With The Shooting In Arlington VA, IS It Time to Shun the Partisan Hate?

Mike Brzezinski blames TRUMP for shooting by a Trump-hating Bernie voter!

No Mika, the hysterical rhetoric that YOU helped push is to blame

Do you hate me?

I don't hate you.

But you sure speak to me like I'm someone who you should fear.

Maybe you need to heed your own advice.

If your behavior is not motivated by hate, than you are more fucked up than I can imagine.

Then.

Which behavior, exactly?

You have been obsessed with my disdain for bigotry and the ease with which I exposed you for years now. When will you get over it?

Well, the way you must so easily lied about what I have said in the past, in order to be a complete fucking dick.

That is some of the behavior I am talking about.

Such behavior is perfect. IF your goal is get people to hate each other.

I certainly hate you, after talking to you and dealing with the way you behave.

Do you hate me?

I don't hate you.

If your behavior is not motivated by hate, than you are more fucked up than I can imagine.

Then.

Which behavior, exactly?

You have been obsessed with my disdain for bigotry and the ease with which I exposed you for years now. When will you get over it?

Well, the way you must so easily lied about what I have said in the past, in order to be a complete fucking dick.

I have never lied about you. I have never lied on these pages. It is ANONYMOUS. Who would lie on an anonymous forum? Idiot.

Do you hate me?

I don't hate you.

Then.

Which behavior, exactly?

I have never lied about you. I have never lied on these pages. It is ANONYMOUS. Who would lie on an anonymous forum? Idiot.

You would. YOu just did. YOu are vile filthy liar.

Do you have ANY shred of human decency in your soulless body that wants to, as per the thread title, "shun partisan hate"?

Do you hate me?

I don't hate you.

Then.

Which behavior, exactly?

Do you have ANY shred of human decency in your soulless body that wants to, as per the thread title, "shun partisan hate"?

Of course. You have no ability to look inward. I've exposed you by asking a simple question. You have never recovered.

Then.

Which behavior, exactly?

Of course. You have no ability to look inward. I've exposed you by asking a simple question. You have never recovered.

I repeatedly answered your "question" in full.

This thread is about partisan hate, of which you are a shining example.

I asked you a real question. Do you want to shun partisan hate?

Then.

Which behavior, exactly?

I'm always willing to shun hate. And my partisanship is upsetting only to those who shun facts. I always side with the facts and evidence. If you did the same, we'd be best buds.

I'm always willing to shun hate. And my partisanship is upsetting only to those who shun facts. I always side with the facts and evidence. If you did the same, we'd be best buds.

No, your little tactic, for one example, of constantly asking me a question, along the lines of "have you stopped beating your wife?"

is an fine example of SPREADING AND FERMENTING HATRED.

I disagree with many liberals. You are the only one I feel actual hatred for, and you did that.

No, your little tactic, for one example, of constantly asking me a question, along the lines of "have you stopped beating your wife?"

I disagree with many liberals. You are the only one I feel actual hatred for, and you did that.

You hate me because I asked you a question. Let that sink in.

As I said,

constantly asking me a question, along the lines of "have you stopped beating your wife?"

Also, fuck you a lot, you worthless piece of vile shit.

As I said,

constantly asking me a question, along the lines of "have you stopped beating your wife?"

You poor guy. Offended by a question. Unable to overcome your own issues when faced with them.

Shall I leave you alone again? I wouldn't want to be responsible for making it worse for you.

As I said,

You poor guy. Offended by a question. Unable to overcome your own issues when faced with them.

Shall I leave you alone again? I wouldn't want to be responsible for making it worse for you.

As I said,

I answered. Did you miss it?

As I said,

Perhaps, you want to repeat your answer? Was it a real answer or was it vile hate that you pretended was an answer?

As I said,

Perhaps, you want to repeat your answer? Was it a real answer or was it vile hate that you pretended was an answer?

I said I am always eager to shun hate.

Whaddya say? Let's bury the hatchet.

As I said,

You claim to want to shun hate, in the same thread were you are actively inciting it.

Have you ever talked to your doctor about your hobby of on line discussion?

I think you should. And don't use your words. Show him on your phone or laptop.

If you get a professional diagnosis of sociopathy or sadism, would that lead you to change your vile behavior?

Ted Nugent has promised "no more hateful rhetoric". so there's that.
safe_image.php

You claim to want to shun hate, in the same thread were you are actively inciting it.

Have you ever talked to your doctor about your hobby of on line discussion?

I think you should. And don't use your words. Show him on your phone or laptop.

If you get a professional diagnosis of sociopathy or sadism, would that lead you to change your vile behavior?

Just for shits and giggles, please point me to my post in this thread....or any thread... which incites hate.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back