Will we step up in global temperature like we did after 1998?

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Before 1998 the temperature avged around .35-.4c, but after they avged around .5 to .65 from 2000-2009! It seems to me that the oceans released extra energy into the Atmospheric system and some of that extra clotted up the radiation part of the system(that goes into space) allowing a small build up of .1c step up in global temperatures. One known scientist believes this to be so and thinks it could happen this time...

1998 was around .63c based on giss and noaa....So anywhere from .05 to .12c downwards from current nino the yearly temperature peak depending on rather it is a neutral or a nina after such a step up should be expected after this event. (Note: I say this as the nino's are similar in strength)...

What we will have to watch for is .86c - .1 =.76c could very well be a avg yearly event!!! I'll be shocked if a strong nina takes us below .65c and most neutral years could be around .74 to .78c...What is even more shocking is 2005 without a full blown nino blew away 1998 by about .06c globally....Who knows, but I won't go there until I see it.

To bad all this data for the most part is rigged.
and if you don't believe this happy horse #### you may be arrested or worse not get any funding
Hey, you have to cut folks that let MSM do their thinking for them some slack.

Would you criticize the parrots at the pet store?

2dadb9y.jpg

2010-01-14-alexander-time.jpg
c9663a9803f59893ca4f91ab11a9e063.jpg

f1e11efd6ae739177fb52d47dd4dcfea.jpg
al-gore-polar-bears-invent-global-warming.jpg
Polar-Bear-Facepalm-big.jpg

No up step will be seen. The data already suggests that the forming La Niña will infact create a step down. I expect the RSS and UAH anomaly to drop to near neutral levels by June and be strongly negative by Oct. The rate of decay on latent heat in the atmosphere is so massive that there is not enough heat to continue the minimal rate of rise we were seeing. The first ten days of April show a -0.4 deg C anomaly globally. This is a -0.8 deg C drop over the previous month, but there is time if it warms slightly to cut into it a bit..

Last edited:

The faked Time Magazine images again?

Sorry, a TIME Magazine Cover Did Not Predict a Coming Ice Age | TIME.com

Beale, you tried to push a fraud. That part is indisputable.

Now, if you want to claim ignorance, and say that were unaware that your masters fed you fraudulent data to push, you can redeem yourself by telling everyone specifically who fed you the fraudulent story, and calling them out.

Or you can refuse to do that, and reveal yourself as a willing accomplice to the fraud.

Your choice.

and if you don't believe this happy horse #### you may be arrested or worse not get any funding
Denier cult crackpot conspiracy theory insanity, fit for fertilizing rose bushes.
Maybe because I'm in the farming game. And I would be pretty aware to climate change and it's affect on crop production.
America continues to be one of a half dozen nations that produces more food than it produces. I see no decrees, none.
If America was having a so called warming problem, why is your boy opening the borders to every tom, dick and harry, that can find his way in here' I I don't see Ellis Island under water yet.
When old lady statue of liberty raises her dress to avoid getting it wet I'll join your church. Until then go sell your tax raising scheme somewhere else.

Denier cult crackpot conspiracy theory insanity, fit for fertilizing rose bushes.
Maybe because I'm in the farming game.

Just because you have your head stuck in a hole in the ground, futilily waiting for your brains to grow, does not mean you are "in the farming game", you bogus bullshitting troll.

Just because you have your head stuck in a hole in the ground, futilily waiting for your brains to grow, does not mean you are "in the farming game", you bogus bullshitting troll.
Dayum, And I bet you said that with a mouth full of food.
I suggest you invest in rubber rafts. Here's their stock symbol; GT
btw: Are you a Vietnam Era Vet. If not, I interpret your avatar as stolen valor.

Last edited:

Dayum, And I bet you said that with a mouth full of food.
I suggest you invest in rubber rafts. Here's their stock symbol; GT
btw: Are you a Vietnam Era Vet. If not, I interpret your avatar as stolen valor.
Insane gibberish. Are you in an asylum? Doesn't the straitjacket interfere with your typing?

The Arctic "warmed" from -35 to -34.2

ZOMFG!

ZOMFG!!!

ZOMFG!!!!

It was warm enough this winter to stop the sea ice from increasing from January through March. 10-15c above normal with places 20c+....Can we please talk about the subject of this thread?

I'll be shocked if we ever see another .5c year again outside of the most intense of nina's. It would have to be a -1.7 or -2 at 3.4. Do you agree or disagree?

Last edited:

says the internet climate wizard troll.

Post up some evidence Jean!

The Arctic "warmed" from -35 to -34.2

ZOMFG!

ZOMFG!!!

ZOMFG!!!!

It was warm enough this winter to stop the sea ice from increasing from January through March. 10-15c above normal with places 20c+....Can we please talk about the subject of this thread?

I'll be shocked if we ever see another .5c year again outside of the most intense of nina's. It would have to be a -1.7 or -2 at 3.4. Do you agree or disagree?
where, the satellites were wrong, or did you miss that one? hahahahaahahahaha come on son, keep up.

The faked Time Magazine images again?

Sorry, a TIME Magazine Cover Did Not Predict a Coming Ice Age | TIME.com

Beale, you tried to push a fraud. That part is indisputable.

Now, if you want to claim ignorance, and say that were unaware that your masters fed you fraudulent data to push, you can redeem yourself by telling everyone specifically who fed you the fraudulent story, and calling them out.

Or you can refuse to do that, and reveal yourself as a willing accomplice to the fraud.

Your choice.
Hey, thanks for alerting me to that hoax, but the fact does remain, in the past, the MSM was telling us that an Ice age was on the way.

They were starting a global cooling hysteria. It is a fact. Look it up.

What are you, a millennial? Do you deny this? Seriously? Or do you have memory loss?

http://denisdutton.com/newsweek_coolingworld.pdf

Forum List

Back