Exxon Mobil CEO Relieved It Finally Too Late To Do Anything About Climate Change

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
So it is true, the AGW cult was right along.......................

IRVING, TX—Saying the multinational oil and gas conglomerate had “really dodged a bullet,” ExxonMobil CEO Rex Tillerson told reporters Wednesday how relieved he was now that it was finally too late to do anything about climate change.

The 64-year-old petroleum executive, who acknowledged that throughout his career he had feared the public might take action to curb rising temperatures by imposing emissions restrictions or mandating a switch to alternative energy, said he was just happy that the window for avoiding the planet’s environmental destruction had closed, and that the entire industry was now free to carry on as usual.

“I was really worried for a while there that some kind of law would be passed to stop us from releasing all those hydrocarbons into the atmosphere, but I guess not,” said Tillerson, describing how he felt as if a tremendous weight had been lifted from his shoulders now that catastrophic climate change was an inescapable certainty. “Seriously, it’s a huge load off. There were a number of real tense years after the recycling movement picked up momentum when we thought people might all turn away from fossil fuels next. But it’s just so reassuring to know that we passed the point where it’s no longer possible to stop global warming through environmental regulation or green energy or anything like that.”

Now I can finally just relax,” he continued. “This really makes things so much easier.”

The industry has been carrying on as usual throughout. Nobody pays attention to global warming in 2016, window or not. The public has figured out that nobody really knows shit about shit about what the climate is going to do.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back