Harassment, Death Threats Against Web Designer Surge Since Supreme Court Decision Upholding Freedom of Speech

Compare and contrast with the latest transgenders who shot up. Think they were conservatives?

Compare and contrast your fave event, J6, with the George Floyd riots. Who had more injuries, more damage?
Oh simple sue.

The BLM riots were terrible, the Antifa May Day events are terrible, Cops shooting Black Victims is terrible, Presidents leading people to march to the Capitol (even though he said peacefully....ONCE) and watch them invade the Capitol while he (trump) sits by peacefully for 187 minutes was a terrible event.

I don't support ANY of it. NONE.
I'm NOT a partisan hack like you.

When will you admit that trump was wrong for causing J6, and when will you quit blaming the attack on the FBI, Antifa, or Ray Epps.
The buck stops with trump.
trump incited it ALL.
trump flamed it ALL.
trump sat idol for 187 minutes, while his own family and staff tried to get trump to stop the attack on the Capitol.

He was never an outsider, before running he used to fund both parties.

Of course he did. That's how you make it in America, BRIBING the politicians. Just like every corrupt government out there.

Duh.

And this web designer is already a known liar.
I don't know that!

I disagree with her vehemently and think that the Court has just legalized discrimination. But if someone is threatening her...she should report them to the authorities.

Now if you want to get into the realm of what type of person she is and think the claims are fraudulent...I'll apply the same criteria I'll apply to those who cried voter fraud. Tell us these people who had their ballots stolen and then couldn't vote as a result of having supposedly "already voted". Why not publicize who issued the threat. "John Doe sent me an e-mail on 7/3/2023 saying he was going to shoot me". followed by " Here is a copy of the e-mail." Sounds like that would be a sure-fire way to see that the police go after John Doe and you get to go on the offensive.

If I was her I'd set up a 900 number and post it publicly for people who wanted to call her and rake in the cash.

But I'm not surprised at all. Someone like her or Elon musk champion for free speech, even for the people they don't like, and they get attacked for it.

Supreme court says you can't discriminate at colleges and people are mad.

They scream my body my choice and no one can tell them what to do with their bodies, then demand everyone has to get a vaccine.

They say they are human beings and don't want to be labeled, but then demand you use labels for them.

They say believe all women and women are special and women are important, then demand a man pretending to be a woman is also a real woman while simultaneously pushing real women aside for fake women.

There was a time in this country people like her would be praised by every single person in the country for wanting free speech.

America needs a really fucking big enema.

Oh simple sue.

The BLM riots were terrible, the Antifa May Day events are terrible, Cops shooting Black Victims is terrible, Presidents leading people to march to the Capitol (even though he said peacefully....ONCE) and watch them invade the Capitol while he (trump) sits by peacefully for 187 minutes was a terrible event.

I don't support ANY of it. NONE.
I'm NOT a partisan hack like you.

When will you admit that trump was wrong for causing J6, and when will you quit blaming the attack on the FBI, Antifa, or Ray Epps.
The buck stops with trump.
trump incited it ALL.
trump flamed it ALL.
trump sat idol for 187 minutes, while his own family and staff tried to get trump to stop the attack on the Capitol.
Trump was not wrong. Challenging an election is completely legal.

And of course, you have to veer into the area of complete and utter bullshit. A s always.

You just suck.
The fraud proved they would not investigate what they do not want to. That is the farthest thing from justice I can think of.

Trump was not wrong. Challenging an election is completely legal.
Not the proper protocol.

I need you to Find me x amount of votes.
Sending Fake Electors to try to certify the election to his satisfaction.

He's certainly gonna get nailed for this ^^^^^^ one.
It's a whopper.

This is gonna be fun.
Buckle Up Sweetie.

Not the proper protocol.

I need you to Find me x amount of votes.
Sending Fake Electors to try to certify the election to his satisfaction.

He's certainly gonna get nailed for this ^^^^^^ one.
It's a whopper.

Proper enough. It warranted a Congressional investigation. That did not happen and we all know why.

So called liberals are now the most violent people in the US. When something does not go their way, but the Constitution's way, they decide to threaten and harass the person who bought the case. That is their kind of justice. Mob rule backed by politicians and the MSM.

“We cannot share any more about the internal conversations we are having, but it is deeply disheartening to see Lorie experience vicious harassment and death threats over her stand for all Americans’ free speech and the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision that just affirmed both those who agree and those who vehemently disagree with Lorie have the right to say what they believe without fear of government punishment,” Ms. Fiedorek said.

Ms. Smith said the intensity of the harassment reached a crescendo as the ruling was imminent during the High Court’s summer decision week at the end of June.

“Just last week, my website crashed with over 10 million attacks, messages saying things that would make your skin crawl,” Ms. Smith said. “It’s sad to me because, at the end of the day, when I am standing to protect those individuals who have submitted those hateful responses, standing to protect me and them as well, of course, it’s heartbreaking.”

Bud light proved you theory wrong.

OMG, please Help this Old Man.
He spends all his time posting online, making up shit, trying to convince people he is correct.

Mark Twain defines this loser ^^ exactly correct.
You live in the world of make believe.

Forum List

Back