Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We owe the black man so much for taking these girls off our hands.

donna_simpson_02.jpg

567345_9ja_jpg25ee9857d5213f80ae98b6f53930a2a2

2dln8s4.jpg
10563743603_4a732c0c98_o.jpg

Like Malcom said Take there women and destroy the white man. Just what the Devil did in the bible to Adam with Eve. HMMMMM.

Always thought "Godboy" was a little simp liar, now there's proof.
He posted a bunch of fat white women with Black men, where did he get these pictures??
From a white racist website that were bemoaning the fact that ugly white women and good looking Black men are a MYTH!!!!!
His own source calls his "theory" a crock of crap and the racists admit as much, take a look:

Carlos
09-14-2013, 09:38 PM
ive seen black guys with really hot white girls, they dont like them too skinny cause they want a girl with a booty

Scandalf
11-14-2013, 10:07 PM
ive seen black guys with really hot white girls, they dont like them too skinny cause they want a girl with a booty

Yeah, I never understood why. I saw a black dude recently, his girlfriend was really good looking (and was not fat at all) but had this "trademark" big booty.

YeshAtid
11-14-2013, 10:13 PM
Yeah, I never understood why. I saw a black dude recently, his girlfriend was really good looking (and was not fat at all) but had this "trademark" big booty.

MINARD777
11-26-2013, 06:00 AM
I think black guys are generally less into certain aspects of looks than white guys.. they like butts and not as much faces. This is not the case always. though...

They don't just get ugly girls. A lot of girls who are VERY attractive that I know like black guys... but they prefer ones wit ha lil more weight it is just true...

Now let's post some of the "REAL" photos that accompanied that thread, shall we?

539519_415376728519943_463779238_n.jpg

flavbabymamababy.jpg

311523_3925461107672_1002135639_n.jpg

black-man-white-woman.jpg

Unattractive white American Women Black Guy Myth

So as usual, insecure white racist guys are intimidated that White women are choosing real men and not wimpy losers.

Thanks for outing your "littleboy" I could not have have your insecurity any better if I tried...LOL!!

Lets be real. White boys know their women are always sneaking off to get a black guy. This has gone on since white women and Black men were in the same vicinity. As long as the white women that marry white guys never reveal this the white boy is content to pretend his woman doesn't fantasize about Black guys. Have you ever noticed how white boys are heartbroken when they find out their woman slept with a Black guy? I cant understand it because it wouldn't bother me if a Black women had white boyfriends in her history. I think white boys like Dumboy and billepp have insecurity issues.

Inter-marriage among races. Highest percentage goes to latinos, followed by asians, then africans, then caucasions.

All the internet pictures dont change much of anything. Childish

lol. childish internet pictures. Yeah, I'm sure that is the death of us white guys. Internet pictures. :funnyface:

Your attempts to remain pure are pretty much an exercise in futility. You should see the younger white girls. They flip the hell out over Black guys. Internet pictures are just the tip of the iceberg. They are openly advocating having mixed children because they think they are better looking than ordinary white children.

Its the same for black women homey. And asian women and latino women.

The highest ratio for inter-racial marriage is latino women, asian women and black women to white men.

Lowest ratio is black women to any race.

Lowest ratio for men is Asian.

Well when you have to use internet pictures to try and inspire emotion and prove a internet picture fantasy, at that point its over.

Whenever you are ready GED to debate. lemme know. You can even use internet pictures and crayons and I will type with one hand behind my back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back