Woman "tweets" her abortion

Guess what? It's not all about you. See the person I was quoting? Have other people made the comment that my post is referring to in this thread? yes.

another person that thinks every single post in a thread has to be about what the OP said, and nothing else.

So you made a comment about the OP, which I posted, and then say that your comment wasn't about anything I said...

Do you know how message boards work? Cuz that was probably the dumbest thing I've seen posted.

Well, getting that you clearly can't get how my argument wasn't directed to your OP specifically and things other people also added, but to other's responses, which I clearly quoted, I wouldn't expect you to be a good indicator of what is dumb or not. But I know, people on the internet will never admit they were wrong so you can keep this going.

So your comment:

I think the OP is the attention whore

Wasn't directed at the OP? Yeah, I'd bail too if I were you.

So you made a comment about the OP, which I posted, and then say that your comment wasn't about anything I said...

Do you know how message boards work? Cuz that was probably the dumbest thing I've seen posted.

Well, getting that you clearly can't get how my argument wasn't directed to your OP specifically and things other people also added, but to other's responses, which I clearly quoted, I wouldn't expect you to be a good indicator of what is dumb or not. But I know, people on the internet will never admit they were wrong so you can keep this going.

So your comment:

Jesus you are dense. That comment was, but the first part of my response wasn't. I would of quoted you if I claimed you said something or was talking specifically about something you personally said.

the last comment was an afterthought to the post. Wow, if you can't comprehend that, sorry for you

So your comment:

Jesus you are dense. That comment was, but the first part of my response wasn't. I would of quoted you if I claimed you said something or was talking specifically about something you personally said.

the last comment was an afterthought to the post. Wow, if you can't comprehend that, sorry for you

So now it WAS directed towards the OP.

Damn, you get tired of painting yerself into a corner yet?

So your comment:

Umm, OK, if that's what you want to believe :cuckoo:

I guess you lack reading comprehension than if you think the first part was directed to you

Umm, OK, if that's what you want to believe :cuckoo:

I guess you lack reading comprehension than if you think the first part was directed to you

Sorry, you don't get to say "No fair responding to the part of my post that was directed at you and ignoring the other". Ain't how the MB game is played.

Let me know when yer done painting.

Forum List

Back