Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you remember that when white people get bred out. Your genes are recessive. Ours is dominant. Good luck. Like you said yourself, mother nature doesnt make mistakes she eventually wont correct.
It won't happen, but even if it did, it would be far too late to solve your inferiority issues.
Its already happening. Thats why you cave chimps are so pissed off white women are taking a look at your little dicks, laughing hysterically, and finding the nearest Black guy to have a mixed child with. You guys cant win either way. When a white guy has a child with a black women the child still will have the dominant Black genes. What are you going to do to stop the demise of your recessive genes?
Ya, whites needs blacks to save them. I guess you've never been to Africa. :D
Whites cant be saved by Blacks. Mother nature has already determined your genes are recessive. Black people are actually a hazard to your existence. Once our genes infiltrate your gene pool there is no going back. Thats why white women love mixed children. They sense the dominant genes and gravitate towards them.
Keep telling yourself that Dorothy. But I bet that even YOU don't believe that malarkey. :D

Of course I believe you are a monkey and my name isn't Dorothy. I'm not the one telling me this. White women are. :lol:

Hope you remember that when white people get bred out. Your genes are recessive. Ours is dominant. Good luck. Like you said yourself, mother nature doesnt make mistakes she eventually wont correct.
It won't happen, but even if it did, it would be far too late to solve your inferiority issues.
Its already happening. Thats why you cave chimps are so pissed off white women are taking a look at your little dicks, laughing hysterically, and finding the nearest Black guy to have a mixed child with. You guys cant win either way. When a white guy has a child with a black women the child still will have the dominant Black genes. What are you going to do to stop the demise of your recessive genes?

I have, have you??

I have, have you??
No way, it's scary enough just watching on TV. It looks like a huge fly farm. With ebola, tse tse flies, worms that burrow into your feet... :eek:

I have, have you??
He cant even afford to go to Las Vegas. How in the world do you think he is going to get to Africa? Who is going to sign the paperwork to get him through all the animal quarantines?

Whites cant be saved by Blacks. Mother nature has already determined your genes are recessive. Black people are actually a hazard to your existence. Once our genes infiltrate your gene pool there is no going back. Thats why white women love mixed children. They sense the dominant genes and gravitate towards them.
Keep telling yourself that Dorothy. But I bet that even YOU don't believe that malarkey. :D

Of course I believe you are a monkey and my name isn't Dorothy. I'm not the one telling me this. White women are.
Ya, Africa is so full of white women... :lol:
You must be thinking of the flies.

Of course I believe you are a monkey and my name isn't Dorothy. I'm not the one telling me this. White women are.

It must make you angry that yes white women go to Africa......a lot. They are looking for the source.

It must make you angry that yes white women go to Africa......a lot. They are looking for the source.
Oh please, give it a rest, no one believes that. Not even you. :D

Plenty of people believe it. Sorry to burst your bubble and further damage your little dick ego. This girl married a Masai warrior and got pregnant.

I m marrying a Masai warrior - that s life

masai2.jpg

Last edited:

Plenty of people believe it. Sorry to burst your bubble and further damage your little dick ego. This girl married a Masai warrior and got pregnant.

I m marrying a Masai warrior - that s life

masai2.jpg
C'mon brah, nobody's flocking to Africa, especially hordes of white broads, lol. You ever heard of ebola? :D

After going back to the start of this thread, I just realized how utterly stupid the title and intent of it really is.

The fact is that a very small percentage of people in this nation and globally, control the majority of the wealth world wide.

To even pose such a ludicrous question such as "Would blacks be better off without whites" is nothing but self glorifying nonsense manufactured by the insecure, demoralized bottom rung of the white population who have nothing left to hold onto, except their "sacred whiteness".

Those who are actually in a position to influence the global economy, view the rest of the population the same way, no matter what race they are, and it is in their best interest to divide the population along political and racial lines as opposed to them recognizing how they are similar.

Blacks would be worse off if the whites left, because they could not maintain an advanced civilization. They never have. There are not enough of them with the necessary intelligence.

Whites would be better off because the crime rate would go way down. What would also decline would be the money spent on criminal justice and welfare.

No one does better alone than in a group. All monoethnic communities generally suck. Be they white, black, red, brown, or yellow.

No one does better alone than in a group. All monoethnic communities generally suck. Be they white, black, red, brown, or yellow.
Weird Delta. I live in an essentially monoethnic community, and indeed country, and I can tell you without reservation that there is little crime, racial tension and self-righteous idiots making inane statements like yours. It begs the question of how it sucks.

