Woman "tweets" her abortion

notwithstanding the woman's lack of class, she wasn't pregnant if the egg hadn't attached itself to the uterine wall so it wasn't an abortion.

it was just ill manners.
"She found out she was pregnant Feb. 13, a little more than three weeks after she conceived, early enough that she could choose RU-486 rather than a surgical abortion to terminate the pregnancy"

It was an abortion. RU-486 does not prevent pregnancy, it ends it. It is not the morning after pill although it is often confused with it.

It's been several years since my last pregnancy, but if memory serves, the fertilized egg stays in the fallopian tubes for a few days before making it's way to a woman's uterus. It then attaches to the uterine wall and the embryo continues to grow. The timeline and my own common sense tells me quite clearly that this woman WAS pregnant.

Absolutely disgusting woman, provokes absolutely disgusting reaction.

Angie Jackson Live Tweets Her Abortion on Twitter - ABC News

The 27-year-old has turned to the micro blogging site, and to her blog and YouTube videos, to chronicle her experience taking RU-486, commonly known as the abortion pill, in an attempt to "demystify" abortion for other women.

The posts, which have drawn outrage from abortion opponents online, can be graphic.

"Cramps are getting a bit more persistent," Jackson typed into Twitter on Feb. 21 under her username "antitheistangie."

A few hours later she posted, "Definitely bleeding now."

Shouldn't we be Applauding her Excercising her Constitutional Right to Abortion?...

:)

peace...

By your standard, then anyone who tweets or blogs about any subject is an attention whore.

Nope. Thats not my standard, and it's not even implied that that is my standard.

Attention whore: A person who craves attention to such an extent that they will do anything, usually outlandish, shocking and revolting behavior, to receive it. The type of attention (negative or positive) does not matter.

I'm sure that if she was tweeting and blogging about how guilty she felt about having an abortion and "killing her baby" or about how she had decided to ignore her doctor's warnings about how giving birth again could put her health at risk (like Tim Tebrow's mother claims she did), the anti choice fascists on this board would be praising her to high heaven instead of demonizing her.

I don't see many people going after her for having an abortion. I should add, so far, as I'm sure it's coming. So your response doesn't (yet) compute. It's the part about her putting it on Got-Damned TWITTER that people are going after her for. But nice try at a troll and deflection all in one :thup:
Really, what's it to you if she puts it on Twitter? How does that affect you if she doesn't tweet you? I don't see why you would get so outraged about it.

I see it as a break-down in our society, that folks use the internet for situations in their life which I would consider private. She certainly is getting her 15 minutes of fame isn't she? I find it sad that she maybe doesn't have any real-life, in-living-color friends who could have been there with her during the process, and again .. kept it private.

Last edited:
notwithstanding the woman's lack of class, she wasn't pregnant if the egg hadn't attached itself to the uterine wall so it wasn't an abortion.

it was just ill manners.
"She found out she was pregnant Feb. 13, a little more than three weeks after she conceived, early enough that she could choose RU-486 rather than a surgical abortion to terminate the pregnancy"

It was an abortion. RU-486 does not prevent pregnancy, it ends it. It is not the morning after pill although it is often confused with it.

It's been several years since my last pregnancy, but if memory serves, the fertilized egg stays in the fallopian tubes for a few days before making it's way to a woman's uterus. It then attaches to the uterine wall and the embryo continues to grow. The timeline and my own common sense tells me quite clearly that this woman WAS pregnant.

Yeah, people this a big deal and claiming "killing your baby" are just stupid, ideological hacks. It's a fertizlied embryo, not sense of thought, awareness, any organs, jUst a ball of cells; a blastocyst, at the time of implantation into the uterus, which is what the morning after pill prevents. Hardly a "baby" being killed

I think the OP is the attention whore

Look at this adorable kid, how horrible that this didn't get to implant into the uterus.Oh, the horror

Last edited:
Yes... because a story writer about murder is as disgusting as a murderer

You lost long ago

No one has murdered her yet. Or didja ferget that part?

Give up. All yer doin is :dig: while claiming that yer not.

And you're below me.. .with trying to shine the light on some mythical attempt by me to be 'poking fun'... I made not my post for humor, but to post a scenario emphasizing my disgust

All you succeeded in doing was shining a light on your own idiocy

I'm an idiot because you posted a disgusting and revolting comment?

Methinks you're squirming and continuing to dig that hole...

The 27-year-old has turned to the micro blogging site, and to her blog and YouTube videos, to chronicle her experience taking RU-486, commonly known as the abortion pill, in an attempt to "demystify" abortion for other women.

