Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the same for black women homey. And asian women and latino women.

The highest ratio for inter-racial marriage is latino women, asian women and black women to white men.

Lowest ratio is black women to any race.

Lowest ratio for men is Asian.

I'm laughing at you thinking marriage is an indicator.
lol.gif

White women want black men to procreate. Marriage is a social idea. Sex is a natural phenomenon. Pretty much the strongest one for humans.

Well when you have to use internet pictures to try and inspire emotion and prove a internet picture fantasy, at that point its over.

Whenever you are ready GED to debate. lemme know. You can even use internet pictures and crayons and I will type with one hand behind my back.

You better run white boy. I know it pains you but just admit it to yourself now. You will be better able to handle it when you find out for yourself or maybe it has and thats why you are upset.
lol.gif

Perhaps for black folks who love their race and then immediately ditch it, however for the rest of it is pretty simple. You guys hate yourselves that much that you leave your women and fall victim to a fantasy.

You also base way to much on white women. As if that is some kind of benchmark. Again, that is a GED argument. And to make even more comical, you use internet pictures to try and inspire emotion.

Internet pictures! :funnyface:

Perhaps for black folks who love their race and then immediately ditch it, however for the rest of it is pretty simple. You guys hate yourselves that much that you leave your women and fall victim to a fantasy.

You also base way to much on white women. As if that is some kind of benchmark. Again, that is a GED argument. And to make even more comical, you use internet pictures to try and inspire emotion.

Your women are the ones falling victim to a fantasy. Guys arent worried about getting married until they are about 30. The thing is that regardless of if we have children with a white girl or a Black one the child is still considered Black. Our genes are that strong and we know this pains you while at the same time attracting white women. If you guys weren't so up in arms about it there would be no big deal as women from all races love Black guys. I love showing you little dick white racists that you are not even safe with your own women. BTW did you know today is SnowBunny Sunday?

BpsUR2BCMAA7B0o.jpg:large

Your women are the ones falling victim to a fantasy. Guys arent worried about getting married until they are about 30. The thing is that regardless of if we have children with a white girl or a Black one the child is still considered Black. Our genes are that strong and we know this pains you while at the same time attracting white women. If you guys weren't so up in arms about it there would be no big deal as women from all races love Black guys. I love showing you little dick white racists that you are not even safe with your own women. BTW did you know today is SnowBunny Sunday?

Jungle fever, otherwise known as ebola. :D

A ton of white women married and single seem to have ebola then. Its pretty much an epidemic.

I guess Black men do not like black women,they just mess with white sluts Question why do hookers say no black guys?

You guess wrong. Black men love them some Black women. They don't mind accommodating the white women that seek them out but there is no woman like a Black one. Finding a white woman that can compare with a Black one is like finding a unicorn. In my experience nice looking white women are way easier to hook up with than any other race. You dont have to do much but stand there. if you call that a slut I would guess you must have trouble picking up women.

As far as your question I wouldnt know. Most black guys dont need to find hookers. They get their pick from the general population. The question you should be asking is why are white boys the main customers of Black hookers?

Last edited:
I guess Black men do not like black women,they just mess with white sluts Question why do hookers say no black guys?

You guess wrong. Black men love them some Black women. They don't mind accommodating the white women that seek them out but there is no woman like a Black one. Finding a white woman that can compare with a Black one is like finding a unicorn. In my experience nice looking white women are way easier to hook up with than any other race. You dont have to do much but stand there. if you call that a slut I would guess you must have trouble picking up women.

As far as your question I wouldnt know. Most black guys dont need to find hookers. They get their pick from the general population. The question you should be asking is why are white boys the main customers of Black hookers?
Don't you mean African-American hookers? :D

Don't you mean African-American hookers? :D

Yes. You can use either Black or African-American. Why are white guys the biggest customers of Black or African American hookers? You poor white boys are so conflicted you go out and pay for what Black guys get for free from white girls. :lol:

First, unless you are so inadequate that you have to regularly seek the services of prostitutes labels you as a very lame mark.
The minute a white male labels a White woman a slut for seeking out different and more masculine men, it's proof positive that he was the sucker getting sand kicked on him at the beach, ie, the wimp..

atlas02.jpg

To be truthful, guys like you amuse me...

Exposure to Disease
  • Columbus arrived in the Bahamas, where he made his first landfall in the Americas, in 1492. Columbus had nearly 90 crew members, whose European upbringings exposed them to diseases like smallpox, influenza and measles. While the Europeans had childhood immunities to these diseases, the American Indians had no defenses, and the diseases ravaged their populations. For example, Hispaniola possessed 250,000 natives upon Columbus’ arrival, and after 25 years, only 14,000 remained.

Read more : Effects of Christopher Columbus on American Indians eHow

Guess some white guys are so disease ridden their very presence is lethal. Talk to me about ebola when it kills in these numbers...

First, unless you are so inadequate that you have to regularly seek the services of prostitutes labels you as a very lame mark.
The minute a white male labels a White woman a slut for seeking out different and more masculine men, it's proof positive that he was the sucker getting sand kicked on him at the beach, ie, the wimp..

atlas02.jpg

To be truthful, guys like you amuse me...

BqvRv_mIMAAzd5I.jpg:large

Exposure to Disease
  • Columbus arrived in the Bahamas, where he made his first landfall in the Americas, in 1492. Columbus had nearly 90 crew members, whose European upbringings exposed them to diseases like smallpox, influenza and measles. While the Europeans had childhood immunities to these diseases, the American Indians had no defenses, and the diseases ravaged their populations. For example, Hispaniola possessed 250,000 natives upon Columbus’ arrival, and after 25 years, only 14,000 remained.

Read more : Effects of Christopher Columbus on American Indians eHow

Guess some white guys are so disease ridden their very presence is lethal. Talk to me about ebola when it kills in these numbers...

Only the strong can wipe out other folks without having to do much of anything.

The strong survive
The weak perish
That is Nature.

And only the very, very, very ,very stupid would believe that being lice, parasite infected and disease ridden is a sigh of strength and not pathology....

Only the very very very very stupid would not believe mother nature and her cold rules....rule this planet.

The strong survive and weak perish. It is a simple rule that nature bears out every time. You do not have to like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back