Harassment, Death Threats Against Web Designer Surge Since Supreme Court Decision Upholding Freedom of Speech

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
So called liberals are now the most violent people in the US. When something does not go their way, but the Constitution's way, they decide to threaten and harass the person who bought the case. That is their kind of justice. Mob rule backed by politicians and the MSM.

“We cannot share any more about the internal conversations we are having, but it is deeply disheartening to see Lorie experience vicious harassment and death threats over her stand for all Americans’ free speech and the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision that just affirmed both those who agree and those who vehemently disagree with Lorie have the right to say what they believe without fear of government punishment,” Ms. Fiedorek said.

Ms. Smith said the intensity of the harassment reached a crescendo as the ruling was imminent during the High Court’s summer decision week at the end of June.

“Just last week, my website crashed with over 10 million attacks, messages saying things that would make your skin crawl,” Ms. Smith said. “It’s sad to me because, at the end of the day, when I am standing to protect those individuals who have submitted those hateful responses, standing to protect me and them as well, of course, it’s heartbreaking.”

I don't know, you hear it a lot. So called "death threats" are illegal. If web designers can't track down the culprits maybe they really aren't death threats.

I don't know, you hear it a lot. So called "death threats" are illegal. If web designers can't track down the culprits maybe they really aren't death threats.
Should it be up to the web designer when we have authorities that should be doing it? These threats are not manufactured like the ones where parents supposedly threatened teachers.

The authorities should investigate, arrest and prosecute anyone who makes a death threat.

That being said, the title says "death threat"...the only quote is about an DOS attack on the website.

The authorities should investigate, arrest and prosecute anyone who makes a death threat.

That being said, the title says "death threat"...the only quote is about an DOS attack on the website.
“Especially in the last week, despite the victory last week, I do continue to face horrific attacks, people saying they hope I would be raped; they want to burn my house down; they know where I live, and they want to come kill me and my family,” Ms. Smith told The Epoch Times on July 5 in an exclusive interview.

“Especially in the last week, despite the victory last week, I do continue to face horrific attacks, people saying they hope I would be raped; they want to burn my house down; they know where I live, and they want to come kill me and my family,” Ms. Smith told The Epoch Times on July 5 in an exclusive interview.
Again, the "people" should be investigated, arrested, tried, and convicted. Since it was made in writing...that should be easy enough.

Do you know if she has filed charges yet?

Again, the "people" should be investigated, arrested, tried, and convicted. Since it was made in writing...that should be easy enough.

Do you know if she has filed charges yet?
The authorities will ignore who they are told to. Haven't you figured that out yet?

So called liberals are now the most violent people in the US. When something does not go their way, but the Constitution's way, they decide to threaten and harass the person who bought the case. That is their kind of justice. Mob rule backed by politicians and the MSM.

“We cannot share any more about the internal conversations we are having, but it is deeply disheartening to see Lorie experience vicious harassment and death threats over her stand for all Americans’ free speech and the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision that just affirmed both those who agree and those who vehemently disagree with Lorie have the right to say what they believe without fear of government punishment,” Ms. Fiedorek said.

Ms. Smith said the intensity of the harassment reached a crescendo as the ruling was imminent during the High Court’s summer decision week at the end of June.

“Just last week, my website crashed with over 10 million attacks, messages saying things that would make your skin crawl,” Ms. Smith said. “It’s sad to me because, at the end of the day, when I am standing to protect those individuals who have submitted those hateful responses, standing to protect me and them as well, of course, it’s heartbreaking.”

Anyone making threats needs to be traced and arrested. ANYONE. (however, how real is this when the web designer is already on record about making stuff up)

Anyone making threats needs to be traced and arrested. ANYONE. (however, how real is this when the web designer is already on record about making stuff up)
Prove that with real sources. I do not expect an answer.

The left are so full of shit.

"The Epoch Times"? You know that's a cult source, right? :heehee:

So called liberals are now the most violent people in the US. When something does not go their way, but the Constitution's way, they decide to threaten and harass the person who bought the case.

It certainly never happens that conservatives, when something (like an election) does not go their way by the constitution's way (like Congress certifying the results) that they decide to stage an insurrection against the Congress and chant about hanging Mike Pence.

It certainly never happens that conservatives, when something (like an election) does not go their way by the constitution's way (like Congress certifying the results) that they decide to stage an insurrection against the Congress and chant about hanging Mike Pence.
Congress should have investigated the election. They disenfranchised 74 million voters. They were complicit with the fraud.

Forum List

Back