Absurd = Amount of failed climate predictions!!!

No, it's called censorship. And, as we are seeing, those who resort to unethical behavior eventually pay the price. That's why your cult of anti science hacks is failing.

It's SOP for pseudoscience cultists to declare that TheMan is censoring the RealTruth.

So, which blogs did you crib your magnum opus from? I'm going to guess you mixed up "CO2 science" and "WUWT". And to think, they didn't want to publish it. Shocking.
So tell me, what difference does it make to them? If it's not valid, let the masses determine it. See that's the left problem, you all are censor maniacs and believe only you are allowed to comment on ANYTHING!!

LOL long and hard for your stupidity!!!! See we on the right have learned to live with your garbage, and why we know that you will never provide the experiment you claim you have. Because you never had it or other declared items. You're all losers.

Last edited:
We have addressed....and dismissed, with evidence, every assertion you guys have ever made. All you do is go "lalalalalalala" and pretend it didn't happen.

Congrats. You're a three year old.

Color me unsurprised...

Shall we simply run this over again since you whiffed the first time?

.... LINK to these "assertions" I've made? Quotes? Screencaps? Anything?

Seems to me going :lalala: at that question is the toddler answer.
Which is what I expected since you're just not honest enough to admit having made it up.

:dig:

Oh please. Now you're just turning into a troll. You've been an ardent supporter of all things AGW since I joined this board.

Then it's telling you can't find a single shred of anything to document that innit? Interesting concept of time too, since when I joined you were already here 2½ years.

Lie much?

:eusa_hand:

No, I don't lie. I make mistakes like thinking you were here before me, but I don't lie. As far as finding the links of your support for the AGW cause, merely look at this thread.

Take your own advice and look for yourself. I came in to mock the OP for his relentless whining. You could look it up. I haven't said jack squat about "AGW" -- whatever that means.

Face it, once again you came charging in on ass-umptions, and once again it bit you in the ass.
And again, my point proven in his own words!!whiny cry baby! Again nothing intelligent to offer to a thread, merely trolling for trolling sake.

Oh please. Now you're just turning into a troll. You've been an ardent supporter of all things AGW since I joined this board.

Then it's telling you can't find a single shred of anything to document that innit? Interesting concept of time too, since when I joined you were already here 2½ years.

Lie much?

No, I don't lie. I make mistakes like thinking you were here before me, but I don't lie. As far as finding the links of your support for the AGW cause, merely look at this thread.

Take your own advice and look for yourself. I came in to mock the OP for his relentless whining. You could look it up. I haven't said jack squat about "AGW" -- whatever that means.

Face it, once again you came charging in on ass-umptions, and once again it bit you in the ass.

Sure thing buddy....
Post NUMBER TWO, you were so hot to respond!

"If whatever you're continually babbling about is "failed" ---- how come you feel the need to put up five new threads about it every week?"-Pogo

Post number 4

"I think his desperation speaks for itself. If the barrage of emotional-basket-case emoticons wasn't clue enough. Just pointing out the obvious."-Pogo

Instead of attacking the statements you attacked the OP, typical behavior of a devout warmist who will bend over backwards to ignore evidence presented to him and resort to adhoms and personal attacks...

Post number 6

"If your argument was actually "winning" you wouldn't need to be constantly "whining" about it. That's what everybody but you notices.
And the constant insertion of the "gay" video just underscores the paucity of your intellect, let alone any point you think you have.
Grow the fuck up, stop insulting everybody's intelligence and see if you have it in you to make some coherent point sometime in your life."-Pogo

Once again you attack the poster, and IGNORE THE ACTUAL CONTENT OF THE OP! Textbook warmist behavior.

I can go on and on but you will merely ignore it so enjoy your trolldom. You've certainly earned it.

--- which is exactly what I said -- they're ALL about the OP and his tactics, NONE about whatever "AGW" is. You even admit that above.

Which makes you a bald-faced liar.

:asshole:
Again admitting he trolls!!! If you look up troll in the dictionary, your name will be right there!!! Whiny little cry baby you!!!!

Lie much?

Sure thing buddy....

"If whatever you're continually babbling about is "failed" ---- how come you feel the need to put up five new threads about it every week?"-Pogo

Post number 4

"I think his desperation speaks for itself. If the barrage of emotional-basket-case emoticons wasn't clue enough. Just pointing out the obvious."-Pogo

Instead of attacking the statements you attacked the OP, typical behavior of a devout warmist who will bend over backwards to ignore evidence presented to him and resort to adhoms and personal attacks...

Post number 6

"If your argument was actually "winning" you wouldn't need to be constantly "whining" about it. That's what everybody but you notices.
And the constant insertion of the "gay" video just underscores the paucity of your intellect, let alone any point you think you have.
Grow the fuck up, stop insulting everybody's intelligence and see if you have it in you to make some coherent point sometime in your life."-Pogo

Once again you attack the poster, and IGNORE THE ACTUAL CONTENT OF THE OP! Textbook warmist behavior.

I can go on and on but you will merely ignore it so enjoy your trolldom. You've certainly earned it.

