Winning! Supreme Court Tosses Ruling Against Christian Bakers Who Refused Cake For Gay Couple

So, this is good news. But I wonder how many people cheering for it have consistent principles? And how many are hypocrites? F'rinstance - how many of you respect Facebook's right to refuse to serve people who they think are 'sinners'?
It's not quite that simple. The Oregon bakers refused to be part of a gay wedding, which violated their religious convictions. They served gay customers in their shop all the time.

So when Facebook simply bans the people whose political world view they dislike, or more deviously, they treat conservatives very differently from their leftist members, what deeply held moral conviction is Facebook acting on?

Last edited:
So, this is good news. But I wonder how many people cheering for it have consistent principles? And how many are hypocrites? F'rinstance - how many of you respect Facebook's right to refuse to serve people who they think are 'sinners'?
It's not quite that simple. The Oregon bakers refused to be part of a gay wedding, which violated their religious convictions.

So when Facebook simply bans the people whose political world view they dislike, or more deviously, they treat conservatives very differently from their leftist members, what deeply held moral conviction is Facebook acting on?

Got it. I'll put you down on the hypocrites list.

Fakebook would have to have a religious belief...that's a laugh and your argument is stupid.

Got it. I'll put you down on the hypocrites list.
And I'll put you down on my liars list for utterly ignoring the basis of my comment and the distinction I brought up.
If you can't counter it, which you obviously cannot, just say so.

The bakers are acting on deeply held religious convictions. The faceless social media giant Facebook, not so much. They are simply fascists.

We have God to thank. Hopefully this will put an end to this harassment by Satan's disciples, aka Homosexuals.

Supreme Court Tosses Ruling Against Christian Bakers Who Refused Cake For Gay Couple[/QUO
'The Equality Act Is that It Doesn't Treat Everyone Fairly'

The Equality Act passed in the House earlier this month. Today, Heritage expert Emilie Kao discussed the bill on CSPAN. "We believe that all Americans have human dignity and everyone should be treated with respect," said Kao. "Our concerns with the Equality Act are that it elevates sexual orientation and gender identity ideology to become a civil right ... "

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court on Monday declined to hear an appeal from the owners of an Oregon bakery who were fined for refusing to create a wedding cake for a gay couple. In a brief order, the justices instead returned the case to lower courts in Oregon “for further consideration” in light of a decision last year in which the court ducked a similar issue in a case concerning a baker from Colorado.

The court’s action on Monday left still unresolved the question of whether many kinds of businesses, including florists, photography studios, calligraphers and tattoo artists, may discriminate against same-sex couples on religious grounds.

Supreme Court Won’t Rule on Clash Between Another Bakery and a Gay Couple

Winning sure looks like punting.

sin, immaculate conceptions and the Jones for recognition a fight to the death for pure prestige

America Isn’t Far Off From China’s ‘Social Credit Score’
Facebook and other social media monsters would like us to go down the same rabbit hole that China has instituted
using our past public comments and social and political positions to assign a score to every single citizen.
And that score can be used to deny travel, loans, credit, etc. if certain people don't like the way you think and speak.

It's 1984 in the making. In now way can the Christian doctrine and beliefs of a couple of Oregon bakers be compared to that. They want to make second or third class citizens of you based entirely on your use of guaranteed Constitutional rights.

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court on Monday declined to hear an appeal from the owners of an Oregon bakery who were fined for refusing to create a wedding cake for a gay couple. In a brief order, the justices instead returned the case to lower courts in Oregon “for further consideration” in light of a decision last year in which the court ducked a similar issue in a case concerning a baker from Colorado.
'The Equality Act Is that It Doesn't Treat Everyone Fairly'

The Equality Act passed in the House earlier this month. Today, Heritage expert Emilie Kao discussed the bill on CSPAN. "We believe that all Americans have human dignity and everyone should be treated with respect," said Kao. "Our concerns with the Equality Act are that it elevates sexual orientation and gender identity ideology to become a civil right ... "
The court’s action on Monday left still unresolved the question of whether many kinds of businesses, including florists, photography studios, calligraphers and tattoo artists, may discriminate against same-sex couples on religious grounds.

Fakebook would have to have a religious belief...that's a laugh and your argument is stupid.

Alright. Two on the hypocrite. List. Who else?

You wish

Alright. Two on the hypocrite. List. Who else?

Nope...your straw man is invalid.

Take your PA laws and stick them up your ass.

Forum List

Back