Harassment, Death Threats Against Web Designer Surge Since Supreme Court Decision Upholding Freedom of Speech

Just last week, my website crashed with over 10 million attacks, messages saying things that would make your skin crawl,” Ms. Smith said. “It’s sad to me because, at the end of the day, when I am standing to protect those individuals who have submitted those hateful responses, standing to protect me and them as well, of course, it’s heartbreaking.”

Welcome to America 2023 style.

This is what happens when our elected official spend 30 years doing all they can to divide the citizens to ensure they stay in power.

Welcome to America 2023 style.

This is what happens when our elected official spend 30 years doing all they can to divide the citizens to ensure they stay in power.
I agree and both parties are to blame. That is why any outsider is a welcome change. Despite his one term, Trump is still that outsider.

I agree and both parties are to blame. That is why any outsider is a welcome change. Despite one term Trump is still that outsider.

He was never an outsider, before running he used to fund both parties.

It was a FAILED insurrection....another MAGAt failure. Were you there?
So you are stupid enough to think a few hundred people showed up in DC unarmed thinking they were going to take over control of the government? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Amazing how in your views trump is the victim.
Not just "A Victim" but a victim of the entire population, minus the cult.

trump will be tried. Explosive times ahead. LOLLOLLL
So sorry you do not like the truth.

He had never run for any office. True or false?
He ran in 2000.
Unknown.jpeg

“Especially in the last week, despite the victory last week, I do continue to face horrific attacks, people saying they hope I would be raped; they want to burn my house down; they know where I live, and they want to come kill me and my family,” Ms. Smith told The Epoch Times on July 5 in an exclusive interview.

Anyone who knows liberals, on the whole:

How can this possibly surprise you? They are the most violent, the most threatening, the most racist and misogynist. Every. Time.

How can this possibly surprise you? They are the most violent, the most threatening, the most racist and misogynist. Every. Time.
How do you manage to get through an entire day?

Another hateful right wing idiot friend
of SweetSue92 threatening the FPOTUS.
Peacefully and Patriotically, go march on Obamas Residence.
But bring your weapons.

I don't know, you hear it a lot. So called "death threats" are illegal. If web designers can't track down the culprits maybe they really aren't death threats.
Bernie Sanders should have told that to DNC Operative Hodgkinson, who had been an employee and DNC Operative who reported to Bernie Sanders who was a card-carying member of the Communist Party as I understand from reading up on his modus operandi as Sanders, a Congressman a few years ago. ( *** Update refuting Sanders' claim that he is not a Congressman below) I'm not happy to report this. :(

On June 14, 2017, a mass shooting occurred during a practice session for the annual Congressional Baseball Game in Alexandria, Virginia, where six people were shot, including U.S. House Majority Whip, now U.S. House Majority Leader Steve Scalise, U.S. Capitol Police officer Crystal Griner, congressional aide Zack Barth, and lobbyist Matt Mika, by 66-year-old James Hodgkinson, who had a list of Congressmen to kill in his shirt pocket, starting with Congressman Steve Scalise, who almost died from his wounds.​

