Is Mother's Day Broken?

crossbody

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2024
It's sitting and listening to them tell those stories...

"When you were little...."
"I remember back when you put a bucket on your sister's head"
"Your grandmother used..."

You feel like you in a stray jacket because you want to leave, but you know you need to stay at least 25 minutes.

Mother's Day is no where near as fun as Father's Day.

You get to buy weapons for Father's Day, and sit quietly with them and relax.

It's sitting and listening to them tell those stories...

"When you were little...."
"I remember back when you put a bucket on your sister's head"
"Your grandmother used..."

You feel like you in a stray jacket because you want to leave, but you know you need to stay at least 25 minutes.

Listen to those stories ... there is both wisdom and folly in the memories of our collective mothers.

Today, I watched three generations of my families mothers doing Tai Chi in the garden.

My 90-year-old mother as nimble as her granddaughters and full of wonderful memories.

Listen to those stories ... there is both wisdom and folly in the memories of our collective mothers.

Today, I watched three generations of my families mothers doing Tai Chi in the garden.

My 90-year-old mother as nimble as her granddaughters and full of wonderful memories.
That's so nice.

If you can't show respect for your mother for a half hour because you need to get back to that video game and roll a joint.

That is 1 sad signature. So much wrong going on there I don't know where to start.

why is that ... marion?

how'z 'bout this?

2010eb5dc4cea84eb7d390bd1788a35e

why is that ... marion?

how'z 'bout this?

2010eb5dc4cea84eb7d390bd1788a35e
:offtopic:

Yeah, when The Biden Administration is using Stalinistic tactics in America and corrupting the judicial system to thwart their political opponents, and you support it?

That's pretty fucked up. :dunno:

donald-trump-sad.gif

Apparently you weren't as liberal and objective as I thought you once were, or maybe the TDS crept into that part of your brain.

Either way it's a sad thing. I know one thing, you're espousing an illiberal agenda.

Last edited:
:offtopic:

Yeah, when The Biden Administration is using Stalinistic tactics in America and corrupting the judicial system to thwart their political opponents, and you support it?

lol ... what?

2ahrxm.jpg

That's pretty fucked up. :dunno:

what what???

2LVXDOP5PZCHFA3H2PGXZ4I53U.gif

hillary giggle.gif

Apparently you weren't as liberal and objective as I thought you once were,

actually i am more liberal than i once was; & i've always been objective - it's much easier to be so, when one isn't breathing in methane from the MAGA bubble.

or maybe the TDS crept into that part of your brain.

👆

irony-meter.gif

GI1YwDKXsAE9d0N

Either way it's a sad thing. I know one thing, you're espousing an illiberal agenda.

GOEU_qkaMAAgigV.jpg

your chosen one isn't even trying to hide it anymore.

sieg heil, marion.

lol ... what?

2ahrxm.jpg

what what???

2LVXDOP5PZCHFA3H2PGXZ4I53U.gif

View attachment 950013

actually i am more liberal than i once was; & i've always been objective - it's much easier to be so, when one isn't breathing in methane from the MAGA bubble.

👆

View attachment 950014

GI1YwDKXsAE9d0N

View attachment 950015

your chosen one isn't even trying to hide it anymore.

sieg heil, marion.
wrongkiddo.png

You're abandoning your country and your fellow countrymen, logic, and nee objectivity in the pursuit of your hate of that wascally ol' Orange Bad Man!

Forum List

Back