With The Shooting In Arlington VA, IS It Time to Shun the Partisan Hate?

What needs to happen is, we need more than two parties running this country. Republicans and democrats have created this climate of us vs them. If there were other parties in power, there would be less of this tribalism.

We especially need more independents in senate and congress.

Do you hate me?

I don't hate you.

But you sure speak to me like I'm someone who you should fear.

Maybe you need to heed your own advice.

If your behavior is not motivated by hate, than you are more fucked up than I can imagine.

Then.

Which behavior, exactly?

You have been obsessed with my disdain for bigotry and the ease with which I exposed you for years now. When will you get over it?

Well, the way you must so easily lied about what I have said in the past, in order to be a complete fucking dick.

That is some of the behavior I am talking about.

Such behavior is perfect. IF your goal is get people to hate each other.

I certainly hate you, after talking to you and dealing with the way you behave.

I have never lied about you. I have never lied on these pages. It is ANONYMOUS. Who would lie on an anonymous forum? Idiot.

You would. YOu just did. YOu are vile filthy liar.

Do you have ANY shred of human decency in your soulless body that wants to, as per the thread title, "shun partisan hate"?

I'm guessing that forgiving (though not forgetting) some of the ills we have dealt each other has to be a part of the process as well?

While I have had similar experiences with LL (a troll on my ignore list) I think we have to start taking the high road for the good of the country more, and if we cannot speak in respectful tones, then be brief and to the point as you have been or just ignore them.

If your behavior is not motivated by hate, than you are more fucked up than I can imagine.

Then.

Which behavior, exactly?

You have been obsessed with my disdain for bigotry and the ease with which I exposed you for years now. When will you get over it?

Well, the way you must so easily lied about what I have said in the past, in order to be a complete fucking dick.

I have never lied about you. I have never lied on these pages. It is ANONYMOUS. Who would lie on an anonymous forum? Idiot.

Do you have ANY shred of human decency in your soulless body that wants to, as per the thread title, "shun partisan hate"?

I'm guessing that forgiving (though not forgetting) some of the ills we have dealt each other has to be a part of the process as well?

While I have had similar experiences with LL (a troll on my ignore list) I think we have to start taking the high road for the good of the country more, and if we cannot speak in respectful tones, then be brief and to the point as you have been or just ignore them.

Awesome. You guys just keep taking that high road. I'm in awe of your composure.

What needs to happen is, we need more than two parties running this country. Republicans and democrats have created this climate of us vs them. If there were other parties in power, there would be less of this tribalism.

Nah. Too many parties spoil the soup. This nation has flourished with two major parties. The solution involves campaign finance reform and ending lobbyist control. Two parties are fine.

Humor me. Just a simple yes or no will suffice.

You once again pretend that I have not repeatedly exposed how it is not a simple yes/no question.

Doing this over and over and over again, being a complete fucking prick, is not a question at all.

It is fighting words.

You are spreading and inciting hate.

I hate you.

I asked you a serious question, a real question. Which you have not answered.

If you received a professional diagnosis of sociopathy or sadism, would you change your behavior?

My question isn't indeed a yes or no question. Either you are a white supremacist or you aren't.

You refuse to answer. It's very strange.
Not for a White supremacist!

Says the asshole assisting the sociopath in spreading hate.
I am NOT assisting Limbaugh and Tramp!!!
YOU are.

You are assisting lone laugher in his sadistic trolling that is inciting hatred in those he trolls.

Don't kid yourself about what you are doing. If you don't like to face it, that's a sign you should change it.

NOthing I do is about spreading hate, and I challenge you to support your claim otherwise.

How could it be a personal attack? It is a question.

If you are not a white supremacist, just say no. I'll never mention it again.

I'll show you how. I am not a white supremacist.

See? Painless.

Give it a try.

I've repeatedly explained to you in the past how it is a personal attack.

By asking for that information after you have received it time and time again, you are being a dishonest prick.

YOu are a lying piece of filth.

Refusing to put the blame where it really belongs, ie the lefties, is avoiding really dealing with the issue.

Then.

Which behavior, exactly?

Taking the high road, leaves their vile accusations and smears unanswered. That creates the illusion to the uninformed that the accusations have credibility.

Then.

Which behavior, exactly?

Awesome. You guys just keep taking that high road. I'm in awe of your composure.

And what was the point of THAT post? Are you REALLY in awe of Jim's composure, or are you a sarcastic fucktard who is being an asshole?

Refusing to put the blame where it really belongs, ie the lefties, is avoiding really dealing with the issue.

The blame is with both parties. Republicans and democrats both tend to be out for their own. I despise both parties. Very few senators and congressmen actually put country before party. Most republicans and democrats put their party first before the people and country they were elected to serve.

The fact you cannot see that, shows you are just as partisan as democrats.

For the record death threats and assaults by Democrats against repub candidates roll on after the shooting. Might be time to inspect that server see what they are hiding

Yeah did you see that one that got up all by itself and started shooting.

No I didn't. Nor did I see the other mass shooters in each of the 154 mass shooting events this year. Did you?

Yea they were all on a cocktail of prscribed meds which has been proven to give these leftist loons the desire to kill which most leftit sheep have no clue of because why " they're doctors told them those meds were ok" , why because it's being covered up "

but wait the inserts on a few of these drugs says that's one of the warning signs. OMFG imagine that but wait it's still a conspiracy

I ask that rhetorically, because I know the ideologues hate each other with such a passion that they can never let go.

But why cant the rest of us shun the partisan hate mongers and push for unity in the public arena? I shun Black Lies Matter as much as I shun any Tea Party people that call for violence.

I shun Rush as much as I shun Chucky Schumer.

Let us all shun those who call for violence or who voice approval of violence by one of their own.

Gillian Turner: Scalise Shooting Is a 'Wake-Up Call for Bipartisanship'

Gillian Turner said on "Outnumbered" that the attack on congressional Republicans' baseball practice is a "wake-up call" for Washington, D.C. to return to bipartisanship.

The shooting, reportedly by a man who supported Bernie Sanders, wounded House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, a congressional aide and two police officers.

"It's now incumbent upon the governing class in Washington to do their best to, if not end the gridlock, then at least end the hellacious, completely critical rhetoric that has just done nothing but divide our nation over the last election cycle," said Turner, a Fox News contributor and former White House National Security Council member under Presidents Bush and Obama.

She called on members of Congress and the executive branch to end the "heated" daily rhetoric.

"It puts a fine point on the problem at hand. It's a wake-up call for bipartisanship," she said.

Melissa Francis echoed the call for politicians to "turn the temperature down" in Washington.

Earlier on the show, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said the shooting is part of a pattern of "an increasing intensity of hostility on the left."

He said that the violent feelings of people who disagree with conservatives have been building since election night.

Abby Huntsman and Gingrich said the president struck the right tone of unity in his message from the White House on the shooting.​
Tea Party and Rush Limbaugh don't call for hate and violence, so you are just bullshitting with this post here.

upload_2017-6-16_8-8-2.png

Every time politicians say it's time to "come together & act bipartisan," government gets bigger and my wallet gets thinner.

Stay partisan.

Not if the GOP gives a tax cut to the elites at the expense of the poor. See your map, this is not the Republicans country. Clinton won the maj vote and DT skated by the skin of his teeth, remember that.
That excuses violence?

Forum List

Back