With The Shooting In Arlington VA, IS It Time to Shun the Partisan Hate?

Ted Nugent has promised "no more hateful rhetoric". so there's that.
safe_image.php

Did he say that since he promised "no more hateful rhetoric"?

This thread is about partisan hate, of which you are a shining example.

I asked you a real question. Do you want to shun partisan hate?

I answered. Did you miss it?

Perhaps, you want to repeat your answer? Was it a real answer or was it vile hate that you pretended was an answer?

I said I am always eager to shun hate.

Whaddya say? Let's bury the hatchet.

You claim to want to shun hate, in the same thread were you are actively inciting it.

Have you ever talked to your doctor about your hobby of on line discussion?

I think you should. And don't use your words. Show him on your phone or laptop.

If you get a professional diagnosis of sociopathy or sadism, would that lead you to change your vile behavior?

Just for shits and giggles, please point me to my post in this thread which incites hate.

Thanks.

I already did.

By asking a "question", that is along the lines of "have you stopped beating your wife" you are engaged in a vile personal smear.

Naturally, if you smear and vilify and are a complete rude asshole to someone, such as me, eventually you will convince that person to hate you.

As you have done. I hate you. I wish you ill.

Thus, my point, which you will not seriously or honestly reply to, because you are here to be a dick, stands

You claim to want to shun hate, in the same thread were you are actively inciting it.

If you get a professional diagnosis of sociopathy or sadism, would that lead you to change your vile behavior?

I answered. Did you miss it?

Perhaps, you want to repeat your answer? Was it a real answer or was it vile hate that you pretended was an answer?

Just for shits and giggles, please point me to my post in this thread which incites hate.

Thanks.

I already did.

By asking a "question", that is along the lines of "have you stopped beating your wife" you are engaged in a vile personal smear.

Naturally, if you smear and vilify and are a complete rude asshole to someone, such as me, eventually you will convince that person to hate you.

Thus, my point, which you will not seriously or honestly reply to, because you are here to be a dick, stands

I haven't asked you a question in this thread. But if I did ask you a question like "Are you a white supremacist?", would that be inciting hate?

You could just answer it and your pain could be ended.

Thanks.

I already did.

I haven't asked you a question in this thread. But if I did ask you a question like "Are you a white supremacist?", would that be inciting hate?

I've addressed that question, many times before.

By "asking" it again, you are engaged in nothing but a personal attack.

This reveals your claim to shun hatred to be a lie.

YOu are a vile piece of shit, that is in not the number one example on this site of spreading hatred, a close second.

I was concerned all through Obama's administration that some fucked up racist would take him out.

This is an all-new league we're in. The zealots are a real threat.
8 years of desperate searches for a hint of a violent Tea Party member.

It's not the Tea Party you have to look at. It's the fascists, the hundreds of attacks on blacks, Muslims, Jews, immigrants that Trump and Republicans are pretending aren't happening.

Try Portland for just one example.
The Bernie supporter in Portland? You can't get anything right.

You can't change facts but you consistently try.

The Bernie Supporter shot Scalise. The White Nationalist committed the Portland murders.

Thanks.

I already did.

YOu are a vile piece of shit, that is in not the number one example on this site of spreading hatred, a close second.

Humor me. Just a simple yes or no will suffice.

Thanks.

I already did.

You once again pretend that I have not repeatedly exposed how it is not a simple yes/no question.

Doing this over and over and over again, being a complete fucking prick, is not a question at all.

It is fighting words.

You are spreading and inciting hate.

I hate you.

I asked you a serious question, a real question. Which you have not answered.

If you received a professional diagnosis of sociopathy or sadism, would you change your behavior?

Thanks.

I already did.

You once again pretend that I have not repeatedly exposed how it is not a simple yes/no question.

Doing this over and over and over again, being a complete fucking prick, is not a question at all.

It is fighting words.

I hate you.

If you received a professional diagnosis of sociopathy or sadism, would you change your behavior?

My question isn't indeed a yes or no question. Either you are a white supremacist or you aren't.

You refuse to answer. It's very strange.

I already did.

It is fighting words.

I hate you.

My question isn't indeed a yes or no question. Either you are a white supremacist or you aren't.

Not for a White supremacist!

I already did.

It is fighting words.

I hate you.

I have repeatedly addressed your "question" that is really just a personal attack.

FUCK YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

My question to you, is fairly simple, though if you want to expand on it, you are welcome to.

The difference is, that A, my question is based on the reality of your behavior, and b. a serious question.

It is fighting words.

I hate you.

Says the asshole assisting the sociopath in spreading hate.

It is fighting words.

I hate you.

Says the asshole assisting the sociopath in spreading hate.
I am NOT assisting Limbaugh and Tramp!!!
YOU are.

How could it be a personal attack? It is a question.

If you are not a white supremacist, just say no. I'll never mention it again.

I'll show you how. I am not a white supremacist.

See? Painless.

Give it a try.

I was concerned all through Obama's administration that some fucked up racist would take him out.

It's not the Tea Party you have to look at. It's the fascists, the hundreds of attacks on blacks, Muslims, Jews, immigrants that Trump and Republicans are pretending aren't happening.

The Bernie Supporter shot Scalise. The White Nationalist committed the Portland murders.

The Portland murderer was an avid Bernie fan.
Why did you fail to mention that?

Never mind, we know why.

Forum List

Back