Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And only the very, very, very ,very stupid would believe that being lice, parasite infected and disease ridden is a sigh of strength and not pathology....

Only the very very very very stupid would not believe mother nature and her cold rules....rule this planet.

The strong survive and weak perish. It is a simple rule that nature bears out every time. You do not have to like it.
Mother nature cold rules......LOL!!!!!

And only the very, very, very ,very stupid would believe that being lice, parasite infected and disease ridden is a sigh of strength and not pathology....

Only the very very very very stupid would not believe mother nature and her cold rules....rule this planet.

The strong survive and weak perish. It is a simple rule that nature bears out every time. You do not have to like it.
Hope you remember that when white people get bred out. Your genes are recessive. Ours is dominant. Good luck. Like you said yourself, mother nature doesnt make mistakes she eventually wont correct.

After going back to the start of this thread, I just realized how utterly stupid the title and intent of it really is.

The fact is that a very small percentage of people in this nation and globally, control the majority of the wealth world wide.

To even pose such a ludicrous question such as "Would blacks be better off without whites" is nothing but self glorifying nonsense manufactured by the insecure, demoralized bottom rung of the white population who have nothing left to hold onto, except their "sacred whiteness".

Those who are actually in a position to influence the global economy, view the rest of the population the same way, no matter what race they are, and it is in their best interest to divide the population along political and racial lines as opposed to them recognizing how they are similar.

Last edited:
Hope you remember that when white people get bred out. Your genes are recessive. Ours is dominant. Good luck. Like you said yourself, mother nature doesnt make mistakes she eventually wont correct.
It won't happen, but even if it did, it would be far too late to solve your inferiority issues.

:funnyface:

:funnyface:
As expected....

It won't happen, but even if it did, it would be far too late to solve your inferiority issues.

Actuality it's folk like you who have the inferiority issue, it's apparent in your near obsessive need to take credit for the things others have done that you weren't involved in.

Black people world wide are uninterested in you, your viewpoint or beliefs.
You on the other hand need to dredge up any and every fact, data or event and twist it to fit a narrative that is laughed at world wide.

You are powerless to effect change against any group of people including your own, so you live in a pipe dream of racial superiority.

At the same time, Black people like me move upward socially and access all the perks thereof.

Folk like you become envious.

Last edited:

Actuality it's folk like you who have the inferiority issue, it's apparent in your near obsessive need to take credit for the things others have done that you weren't involved in.

You on the other hand need to dredge up any and every fact, data or event and twist it to fit a narrative that is laughed at world wide.

You are powerless to effect change against any group of people including your own, so you live in a pipe dream of racial superiority.

At the same time, Black people like me move upward socially and access all the perks thereof.

You're going to have to do a lot better than this I-know-you-are-but- what-am-I. Wherever they are found in the world, black people are uniformly in the bottom rungs of their societies. While other may have started out disadvantaged, they worked their way up the socioeconomic scale. They did so by determination and taking destiny into their own hands.

For whatever reason, blacks have failed to do so. You can argue the reasons, but you can't argue the facts. What the likes of you and Asc are left with are feeble attempts of creating scenarios of success and blaming others for your failures.

Last edited:
Forget whitey, all you coons should be more worried about the Chinese taking over Africa. How do you say "yes masta" in Chinese?

Perhaps for black folks who love their race and then immediately ditch it, however for the rest of it is pretty simple. You guys hate yourselves that much that you leave your women and fall victim to a fantasy.

You also base way to much on white women. As if that is some kind of benchmark. Again, that is a GED argument. And to make even more comical, you use internet pictures to try and inspire emotion.

Your women are the ones falling victim to a fantasy. Guys arent worried about getting married until they are about 30. The thing is that regardless of if we have children with a white girl or a Black one the child is still considered Black. Our genes are that strong and we know this pains you while at the same time attracting white women. If you guys weren't so up in arms about it there would be no big deal as women from all races love Black guys. I love showing you little dick white racists that you are not even safe with your own women. BTW did you know today is SnowBunny Sunday?

BpsUR2BCMAA7B0o.jpg:large
Jungle fever, otherwise known as ebola. :D

Exposure to Disease
  • Columbus arrived in the Bahamas, where he made his first landfall in the Americas, in 1492. Columbus had nearly 90 crew members, whose European upbringings exposed them to diseases like smallpox, influenza and measles. While the Europeans had childhood immunities to these diseases, the American Indians had no defenses, and the diseases ravaged their populations. For example, Hispaniola possessed 250,000 natives upon Columbus’ arrival, and after 25 years, only 14,000 remained.

