Woman "tweets" her abortion

Maybe she'll understand how disgusting she is if Dexter tweets her slow murder

Oh bullcrap. She doesn't need to be murdered, killed, or threatened thereof.

You're just as bad as the asshats who tweeted her death threats.

Nope... did not call for her murder... but nice try

Drawing a line to show her disgusting actions and paralleling it to an action, that if it involved her, would drastically show her the depravity of her bullshit actions... think of it more like a modern Grimms fairy tale, and not a call for her murder

Maybe she'll understand how disgusting she is if Dexter tweets her slow murder

Drawing a line to show her disgusting actions and paralleling it to an action, that if it involved her, would drastically show her the depravity of her bullshit actions... think of it more like a modern Grimms fairy tale, and not a call for her murder

Didn't say you did call for her murder. I said she doesn't NEED to be murdered, killed or threatened. I also said you are AS BAD AS the asshats who tweeted her death-threats with that comment.

Didn't say you did call for her murder. I said she doesn't NEED to be murdered, killed or threatened. I also said you are AS BAD AS the asshats who tweeted her death-threats with that comment.

So creating a scenario to show disgust is as bad as someone making a threat directly back to the person?

You sir, are an idiot

So creating a scenario to show disgust is as bad as someone making a threat directly back to the person?

You sir, are an idiot

Hey, yer the one that wanted to poke fun at someone possibly getting murdered by a serial killer. Not my fault if the asshat label fits you as well.

Don't blame the messenger and all :thup:

You sir, are an idiot

Hey, yer the one that wanted to poke fun at someone possibly getting murdered by a serial killer. Not my fault if the asshat label fits you as well.

I was not poking fun.. rather creatively giving an example using the subject who did a disgusting act in a role reversal scenario to show how disgusting I believe her act to be

Not my problem if the idiot hat fits you

You sir, are an idiot

I was not poking fun.. rather creatively giving an example using the subject who did a disgusting act in a role reversal scenario to show how disgusting I believe her act to be

So your proving that someone is disgusting...by being disgusting yourself? How does the asshat label doesn't fit you again?

Srsly? Yer not going to win this one.

This is the kind of society created by liberals.

And this is the kind of society created by the rabid religious right

god-hates-fags1239565001.jpg
You know this guy is a democrat right?

So your proving that someone is disgusting...by being disgusting yourself? How does the asshat label doesn't fit you again?

Yes... because a story writer about murder is as disgusting as a murderer

You lost long ago

Democratic Party
Phelps has run in various Kansas Democratic Party primaries five times, but has never won. These included races for governor in 1990, 1994, and 1998, receiving about 15 percent of the vote in 1998.[57] In the 1992 Democratic Party primary for U.S. Senate, Phelps received 31 percent of the vote.[58] Phelps ran for mayor of Topeka in 1993[59] and 1997.[60]

Fred Phelps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You lost long ago

No one has murdered her yet. Or didja ferget that part?

Give up. All yer doin is :dig: while claiming that yer not.

did you see me use the word 'republican''? ;)

and i know he *was* a democrat. I'm pretty sure he doesn't agree with the party platform anymore, though.

he also used to be a civil rights lawyer before he got disbarred for perjury. I'm thinking he isnt so pro-rights any more either.

Last edited:

You lost long ago

No one has murdered her yet. Or didja ferget that part?

Give up. All yer doin is :dig: while claiming that yer not.

And you're below me.. .with trying to shine the light on some mythical attempt by me to be 'poking fun'... I made not my post for humor, but to post a scenario emphasizing my disgust

All you succeeded in doing was shining a light on your own idiocy

Absolutely disgusting woman, provokes absolutely disgusting reaction.

Angie Jackson Live Tweets Her Abortion on Twitter - ABC News

The 27-year-old has turned to the micro blogging site, and to her blog and YouTube videos, to chronicle her experience taking RU-486, commonly known as the abortion pill, in an attempt to "demystify" abortion for other women.

The posts, which have drawn outrage from abortion opponents online, can be graphic.

"Cramps are getting a bit more persistent," Jackson typed into Twitter on Feb. 21 under her username "antitheistangie."

A few hours later she posted, "Definitely bleeding now."

So someone shouldn't talk about it?
Didn't read the article, but was shouting from the roof tops about how great she was?
And if you don't like it, don't read it.

The 27-year-old has turned to the micro blogging site, and to her blog and YouTube videos, to chronicle her experience taking RU-486, commonly known as the abortion pill, in an attempt to "demystify" abortion for other women.

The posts, which have drawn outrage from abortion opponents online, can be graphic.

"Cramps are getting a bit more persistent," Jackson typed into Twitter on Feb. 21 under her username "antitheistangie."

I'm really having a hrd time understanding why even the most rabid anti abortionist would be opposed to what this woman is doing.

First of all she completely dispels the notion that that the abortion pill is an easy painless way of getting an abortion. Isn't that something that anti abortionists want people to think? That abortion cause women pain?

Second, she did her best to avoid becoming pregnant but, through no fault of her own, her IUD was defective. Don't anti abortionists claim women must be responsible and use birth control?

Third, she nearly died during her last pregnancy and her doctors told her she should not risk another one. That is the reason she says she chose to abort, to save her life. Surely no anti abortionist thinks she should sacrifice her life. Well, some do, I'm sure.

Fourth, she was only about 3 weeks pregnant. Many anti abortionists agree it's okay to abort before a certain time period. Given all the above, surely this woman is justified in aborting. I don't get why anyone would fault her for having one under those circumstances.

I'm really having a hrd time understanding why even the most rabid anti abortionist would be opposed to what this woman is doing.

First of all she completely dispels the notion that that the abortion pill is an easy painless way of getting an abortion. Isn't that something that anti abortionists want people to think? That abortion cause women pain?

Second, she did her best to avoid becoming pregnant but, through no fault of her own, her IUD was defective. Don't anti abortionists claim women must be responsible and use birth control?

Third, she nearly died during her last pregnancy and her doctors told her she should not risk another one. That is the reason she says she chose to abort, to save her life. Surely no anti abortionist thinks she should sacrifice her life. Well, some do, I'm sure.

Fourth, she was only about 3 weeks pregnant. Many anti abortionists agree it's okay to abort before a certain time period. Given all the above, surely this woman is justified in aborting. I don't get why anyone would fault her for having one under those circumstances.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Let's see them try to respond to that one.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Let's see them try to respond to that one.

I'll be back tonight to see just how much the poor wittle sub human is fairing in this thread. As it is, I have to go to work

He Represents himself... NOT Christianity NOR Christians...

God doesn't "Hate Fags"... God Hates Sin.

That Asshat should get the Entire Barrel in front of his Head and do it Outside...

Cause People gotta Clean that Shit up when someone Hunter S. Thompson's themselves.

:)

peace...

did you see me use the word 'republican''? ;)

and i know he *was* a democrat. I'm pretty sure he doesn't agree with the party platform anymore, though.

he also used to be a civil rights lawyer before he got disbarred for perjury. I'm thinking he isnt so pro-rights any more either.

How do Islam's Leading Clerics Feel about Homosexuals?...

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back