I'm sure you live in a far "cooler" place.

The Japanese do well. So do the South Koreans, and the Taiwanese. Diversity is only conceivably a benefit when superior races join together.

After going back to the start of this thread, I just realized how utterly stupid the title and intent of it really is.

The fact is that a very small percentage of people in this nation and globally, control the majority of the wealth world wide.

To even pose such a ludicrous question such as "Would blacks be better off without whites" is nothing but self glorifying nonsense manufactured by the insecure, demoralized bottom rung of the white population who have nothing left to hold onto, except their "sacred whiteness".

Those who are actually in a position to influence the global economy, view the rest of the population the same way, no matter what race they are, and it is in their best interest to divide the population along political and racial lines as opposed to them recognizing how they are similar.

Blacks would be worse off if the whites left, because they could not maintain an advanced civilization. They never have. There are not enough of them with the necessary intelligence.

Whites would be better off because the crime rate would go way down. What would also decline would be the money spent on criminal justice and welfare.

The vast majority of crime committed against whites as any other race is intra racial, so if whites left, they would continue to victimize each other as any other race does.

Furthermore, just like any other mono ethnic society you would find new definitions for inferiority within your new "utopia".

As I stated before, this is an idiot thread full of nothing but ego boosting speculation by the bottom rung over something that will not ever happen.

Those who actually control the wealth of this nation are fully aware of the fact that it is in their best interest keep those who have nothing to bank except being part of a "racial collective", in a state of mental turmoil.

Now, as far as YOU personally leaving, it is doubtful that anyone black in America will be worse off for it.

The vast majority of crime committed against whites as any other race is intra racial, so if whites left, they would continue to victimize each other as any other race does.

Furthermore, just like any other mono ethnic society you would find new definitions for inferiority within your new "utopia".

As I stated before, this is an idiot thread full of nothing but ego boosting speculation by the bottom rung over something that will not ever happen.

Those who actually control the wealth of this nation are fully aware of the fact that it is in their best interest keep those who have nothing to bank except being part of a "racial collective", in a state of mental turmoil.

Now, as far as YOU personally leaving, it is doubtful that anyone black in America will be worse off for it.

The bolded: spot-on!

Invariably, America would be a far less violent place with the absence of blacks.Additionally, all socioeconomic indicators would rise substantially.

It may infuriate the PC police, but who cares?

Invariably, America would be a far less violent place with the absence of blacks.Additionally, all socioeconomic indicators would rise substantially.

Why would anyone with common sense be infuriated over some fantasy?
For those who believe that the absence of an entire race would make them safer, they are free to leave........and if they do, "who cares"?

Last edited:

For those who believe that the absence of an entire race would make them safer, they are free to leave.
It is not a matter of fury, fantasy or belief. It's just a fact that the absence of a demographic which is less than 13% of the population but commits about 50% of murders would make a country far safer and indeed civil.

I and my family are fortunate not to live among these people. Others left Detroit, I did even better. Shit holes are not as appealing as you may think.

For those who believe that the absence of an entire race would make them safer, they are free to leave.

It is not a matter of fury, fantasy or belief. It's just a fact that the absence of a demographic which is less than 13% of the population but commits about 50% of murders would make a country far safer and indeed civil.

I and my family are fortunate not to live among these people. Others left Detroit, I did even better. Shit holes are not as appealing as you may think.

You do not know what "I think", nor do I care one way or another about where your family lives...for all I know, you could live in an all white trailer park in Appalachia. If it meets your needs bully for you.

The notion of the absence of an entire race making an entire country safer IS in fact a fantasy, because IT WILL NOT HAPPEN.

Stating otherwise, is pure ignorance because no one can speculate on what the IMPACT of the removal of an ENTIRE race would be, since the MAJORITY of those removed would not be the bad.

You do not know what "I think", nor do I care one way or another about where your family lives...for all I know, you could live in an all white trailer park in Appalachia. If it meets your needs bully for you.

The notion of the absence of an entire race making an entire country safer IS in fact a fantasy, because IT WILL NOT HAPPEN.

Stating otherwise, is pure ignorance because no one can speculate on what the IMPACT of the removal of an ENTIRE race would be, since the MAJORITY of those removed would not be the bad.
Sorry. We're not going to get rid of the second conditional because it offends you. The absence of blacks in America would greatly improve socioeconomic indicators across the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back