Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The vast majority of crime committed against whites as any other race is intra racial, so if whites left, they would continue to victimize each other as any other race does.

Furthermore, just like any other mono ethnic society you would find new definitions for inferiority within your new "utopia".

As I stated before, this is an idiot thread full of nothing but ego boosting speculation by the bottom rung over something that will not ever happen.

Those who actually control the wealth of this nation are fully aware of the fact that it is in their best interest keep those who have nothing to bank except being part of a "racial collective", in a state of mental turmoil.

Now, as far as YOU personally leaving, it is doubtful that anyone black in America will be worse off for it.
Invariably, America would be a far less violent place with the absence of blacks.Additionally, all socioeconomic indicators would rise substantially.

It may infuriate the PC police, but who cares?

Why would anyone with common sense be infuriated over some fantasy?
For those who believe that the absence of an entire race would make them safer, they are free to leave.

It is not a matter of fury, fantasy or belief. It's just a fact that the absence of a demographic which is less than 13% of the population but commits about 50% of murders would make a country far safer and indeed civil.

I and my family are fortunate not to live among these people. Others left Detroit, I did even better. Shit holes are not as appealing as you may think.

You do not know what "I think", nor do I care one way or another about where your family lives...for all I know, you could live in an all white trailer park in Appalachia. If it meets your needs bully for you.

The notion of the absence of an entire race making an entire country safer IS in fact a fantasy, because IT WILL NOT HAPPEN.

Stating otherwise, is pure ignorance because no one can speculate on what the IMPACT of the removal of an ENTIRE race would be, since the MAJORITY of those removed would not be the bad.
Sorry. We're not going to get rid of the second conditional because it offends you. The absence of blacks in America would greatly improve socioeconomic indicators across the board.

Actually it wouldn't but don't let facts clear the haze of ignorance....

Invariably, America would be a far less violent place with the absence of blacks.Additionally, all socioeconomic indicators would rise substantially.

For those who believe that the absence of an entire race would make them safer, they are free to leave.

It is not a matter of fury, fantasy or belief. It's just a fact that the absence of a demographic which is less than 13% of the population but commits about 50% of murders would make a country far safer and indeed civil.

I and my family are fortunate not to live among these people. Others left Detroit, I did even better. Shit holes are not as appealing as you may think.

You do not know what "I think", nor do I care one way or another about where your family lives...for all I know, you could live in an all white trailer park in Appalachia. If it meets your needs bully for you.

The notion of the absence of an entire race making an entire country safer IS in fact a fantasy, because IT WILL NOT HAPPEN.

Stating otherwise, is pure ignorance because no one can speculate on what the IMPACT of the removal of an ENTIRE race would be, since the MAJORITY of those removed would not be the bad.
Sorry. We're not going to get rid of the second conditional because it offends you. The absence of blacks in America would greatly improve socioeconomic indicators across the board.

It's fairly well established in the economics literature that population heterogeneity is an albatross hanging around the neck of a nation:

The paper examines the macroeconomic effects of social diversity within the United States. Employing a cross-sectional dataset for 48 contiguous states with the US, we find empirical evidence for a negative impact of diversity on Gross State Product (GSP) per capita growth. The findings indicate that racial diversity has a negative economic impact in the absence of offsetting factors that would help to overcome barriers to communication across social groups. After controlling for low levels of English fluency, or the inability to communicate effectively, the estimated negative economic impact of racial diversity is even more pronounced.
-------------------
The second part of the paper analyzes the effect of religious and ethnic diversity on economic development. Several papers have documented the negative effect of ethnic fractionalization on economic development. Many authors argue that the reason for that negative effect is that a high degree of ethnic fractionalization the increase potential conflict, which has negative effects on investment and increases rent seeking activities. Our results confirm that ethnolinguistic fractionalization has a direct negative effect on growth.
-------------------

Over the last fifteen years there has been a systematic attempt by sections of the Federal and State Governments in Australia first to hide, then to distort, the real costs of multiculturalism. While the precise magnitude of these costs is unknown they are quite clearly considerable, with direct costs likely to be on the order of A$7.5 billion, or 5 percent of GDP. [See box.]

In addition, there are indirect costs such as Australia's immigration program's being effectively controlled by the multicultural lobby. This led to a 'blowout' in the current account deficit of A$6 - 8 billion per year during the late 1980s, which in turn led to a rapid increase in Australia's foreign debt. Moreover, there is a growing body of evidence which suggests that the policy of multiculturalism is a major cause of Australia's relative economic decline and reduced international competitiveness. Multiculturalism increases the costs of government through higher spending and poor targeting of service provision. Multiculturalism, by downgrading the importance of English language skills in immigrant selection, has increased costs for commerce and industry, resulting in lower productivity and competitiveness.