The posts, which have drawn outrage from abortion opponents online, can be graphic.

"Cramps are getting a bit more persistent," Jackson typed into Twitter on Feb. 21 under her username "antitheistangie."

A few hours later she posted, "Definitely bleeding now."

So someone shouldn't talk about it?
Didn't read the article, but was shouting from the roof tops about how great she was?
And if you don't like it, don't read it.

Basically, yes. Tweeting, posting on blog and posting youtube videos about it? This is nothing but despicable attention whoring of the lowest kind.

Years ago, I met an old highschool buddy and we had our first chat in years. She mentioned that she'd had an abortion. I asked her "do you feel bad about it?" She said "no". I asked "Do you feel you need to talk about it?" She said, "no". I said, "Then don't tell me, it's none of my business." I don't feel I need to know who has and who has not had an abortion. I can't figure out why anyone would announce it on the internet.

First of all she completely dispels the notion that that the abortion pill is an easy painless way of getting an abortion. Isn't that something that anti abortionists want people to think? That abortion cause women pain?

Has nothing to do with being anti-abortion. That is where you are mistaken and wrong. Not quoting the rest of your post because it has nothing to do with what is actually disgusting about what she did. I don't find that she chose to terminate because of health issues disgusting, its the "look at me! look at me! This'll drive traffic to my site!" which is disgusting.

Didn't read the article, but was shouting from the roof tops about how great she was?

Basically, yes. Tweeting, posting on blog and posting youtube videos about it? This is nothing but despicable attention whoring of the lowest kind.

Kind of like your thread here

"Look at me, look at me! I'm morally superior!"

Yeah, people this a big deal and claiming "killing your baby" are just stupid, ideological hacks. It's a fertizlied embryo, not sense of thought, awareness, any organs, jUst a ball of cells; a blastocyst, at the time of implantation into the uterus, which is what the morning after pill prevents. Hardly a "baby" being killed

Strawman.

The OP (my OP) had zero to do with pro-choice or anti-abortion. Best try again.

2/10 on the troll meter.

Sorry that you don't like talking about Current Events. Why don't you move along to another thread if that is the case?

she is entitled to her freedom of speech, is she not? you know if you dont like the subject then dont read it or look....but this faux outrage is a bit much....i wonder how many of you would want to experience another child when you already have one with special needs? how many of you know the burden of a special needs child? (and dont bitch at me about the use of the word burden....) the expense of a special needs child? so why dont you take your judge fucking mental bullshit and ride off on your high horses....

and why is this just not considered an informative twit? i am sure many woman have no idea what the drug is or how it reacts with your body...when is knowing a bad thing?

the woman is twitting about a legal medical procedure...hate to bother you with that factoid.....wow neither party has changed abortion...why cause it is big fucking business.....

even bigger now that it can be done with two pills...at 200 bucks or so a pill

Strawman.

The OP (my OP) had zero to do with pro-choice or anti-abortion. Best try again.

Guess what? It's not all about you. See the person I was quoting? Have other people made the comment that my post is referring to in this thread? yes.

another person that thinks every single post in a thread has to be about what the OP said, and nothing else.

it was just ill manners.

She is a disgusting human being. Not because of the abortion (or whatever nomenclature you wish to use), but because of the attention-whoring and IRL trolling that she is doing during the act.

oh..i totally agree with that. she's a classless twit with zero self-esteem, and apparently not a very good memory for birth control.
She had an IUD, but it failed.

2/10 on the troll meter.

Sorry that you don't like talking about Current Events. Why don't you move along to another thread if that is the case?

Oh, another person called out on their bullshit and contradictions, so try and deflect away. Really pathetic man.

she is entitled to her freedom of speech, is she not? you know if you dont like the subject then dont read it or look....but this faux outrage is a bit much....i wonder how many of you would want to experience another child when you already have one with special needs? how many of you know the burden of a special needs child? (and dont bitch at me about the use of the word burden....) the expense of a special needs child? so why dont you take your judge fucking mental bullshit and ride off on your high horses....

and why is this just not considered an informative twit? i am sure many woman have no idea what the drug is or how it reacts with your body...when is knowing a bad thing?

the woman is twitting about a legal medical procedure...hate to bother you with that factoid.....wow neither party has changed abortion...why cause it is big fucking business.....

even bigger now that it can be done with two pills...at 200 bucks or so a pill

Oh, you pointed out his contradiction, you must be a troll too. :razz:

Forum List

Back