Anna Paulina Luna was an illegitimate child raised mostly on welfare.. Glad she escaped that life!

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024
OK, this is from Wikipedia which I don't exactly trust... If it is true, I am encouraged by her story because I've known people who didn't end up well being raised in the welfare system

Luna has said that she "grew up in the welfare system" [born in 1989] and was raised by her mother on government assistance with "no family to rely on". Her father was a drug addict, and she has said that, at the age of 10, she found his bag of meth and was raised in a "broken home mentality".[61][62] She has said that her grandmother died of AIDS due to heroin use.[1][6] Luna has claimed that she and her mother lacked "a strong extended network of people" who could help care for them,[4] and that she had attended "over six high schools" before graduating.[citation needed]

Luna's cousin has said, "The whole family kind of raised her—my dad was a part of her life when she was younger and we all kind of coddled her ... She was always a part of everything, all these family gatherings and activities". Luna's aunt said, "She had everything. What she needed and more ... And not only did [Luna's mother] provide for her, but [Luna's grandfather] did, too".[4]

Luna has disputed these accounts, saying that she "barely spent any time with them in her entire life". Luna's mother said that she had to rely on welfare for periods of time, especially while she was putting herself through college at the University of California, Irvine and then at the UCLA School of Law, and that she was the only source of meaningful financial support for the family.[63]

Air Force members who served with Luna in Missouri said that she wore designer clothing and that she had mentioned having nannies as a child.[4] Luna's mother said that she owned a designer coat that she had bought at a thrift store and was known to wear it frequently, and that the idea of her having had nannies is "preposterous".[63]

Who cares? There are lots of people who are elected to Congress with bizarre life stories and resumes. This is entirely appropriate, as the term is only two years, and if she fucks up they can vote her ass out.

She is kind of a hottie.

She's awesome....

And, presumably, no gold bars in her closet? No raping her 11-year old daughter in the shower? No 22 shell companies?

I think I love her.

dim woman.jpg

She's awesome....

And, presumably, no gold bars in her closet? No raping her 11-year old daughter in the shower? No 22 shell companies?
I frankly have never heard of someone going this far being raised on welfare... oh wait... Tim Scott was, I believe... and maybe Ben Carson.

Forum List

Back