Steve Scalise, one of the victims​

Scalise was shot in the hip and was evacuated by a U.S. Park Police helicopter to MedStar Washington Hospital Center, where he underwent surgery. The hospital reported that after the bullet struck his hip, it traveled across his pelvis—fracturing bones, injuring internal organs, and causing severe bleeding.[32] His condition was initially listed as "critical". He received multiple blood transfusions and underwent several surgeries to repair internal damage and stop the bleeding.[1][33] His condition was improved to "serious" on June 17.[34] It further improved to "fair" on June 21,[35] though he was readmitted to intensive care on July 5 due to concerns of infection.[36]
Matt Mika, a Tyson Foods lobbyist, was shot multiple times in the chest and arm, injuring his lungs, sternum, and ribs.[37][38][39] He is a former baseball player and former legislative assistant for Congressmen Tim Walberg and Dave Camp, both Republicans from Michigan.[37] Paramedics from the Alexandria Fire Department labeled Mika as the most severely wounded, a red case, and he was taken to the George Washington University Hospital via ambulance where he underwent surgery for his injuries.[40][41] He was in critical condition immediately following surgery.[42] The day after the shooting, his condition was upgraded from critical to serious.[43] On June 23, he was released from the hospital.[44]
David Bailey and Crystal Griner, two of the Capitol Police officers assigned to protect Scalise, were both injured.[45] Griner was shot in the ankle and was hospitalized in what was described as good condition.[46] Bailey was treated and released after sustaining a minor injury not caused by gunfire.[47][25] Zack Barth, a legislative aide to Representative Roger Williams of Texas, was shot in the calf.[48] He was treated at the hospital and released.[46] Representative Williams, a former Minor League Baseball player and coach of the Republican team, sprained his ankle while jumping into a dugout during the attack to avoid being shot.[7][49] He used a crutch for support for a few weeks after.[50]
Was it Bias? The FBI quickly deflected the terrorist attack by dumbing it down to a "suicide by cop" incident. Oh yeah?​
A congressman who was on the baseball field during the 2017 shooting that nearly killed GOP Whip Steve Scalise says the FBI privately informed lawmakers it ruled the attack a “suicide by cop,” a designation he said downplayed the shooter’s apparently political motivation.​
Rep. Brad Wenstrup (R-Ohio) revealed the previously undisclosed determination during a hearing of the House Intelligence Committee on Thursday, upbraiding FBI Director Christopher Wray and prompting several colleagues of both parties to pile on. He said FBI agents privately briefed the baseball team on Nov. 16, 2017 to deliver the controversial determination.​
The FBI never publicly disclosed its final conclusions about the June 14, 2017, shooting. In an interim update just a week later, investigators said the gunman had made numerous social media posts supporting left-wing causes and backing candidates like Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), but the bureau also noted that it found no evidence of threats to GOP lawmakers or the baseball team on the gunman’s devices. Wenstrup’s comments are the first public references that the FBI concluded the shooting was a “suicide by cop.”​
That day, a lone gunman, James Hodgkinson, unloaded dozens of rounds at GOP lawmakers practicing on an Alexandria, Va., field for the annual congressional baseball game. After asking one lawmaker whether the team was the Republicans or Democrats, Hodgkinson returned to his van — which had been stationed outside the field for weeks — pulled out two firearms and began shooting at the team, narrowly missing Rep. Trent Kelly (R-Miss.) before hitting Scalise in the hip, which nearly led to him bleeding to death on the field. Scalise required multiple surgeries and weeks in the hospital before recovering and returning to Congress.​
Several lawmakers were injured fleeing and a lobbyist practicing with the team was seriously wounded by a gunshot to the chest. Two Capitol Police officers, who were at the field as part of Scalise’s security detail, were wounded as well and helped delay the shooter’s advance until other law enforcement arrived and helped end the attack. Hodgkinson died of injuries shortly afterward.​

While the FBI never released public conclusions about the shooting, Alexandria prosecutors publicly labeled the attack “terrorism.”
Mr. Whitehall, not everyone announces their terrorist activities when they do wrong to other people. This was a heinous situation caused by false narratives against the Republican Party, mostly by the lying MSM.

Last edited:
I don't know, you hear it a lot. So called "death threats" are illegal. If web designers can't track down the culprits maybe they really aren't death threats.
why would someone want to track down the person who wants to kill them??

Another hateful right wing idiot friend
of SweetSue92 threatening the FPOTUS.
Peacefully and Patriotically, go march on Obamas Residence.
But bring your weapons.

Compare and contrast with the latest transgenders who shot up. Think they were conservatives?

Compare and contrast your fave event, J6, with the George Floyd riots. Who had more injuries, more damage?

Forum List

Back