Winning! Supreme Court Tosses Ruling Against Christian Bakers Who Refused Cake For Gay Couple

We have God to thank. Hopefully this will put an end to this harassment by Satan's disciples, aka Homosexuals.

Supreme Court Tosses Ruling Against Christian Bakers Who Refused Cake For Gay Couple
Well if a bartender (not AOC) can refuse a drink to a person who is drunk than why not a Baker. Try going to a Muzzy bake shop and order a Christ message on top and see what happens.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:.....love the posts that kick progressives in the sack!

We have God to thank. Hopefully this will put an end to this harassment by Satan's disciples, aka Homosexuals.

Supreme Court Tosses Ruling Against Christian Bakers Who Refused Cake For Gay Couple
Well if a bartender (not AOC) can refuse a drink to a person who is drunk than why not a Baker. Try going to a Muzzy bake shop and order a Christ message on top and see what happens.
A cake buyer rarely kills from inebriated driving.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:.....love the posts that kick progressives in the sack!
And shows a total lack of logic and reason, yoar kinda guy...

But....but....but....Muslims.. Special, not equal.

Anybody but a grievance industry attention whore would simply go somewhere else.

I think you're misrepresenting this case. The SCOTUS just told Oregon to reconsider their decisions based on the Masterpiece case. That ruling was so specific and narrow, the Oregon courts are going to rule exactly the same way they did before.

The SCOTUS punted and bought themselves time, that's it.

I think you're misrepresenting this case. The SCOTUS just told Oregon to reconsider their decisions based on the Masterpiece case. That ruling was so specific and narrow, the Oregon courts are going to rule exactly the same way they did before.

SCOTUS gave Oregon a hint...like they did Colorado. You got stuffed...deal with it.

The SCOTUS punted and bought themselves time, that's it.​

SCOTUS gave Oregon a hint...like they did Colorado. You got stuffed...deal with it.
No, they punted. Do you even know what the Masterpiece ruling was?

Thus, the Court said, we don't need to look at the validity of the general law (at least not today). We can look more specifically at the Colorado adjudication to end the case. The Court did not, then, consider the strength of the First Amendment versus LGBT rights. It merely sent the case back to Colorado to adjudicate it fairly. That leaves room for Colorado to make the same ruling against the cake shop, but this time the CO Commission will have to be careful that it does not disrespect Phillips' religious arguments.
Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission (Decided June 4, 2018)

All anti discrimination laws protecting gays remain firmly in place...deal with it.

They use to arrest gays, not long ago, in the 1970's and below, do you really want to return to those days? The longer you put the down, the more they will be fighting for acceptance. Tramp said about time a gay man runs to be Potus (but he lies all the time) but he was sure friendly with Roy Cohn, his fixer , a jewish gay man.

If only to see the faces of the conservative and what nots, the Evangelicals, I wish for Mayor Pete to be elected. Ha Ha. He is very intelligent and is even a vet.

That will be your present, a gay man as the Potus, look at how you acted when a dark skinned man, half white and half black was the Potus, 2 terms mind you. He will go down as one of the best presidents.

Thus, the Court said, we don't need to look at the validity of the general law (at least not today). We can look more specifically at the Colorado adjudication to end the case. The Court did not, then, consider the strength of the First Amendment versus LGBT rights. It merely sent the case back to Colorado to adjudicate it fairly. That leaves room for Colorado to make the same ruling against the cake shop, but this time the CO Commission will have to be careful that it does not disrespect Phillips' religious arguments.

All anti discrimination laws protecting gays remain firmly in place...deal with it.

"Masterpiece Cakeshop became involved in a similar case in 2018, stemming from an incident in June 2017. The bakery refused to bake Autumn Scardina, a Colorado lawyer, a cake to celebrate her gender transition, which would have had a pink interior and blue exterior. Philips stated later that he refused to bake such a cake based on his Christian beliefs that one does not get to choose their gender."

Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission - Wikipedia

"In March 2019 the suit and countersuit between Phillips and the state were dropped, with the state believing that while the core issue on the intersection of discrimination against sexual orientation or gender identity and religious beliefs of service business remain in question, the specific case around Scardina was not the proper vehicle to answer those questions. The agreement allowed Scardina, should she want, to pursue her own civil action against Masterpiece.[50] In June 2019, Scardina, represented by attorneys Paula Greisen and John McHugh, brought civil suit against Phillips in federal district court on the perceived discrimination. Greisen stated they felt the state did not represent Scardina's case well, thus taking action directly"

I wonder what did Jesus say about gender identity?

Matthew 19:12 (ESV)
12 "For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by men, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Let the one who is able to receive this receive it.”

Matthew 19:12 (ESV)
12 "For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by men, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Let the one who is able to receive this receive it.”

That made me winch in pain a little.

"Masterpiece Cakeshop became involved in a similar case in 2018, stemming from an incident in June 2017. The bakery refused to bake Autumn Scardina, a Colorado lawyer, a cake to celebrate her gender transition, which would have had a pink interior and blue exterior. Philips stated later that he refused to bake such a cake based on his Christian beliefs that one does not get to choose their gender."

Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission - Wikipedia

"In March 2019 the suit and countersuit between Phillips and the state were dropped, with the state believing that while the core issue on the intersection of discrimination against sexual orientation or gender identity and religious beliefs of service business remain in question, the specific case around Scardina was not the proper vehicle to answer those questions. The agreement allowed Scardina, should she want, to pursue her own civil action against Masterpiece.[50] In June 2019, Scardina, represented by attorneys Paula Greisen and John McHugh, brought civil suit against Phillips in federal district court on the perceived discrimination. Greisen stated they felt the state did not represent Scardina's case well, thus taking action directly"

Ya got stuffed....deal. This is devine

So, this is good news. But I wonder how many people cheering for it have consistent principles? And how many are hypocrites? F'rinstance - how many of you respect Facebook's right to refuse to serve people who they think are 'sinners'?

Fakebook would have to have a religious belief...that's a laugh and your argument is stupid.

Alright. Two on the hypocrite. List. Who else?

Nope...your straw man is invalid.

Take your PA laws and stick them up your ass.

Unless the company in question is defying the Donald. Then all bets are off, eh?

Give it up Dyke you lost.

So, this is good news. But I wonder how many people cheering for it have consistent principles? And how many are hypocrites? F'rinstance - how many of you respect Facebook's right to refuse to serve people who they think are 'sinners'?

Fakebook would have to have a religious belief...that's a laugh and your argument is stupid.

Unless the company in question is defying the Donald. Then all bets are off, eh?

Nothing to do with Trump. Dumbass.

You fags took a hit

You fags took a hit

I know, I know. "It's different when we do it."

I can't decide if you all are just too fucking stupid to keep your principles straight, or you just don't have any to begin with. Probably a little of each I guess.

You fags took a hit

I know, I know. "It's different when we do it."

I can't decide if you all are just too fucking stupid to keep your principles straight, or you just don't have any to begin with. Probably a little of each I guess.

Sits with a smug "I told you so" look.

Piss off

Forum List

Back