None of the above is rocket science and in fact the conclusion is easily derived from simple premises without needing to actually resort to academic studies. The US is definitely poorer than it should be because we're encountering 1.) compliance costs to deal with multiculturalism, 2.) social costs to deal with multiculturalism, 3,.) decreased workplace efficiency arising from multiculturalism and 4.) deadweight losses incurred by managing transfer and compliance regimes. All of these costs vanish once diversity vanishes. So there is a very clear economic upside to reducing multiculturalism.

The vast majority of crime committed against whites as any other race is intra racial, so if whites left, they would continue to victimize each other as any other race does.

Furthermore, just like any other mono ethnic society you would find new definitions for inferiority within your new "utopia".

As I stated before, this is an idiot thread full of nothing but ego boosting speculation by the bottom rung over something that will not ever happen.

Those who actually control the wealth of this nation are fully aware of the fact that it is in their best interest keep those who have nothing to bank except being part of a "racial collective", in a state of mental turmoil.

Now, as far as YOU personally leaving, it is doubtful that anyone black in America will be worse off for it.

Don't be sorry and don't flatter yourself. Your "opinion" does not offend me at all, because I don't care what you think. The absence of SOME of all races in America would improve some indicators, however, it is not a fact that the absence of all of any race would, however, you can continue to repeat that to yourself for as long as you wish.

We will never know the truth, because no entire race is leaving America anytime soon.

According to you, you have already left, so we are ALL better off.

Don't be sorry and don't flatter yourself. Your "opinion" does not offend me at all, because I don't care what you think. The absence of SOME of all races in America would improve some indicators, however, it is not a fact that the absence of all of any race would, however, you can continue to repeat that to yourself for as long as you wish.

We will never know the truth, because no entire race is leaving America anytime soon.

I will repeat myself. With the absence of African-Americans, all major socioeconomic indicators of the US would vastly improve. It's a bit like saying without heart disease America would be healthier. No opinion involved. Hell, it's practically a tautology.

Here is one easy exercise using one state, based 5 on what the black population in North Carolina contributes to the state economy. It is estimated that 44 billion was contributed to the state by the black population through sales tax and purchases of services, while the costs associated with the black population was 4.5 billion.

I will repeat myself. With the absence of African-Americans, all major socioeconomic indicators of the US would vastly improve. It's a bit like saying without heart disease America would be healthier. No opinion involved. Hell, it's practically a tautology.

Feel free to keep repeating yourself....over and over. The only fact in your statement is that it is not a fact, it is speculation.

Not surprisingly, your analogy is a poor one. But, like heart disease, most of the factors that produce the onset of it can be impacted by lifestyle modification.

It kills roughly 600,000 people in the U.S. every year, or causes 1 in 4 of all deaths. So,there are more people living without it than with it. Does that mean that those 600,000 people who do die of it will not die of something else? Or if they don't die will the added population of 600,000 year after year cause a growth issue that will affect the economy in a negative way? It is speculation.

There is a higher percentage of productive black citizens than the element that you happen to fear.

I have explained the obvious to you enough for it to start sinking in.

Repeating yourself is a sign of self delusion and the inability to cope with reality.

maybe not willingly...but the country will eventually be partitioned to stop the bloodshed (think "Balkans") and you will have your "new africa" completely free from white "racism"...No more evilracistredneckKKKbigotstormfront whites "keepin a brother down"...etc...Your race can finally rise and achieve their rightful place in the modern world without having to depend on white people for support...it will be paradise for you.

maybe not willingly...but the country will eventually be partitioned to stop the bloodshed (think "Balkans") and you will have your "new africa" completely free from white "racism"...No more evilracistredneckKKKbigotstormfront whites "keepin a brother down"...etc...Your race can finally rise and achieve their rightful place in the modern world without having to depend on white people for support...it will be paradise for you.

You could only hope. You'll be dead and long gone before something like that happens. Too many white people have lives that are intertwined with Black people. White women alone would not stand for such a separation.

You could only hope. You'll be dead and long gone before something like that happens. Too many white people have lives that are intertwined with Black people. White women alone would not stand for such a separation.

See ya in the field, boy.

See ya in the field, boy.
I dont own any farms for you to work on monkey.

ROFLMAO! The variety of racists that you speak of are not far from obsolescence in the real world...however they are obviously here in abundance.

ROFLMAO! The variety of racists that you speak of are not far from obsolescence in the real world...however they are obviously here in abundance.

Sure, sure, boy..:blsmile: .believe whatever you like...See ya in the field.

Sure, sure, boy..:blsmile: .believe whatever you like...See ya in the field.
Sounds like you are trying to convince yourself monkey. Promise you I don't have any manual labor for you.

