Would GOP Whack-a-doodle Senator Marco Rubio Attack Jesus Christ As A Terrible Negotiator?

Neither does the GOP according to certain news reports. I've seen Women saying the GOP hates them. It's as valid an argument as having a few Cuban Americans say peace with Cuba makes Obama hate Cubans

I think you should run with your faux war on women meme - it worked out so well for you last November....

Huh? Medication time?

Would GOP Whack-a-doodle Senator Marco Rubio Attack Jesus Christ As A Terrible Negotiator?

I believe if it furthered his pathetic career, he would. He's attacked the only US President that brought peace between Israel and Egypt as the most terrible negotiator the USA has had. Can you imagine Jesus Christ making peace between Cuba and the US?

geeze

"It's absurd and it's part of a long record of coddling dictators and tyrants," Rubio told Fox News, claiming the administration is "constantly giving away unilateral concessions ... in exchange for nothing." Rubio called Obama the "worst negotiator" the U.S. has had as president "since at least Jimmy Carter." He also said Congress would not support lifting the embargo. Congressional critics ready to block Obama push to normalize Cuban relations Fox News
Stupid thread. Hopefully Rubio runs, he would be better than the worst PoTUS in history.

Rubio would never get a chance. Obama would arrest Jesus for opposing homosexuality and have him crucified....

Is that so? Tell me, what did Jesus have to say about homosexuals?
Sexuall immorality covers gay, Stupid argument.

One I felt was insufficient to even respond to.

The hate sites have programmed the drones to try and convince people that Jesus was a homosexual, or at least favored homosexuality.

It's pathetic.

Last edited:
Rubio would never get a chance. Obama would arrest Jesus for opposing homosexuality and have him crucified....

One I felt was insufficient to even respond to.

The hate sites have programmed the drones to try and convince people that Jesus was a homosexual, or at least favored homosexuality.

It's pathetic.

What is pathetic is railing against an argument that I am not even making.

Jesus is never once spoke about homosexuality directly. You cannot can't claim he has opinion on the matter one way or the other.
Yes I can. To defend the evil of homosexuality by saying"Jesus never spoke about it" is a cop out. Read Leviticus and see what God says about it.

Jesus is never once spoke about homosexuality directly. You cannot can't claim he has opinion on the matter one way or the other.
Yes I can. To defend the evil of homosexuality by saying"Jesus never spoke about it" is a cop out. Read Leviticus and see what God says about it.

I am well aware of The Book Leviticus. That doesn't change the fact that Jesus himself never spoke directly about homosexuals. I am in no way implying that he would support homosexuality by the way. Besides, the premise of this thread is silly.

Forum List

Back