

I think you should run with your faux war on women meme - it worked out so well for you last November....

So obama didn't bring peace to Egypt and Israel. What Carter did was go to Cuba and kiss Castro ass which is why Rubio made that statement.

Are you a real person or a bot?

We were never at war with Cuba, we just had an embargo..But leave it to those seeking to identify themselves with freedom only to have it served with restrictions...These people are still wearing skinny ties and slim shaped suits with white wall hair cuts...

Cuba? USSR? Chile under Pinochet?

Forum List

Back