Read more : Effects of Christopher Columbus on American Indians eHow

Guess some white guys are so disease ridden their very presence is lethal. Talk to me about ebola when it kills in these numbers...
Our white immune system was too powerful for spear chuckers.

Perhaps for black folks who love their race and then immediately ditch it, however for the rest of it is pretty simple. You guys hate yourselves that much that you leave your women and fall victim to a fantasy.

You also base way to much on white women. As if that is some kind of benchmark. Again, that is a GED argument. And to make even more comical, you use internet pictures to try and inspire emotion.

Your women are the ones falling victim to a fantasy. Guys arent worried about getting married until they are about 30. The thing is that regardless of if we have children with a white girl or a Black one the child is still considered Black. Our genes are that strong and we know this pains you while at the same time attracting white women. If you guys weren't so up in arms about it there would be no big deal as women from all races love Black guys. I love showing you little dick white racists that you are not even safe with your own women. BTW did you know today is SnowBunny Sunday?

BpsUR2BCMAA7B0o.jpg:large
Jungle fever, otherwise known as ebola. :D

Exposure to Disease
  • Columbus arrived in the Bahamas, where he made his first landfall in the Americas, in 1492. Columbus had nearly 90 crew members, whose European upbringings exposed them to diseases like smallpox, influenza and measles. While the Europeans had childhood immunities to these diseases, the American Indians had no defenses, and the diseases ravaged their populations. For example, Hispaniola possessed 250,000 natives upon Columbus’ arrival, and after 25 years, only 14,000 remained.

Read more : Effects of Christopher Columbus on American Indians eHow

Guess some white guys are so disease ridden their very presence is lethal. Talk to me about ebola when it kills in these numbers...
Our white immune system was too powerful for spear chuckers.

Can you please continue to showplace your ignorance of pathology and immunity...

You're going to have to do a lot better than this I-know-you-are-but- what-am-I. Wherever they are found in the world, black people are uniformly in the bottom rungs of their societies. While other may have started out disadvantaged, they worked their way up the socioeconomic scale. They did so by determination and taking destiny into their own hands.

For whatever reason, blacks have failed to do so. You can argue the reasons, but you can't argue the facts. What the likes of you and Asc are left with are feeble attempts of creating scenarios of success and blaming others for your failures.

Unfortunately the alternate universe that you live in fails to recognize that the fastest growing segment of the wealthy and educated in the U.S. and the world are Black people and minorities.
People such as myself look at people like you as the unfortunate cast offs when ability, education and intellect count.

I don't have to answer for every Black person that is doing well or not so well in the world, it's really ignorant of you to suggest as much.

If I were as unintelligent as you, I may be tempted to frame such an asinine question and require that you be responsible for the state and actions of white people world wide.

Thank God, I'm obviously smarter than you.

Its already happening. Thats why you cave chimps are so pissed off white women are taking a look at your little dicks, laughing hysterically, and finding the nearest Black guy to have a mixed child with. You guys cant win either way. When a white guy has a child with a black women the child still will have the dominant Black genes. What are you going to do to stop the demise of your recessive genes?

Forget whitey, all you coons should be more worried about the Chinese taking over Africa. How do you say "yes masta" in Chinese?

You should be able to tell us how its pronounced cave chimp. China has already taken over the US. I bet your trailer park is owned by the Chinese.

Its already happening. Thats why you cave chimps are so pissed off white women are taking a look at your little dicks, laughing hysterically, and finding the nearest Black guy to have a mixed child with. You guys cant win either way. When a white guy has a child with a black women the child still will have the dominant Black genes. What are you going to do to stop the demise of your recessive genes?
Ya, whites needs blacks to save them. I guess you've never been to Africa. :D

You should be able to tell us how its pronounced cave chimp. China has already taken over the US. I bet your trailer park is owned by the Chinese.
We have a place for chinks in the US, it's called Chinatown. In Africa, they are showing the feral negros how to grow food. :D

Whites cant be saved by Blacks. Mother nature has already determined your genes are recessive. Black people are actually a hazard to your existence. Once our genes infiltrate your gene pool there is no going back. Thats why white women love mixed children. They sense the dominant genes and gravitate towards them.

We have a place for chinks in the US, it's called Chinatown. In Africa, they are showing the feral negros how to grow food. :D
They are showing them more than that but we will let it be a surprise to you. We will spring it on you at the worst possible time. :lol:

Whites cant be saved by Blacks. Mother nature has already determined your genes are recessive. Black people are actually a hazard to your existence. Once our genes infiltrate your gene pool there is no going back. Thats why white women love mixed children. They sense the dominant genes and gravitate towards them.
Keep telling yourself that Dorothy. But I bet that even YOU don't believe that malarkey. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back