Prediction of global temperature for 2017-2024

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
You skeptics and deniers often say why don't we warmers make predictions that are in the short term so we can be called out for them? Well, I am going to make a few and tie them in with the enso. I am making a assumption that the global temperature will be .05-.1c warmer based on the giss dataset then we were pre-2015-2016 nino. I will put my credibility on the line and I want a mod to pin this at the top of this forum for skeptics/deniers to rip me apart when I get it wrong!

When will I be wrong?
1. IF we see a moderate nina year that turns out to be .56 or .58c...That is wrong. Rip me a part as a idiot!
2. If we see below .64c in a weak nina! Rip me apart as a idiot!

3. On the other hand it is a possibility that we may hit or break last years record in a neutral year so a high side prediction is wrong but it only proves a warming world!
-------------------------------------------------------
These are the ranges that the means should fall into. All data points GISS(Nasa)!

I will predict that Neutral years will avg near .75c-.80c for 2017-2020 and .77 to .83c for 2021 to 2024. The possibility is there that one could get over .85c during the later part of the period during a neutral year.

Weak ninas(-.5 to -.9c) could see global avg temperatures between .69-.74c. In comparison, 2005's .69 or 2014's global yearly temperature.

Moderate ninas(-1 to -1.4c) will probably see global avg yearly temperatures near .66c +- .3c. Probably warmer then 1998! ;)

Strong Nina's(-1.5c to -2.0) will probably see .58 to .65c depending on how strong. Likelyhood of a .5c yearly global temperature will only occur in a -1.8c or above nina.

Last edited:
I LIKE the HEAT here in NYC!..Think I'll go out, start up all the cars in the driveway and see if I can help it along! Perhaps have a can of BEANS later to see if I can also UP the methane count! Maybe even light up that Cuban cigar,that I'm now allowed to smoke! :smoke:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You skeptics and deniers often say why don't we warmers make predictions that are in the short term so we can be called out for them? Well, I am going to make a few and tie them in with the enso. I am making a assumption that the global temperature will be .05-.1c warmer based on the giss dataset then we were pre-2015-2016 nino. I will put my credibility on the line and I want a mod to pin this at the top of this forum for skeptics/deniers to rip me apart when I get it wrong!

When will I be wrong?
1. IF we see a moderate nina year that turns out to be .56 or .58c...That is wrong. Rip me a part as a idiot!

3. On the other hand it is a possibility that we may hit or break last years record in a neutral year so a high side prediction is wrong but it only proves a warming world!
These are the ranges that the means should fall into. All data points GISS(Nasa)!

I will predict that Neutral years will avg near .75c-.80c for 2017-2020 and .77 to .83c for 2021 to 2024. The possibility is there that one could get over .85c during the later part of the period during a neutral year.

Weak ninas(-.5 to -.9c) could see global avg temperatures between .69-.74c. In comparison, 2005's .69 or 2014's global yearly temperature.

Moderate ninas(-1 to -1.4c) will probably see global avg yearly temperatures near .66c +- .3c. Probably warmer then 1998! ;)

Strong Nina's(-1.5c to -2.0) will probably see .58 to .65c depending on how strong. Likelyhood of a .5c yearly global temperature will only occur in a -1.8c or above nina.

Is this anything like the predictions that cities would be under water last year?

When will I be wrong?

lol.....nobody cares about your credibility s0n!!!:bye1:

Do a little research about how accurate the models have been!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

You were posting up shit about Miami being under water by now......2 years ago.

fAiL s0n!!:up:

• Banned

When will I be wrong?

lol.....nobody cares about your credibility s0n!!!:bye1:

Do a little research about how accurate the models have been!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

You were posting up shit about Miami being under water by now......2 years ago.

fAiL s0n!!:up:

No I didn't...I said maybe by 2100 but no way in hell did I ever post anything saying within the next 2 years.

After the beating all the people here predicting cooling have taken, you are not going to get any takers, Mathew. I will further go out on a limb. I predict that on the next El Nino we will set new records.

Now, Coolers, make your predictions. Come on, fellows, anyone other than Silly Billy ready to go out on a limb?

When will I be wrong?

Given you have been basing your predictions on the IPCC worst case scenario models you will fail.

Low solar output, ADO and PDO Cold with a La Niña on top of it.. The only way you could be right is if your masters continue to inflate and raise the temps by pencil whipping..

When will I be wrong?

Great news! Most weather related deaths are from cold, this will save millions of lives.

Dr. William Gray just died. He was the hurricane guy who raved that global warming was a hoax.

Here's an example of his prediction skill, from 2006.

The Tempest

"It may warm another three, five, eight years, and then it will start to cool."

Has it cooled yet? No? Oh well. Just another failed denier cooling prediction. The usual.

The other interesting thing about that 2006 article is how Dr. Curry isn't insane. She correctly points out that a small amount of uncertainty isn't an excuse to do nothing, while today her boilerplate speech is about how uncertainty is an excuse for doing nothing. Her slide into conspiracy cuckooland started shortly after 2006.

Im laughing.........progressives spend their lives wanting to throw lots of $$ at trying to fix things!! There might be zero proof that any amount of $$ would fix it but they still want to spend lots of other peoples $$ to fix it.:gay: Its just the way these people are wired......they get hysterical about everything. 45 years and spending 3 trillion to "fix poverty".........hasn't done dick.:gay: Its gotten worse!! Now they want the world to spend 76 trillion for renewables when there isn't a shred of evidence that doing so will "fix" climate change....:bye1::bye1:...which is all based on a pie in the sky guess that it is being caused only by CO2!!!:gay: Holy fuck..........you don't put these people in charge of anything, and fortunately for us, they aren't in charge of any of this. :beer:

Dr. William Gray just died. He was the hurricane guy who raved that global warming was a hoax.

Here's an example of his prediction skill, from 2006.

The Tempest

"It may warm another three, five, eight years, and then it will start to cool."

Has it cooled yet? No? Oh well. Just another failed denier cooling prediction. The usual.

The other interesting thing about that 2006 article is how Dr. Curry isn't insane. She correctly points out that a small amount of uncertainty isn't an excuse to do nothing, while today her boilerplate speech is about how uncertainty is an excuse for doing nothing. Her slide into conspiracy cuckooland started shortly after 2006.

Actually, If we look at the unadjusted data he is correct.. But your so into deception and lies that you will spout your drivel over and over again..

The only ones in cuckoo land are alarmists who spout lies and deceptions not expecting to be shown the frauds they are..

I followed pretty closely the 1998 nino and what occurred the decade after it. 1998 seen about .63 and most years after it seen .54-.69c from 2000-2009.

I'd be shocked if we cool down to pre-nino levels this time! We've already seen .86c based on the giss dataset for 2015 and 2016 maybe around the same or slightly hotter.

Last edited:
I followed pretty closely the 1998 nino and what occurred the decade after it. 1998 seen about .63 and most years after it seen .54-.69c from 2000-2009.

I'd be shocked if we cool down to pre-nino levels this time! We've already seen .86c based on the giss dataset for 2015 and 2016 maybe around the same or slightly hotter.

giss.....NOAA.......NASA.........

You have to have a plate in your head to trust those sources.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance: Rigging the data all the time just like the government data on the economy.

duh

post-1201-0-53709900-1460750521.png

Forum List

Back