Feel free to keep repeating yourself....over and over. The only fact in your statement is that it is not a fact, it is speculation.

Not surprisingly, your analogy is a poor one. But, like heart disease, most of the factors that produce the onset of it can be impacted by lifestyle modification.

It kills roughly 600,000 people in the U.S. every year, or causes 1 in 4 of all deaths. So,there are more people living without it than with it. Does that mean that those 600,000 people who do die of it will not die of something else? Or if they don't die will the added population of 600,000 year after year cause a growth issue that will affect the economy in a negative way? It is speculation.

There is a higher percentage of productive black citizens than the element that you happen to fear.

Yeah, and other demographics would start murdering more and get lower scores on SATs in the absence of blacks so as to meet a national quota..

Asc is roughly equal to you in intellect and he'll buy such a sloppy argument, but outside of him and his ilk, you haven't got a prayer.

Yeah, and other demographics would start murdering more and get lower scores on SATs in the absence of blacks so as to meet a national quota..

Asc is roughly equal to you in intellect and he'll buy such a sloppy argument, but outside of him and his ilk, you haven't got a prayer.

Like I told the other cave chimp, white women would be dead set against such a separation so this is all a moot point.

It's fairly well established in the economics literature that population heterogeneity is an albatross hanging around the neck of a nation:

The paper examines the macroeconomic effects of social diversity within the United States. Employing a cross-sectional dataset for 48 contiguous states with the US, we find empirical evidence for a negative impact of diversity on Gross State Product (GSP) per capita growth. The findings indicate that racial diversity has a negative economic impact in the absence of offsetting factors that would help to overcome barriers to communication across social groups. After controlling for low levels of English fluency, or the inability to communicate effectively, the estimated negative economic impact of racial diversity is even more pronounced.
-------------------
The second part of the paper analyzes the effect of religious and ethnic diversity on economic development. Several papers have documented the negative effect of ethnic fractionalization on economic development. Many authors argue that the reason for that negative effect is that a high degree of ethnic fractionalization the increase potential conflict, which has negative effects on investment and increases rent seeking activities. Our results confirm that ethnolinguistic fractionalization has a direct negative effect on growth.
-------------------

Over the last fifteen years there has been a systematic attempt by sections of the Federal and State Governments in Australia first to hide, then to distort, the real costs of multiculturalism. While the precise magnitude of these costs is unknown they are quite clearly considerable, with direct costs likely to be on the order of A$7.5 billion, or 5 percent of GDP. [See box.]

In addition, there are indirect costs such as Australia's immigration program's being effectively controlled by the multicultural lobby. This led to a 'blowout' in the current account deficit of A$6 - 8 billion per year during the late 1980s, which in turn led to a rapid increase in Australia's foreign debt. Moreover, there is a growing body of evidence which suggests that the policy of multiculturalism is a major cause of Australia's relative economic decline and reduced international competitiveness. Multiculturalism increases the costs of government through higher spending and poor targeting of service provision. Multiculturalism, by downgrading the importance of English language skills in immigrant selection, has increased costs for commerce and industry, resulting in lower productivity and competitiveness.

None of the above is rocket science and in fact the conclusion is easily derived from simple premises without needing to actually resort to academic studies. The US is definitely poorer than it should be because we're encountering 1.) compliance costs to deal with multiculturalism, 2.) social costs to deal with multiculturalism, 3,.) decreased workplace efficiency arising from multiculturalism and 4.) deadweight losses incurred by managing transfer and compliance regimes. All of these costs vanish once diversity vanishes. So there is a very clear economic upside to reducing multiculturalism.

The absence of blacks in America would greatly improve socioeconomic indicators across the board.

You just posted this clap trap that supported nothing you claimed....carry on.
Try again.

Yeah, and other demographics would sinsulring more and get lower scores on SATs in the absence of blacks so as to meet a national quota..

I have but one prayer in this forum for today, and that is that you will find someone else to talk to besides me...outside of that, just because I won't agree with you, that is no reason to resort to casting stones about anyones intellect here like some infant who got a spanking.......considering that yours is HIGHLY suspect and not based on anything except the world as you THINK you see it.

That aside, you are not obligated to respond to anything that I post.

With that, have a tissue.

Reconmark is to be taken as seriously as his posts.

Like I told the other cave chimp, white women would be dead set against such a separation so this is all a moot point.

Why is it that supposedly intelligent folk spend their time pipe dreaming about something that has never and will never exist in this country??
Why are the people they believe are inferior never waste a minute concerning themselves with the lower rung of white folk.
Why are the lower rung of white males so jealous and envious that more and more white women are abandoning them?
Is it a mental illness to believe that one has the power to force Black people to go somewhere??

In 20 years will these posters have grown enough balls to just go live somewhere else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back