Racism in Egypt 1500 years ago.

Wow racism isnt the fault of liberals, Al Sharpton or Obama?

Wait, are you sure Sharpton was no where near there 1500 years ago? hmmmmmm

Are you kidding me? Seriously? Talking about racism in the times when people were likely to kill any stranger who wanders into their village, just because he is a stranger regardless his colors or whatever?
There was no racism back then, for they knew nothing about race and were afraid or aggressive towards most of the things that seemed alien or different to them.
Geez, read some books, study some history and anthropology.

Are you kidding me? Seriously? Talking about racism in the times when people were likely to kill any stranger who wanders into their village, just because he is a stranger regardless his colors or whatever?
There was no racism back then, for they knew nothing about race and were afraid or aggressive towards most of the things that seemed alien or different to them.

Of course there was racism back then. Dummy

Racism began when humans were living in caves pal.
The thread was half meant in jest.
You're so fucking dumb you contradicted yourself when you posted: "they..........were afraid or aggressive towards most of the things that seemed alien or different to them".
Since you injected 'reading' and 'books' you didn't need to use "of the" in your post.
As you used the words "for they" it's obvious you are posting from very likely an Arab country. Either that or you speak/write in 'Biblical scripture'. HAAAA HAAAA!

Forum List

Back