Winning! Supreme Court Tosses Ruling Against Christian Bakers Who Refused Cake For Gay Couple

Another liberal stab at America bites the dust!
Equality is so overrated...
Intolerance is a Beautiful Thing (seen on t-shirts sold at GOP convention)

I knew you homos would lose.

What a beautiful day
I'm so glad that there was something to brighten your dreary existance. Grasp at whatever tiny straws of joy you can get before its all over.

Gfy fraud...be careful...I may pull the trigger and humiliate you to no end. Finish you.

Ask your friend how that happens...oh wait you can't....she crossed me
And there's Threaty MacThreat again. :auiqs.jpg: Go right ahead.
upload_2019-6-17_15-55-46.jpeg

Equality is so overrated...

What a beautiful day
I'm so glad that there was something to brighten your dreary existance. Grasp at whatever tiny straws of joy you can get before its all over.

Gfy fraud...be careful...I may pull the trigger and humiliate you to no end. Finish you.

And there's Threaty MacThreat again. :auiqs.jpg: Go right ahead. View attachment 265750

Shush... You lost now sit down fake lesbian

Yeah...I know :)

What a beautiful day

And there's Threaty MacThreat again. :auiqs.jpg: Go right ahead. View attachment 265750

Or what, Threaty MacThreat?

Guts really a non issue for me...and the vast majority of real Americans who are too busy to spend time thinking about it. I do understand gay marriage is no threat to my traditional marriage nor is it any kind of real threat to this nation.

What a beautiful day

Or what, Threaty MacThreat?

Stop being a redundant ass. NOBODY buys your BS. You're Deanard level

Can a business owner refuse service to anyone they want for reasons besides religious ones?

Can an owner of a business that is a bears fan refuse to serve a packer fan? Would this be legal?

Don't care to read the Constitution...dry as dirt. Simply answer the question if you know. I don't have a dog in this fight...it's a real non issue for most all Americans. Just curious.

I'm a swedish American. Born here but maybe someone can refuse me service because of it?

Don't care to read the Constitution...dry as dirt. Simply answer the question if you know. I don't have a dog in this fight...it's a real non issue for most all Americans. Just curious.

Then stfu...you're clueless about what's going on.

Good grief

Forum List

Back