--- which is exactly what I said -- they're ALL about the OP and his tactics, NONE about whatever "AGW" is. You even admit that above.

Again admitting he trolls!!! If you look up troll in the dictionary, your name will be right there!!! Whiny little cry baby you!!!!

I don't tolerate liars.

But you enjoy your planet where that works.

Sure thing buddy....

Post number 4

Post number 6

I don't tolerate liars.

But you enjoy your planet where that works.
who cares? you're still just a whiney cry baby!

Lie much?

Sure thing buddy....

Post number 4

Post number 6

No, the OP is about the 124 years of failed climate predictions. YOU attacked the poster. Nice try dipshit. I see you were looking in the mirror when you called me the liar. Idiotic troll.

No, the OP is about the 124 years of failed climate predictions. YOU attacked the poster. Nice try dipshit. I see you were looking in the mirror when you called me the liar. Idiotic troll.

No, I was looking straight at you, liar. You pulled in here with your trailer of bullshit claiming, and I quote,

I hate to tell you Pogo, but that's not science. That's pure hysteria and that is religion baby. They are talking about morality. Science doesn't give a poo about morality. It cares about facts.

("that" in "that's not science" here refers to your own strawman in the previous paragraph, nothing I wrote, since I made no point on the topic, as you just yourself acknowledged above)

But here's the good part:
You beat on the religious nutters for ignoring science and embracing creationism but you follow the EXACT SAME PATH when it comes to global warming.

Wake the hell up!

Which I asked for any evidence for the existence of --- any evidence at all --- which you answered with:
We have addressed....and dismissed, with evidence, every assertion you guys have ever made. All you do is go "lalalalalalala" and pretend it didn't happen.
Color me unsurprised...

-- which again referred to nothing, since I still made no "assertion"..

which you then followed with:

-- which AGAIN I asked for any evidence for, anywhere.

And you completely utterly failed to find any. Like the sad little loser you are.

Not only that, you actually had the logical temerity to post, after reposting ALL my posts, which clearly showed NONE of the bullshit strawmen you set up:

Get that? See the words in big? You're trying to say the fact that I didn't address the topic, itself means I somehow addressed the topic.

:banghead:

How in the fuck does that work?

As I said, you're a sad little man and a lying hack. Be proud.

No, I was looking straight at you, liar. You pulled in here with your trailer of bullshit claiming, and I quote,

I hate to tell you Pogo, but that's not science. That's pure hysteria and that is religion baby. They are talking about morality. Science doesn't give a poo about morality. It cares about facts.

("that" in "that's not science" here refers to your own strawman in the previous paragraph, nothing I wrote, since I made no point on the topic, as you just yourself acknowledged above)

You beat on the religious nutters for ignoring science and embracing creationism but you follow the EXACT SAME PATH when it comes to global warming.

Wake the hell up!

Which I asked for any evidence for the existence of --- any evidence at all --- which you answered with:
Color me unsurprised...

And you completely utterly failed to find any. Like the sad little loser you are.

Not only that, you actually had the logical temerity to post, after reposting ALL my posts, which clearly showed NONE of the bullshit strawmen you set up:

Get that? See the words in big? You're trying to say the fact that I didn't address the topic, itself means I somehow addressed the topic.

The fact remains you ignored the OP and attacked the POSTER. A standard MO of all progressive retards who can't think for themselves and come up with an argument of their own. Your flailing attempt to divert attention away from your colossal fail are duly noted little troll.

Wake the hell up!

Color me unsurprised...

The fact remains you ignored the OP and attacked the POSTER. A standard MO of all progressive retards who can't think for themselves and come up with an argument of their own. Your flailing attempt to divert attention away from your colossal fail are duly noted little troll.

-- which is exactly what I said I'd been doing and not the bullshit you've been claiming about this "AGW" crap. So here you are admitting you've been lying about that the entire time.

Which is what I've been saying the entire time.

Dumbass.

If whatever you're continually babbling about is "failed" ---- how come you feel the need to put up five new threads about it every week?

You keep whacking a snake until it's dead. You don't give a chance to strike again.

Bripat.......Frank............Billy............JC.........lets make sure this beaut of a thread stays on the face page here for a good while.....so give it a good bump every so often.:biggrin::biggrin::rock: People in here who are a bit clueless need to know how much shit these religious assholes shovel day in and day out on here.

I currently look at the climate/environment this way:
1. Our planet's glaciers are indeed diminishing significantly.
2. The ice melt-off is causing a gradual rise of the oceans.
3. We continue de-forestation, here and abroad.
4. We continue dumping crap into the atmosphere and oceans.
5. We are currently responsible for the extinction and near extinction of various species.
6. Overall, we as a species are more concerned for our day to day issues than anything outside that.
I used to grumble about the state of our environment, however, I have ceased complaining and have taken a more optomistic approach for the following reasons:
1. The planet has a finite size and thus has a finite amount of fertile land.
2. The human population growth is putting pressure on that.
3. Once we have significantly surpassed the planet's capability of feeding the population, there will be a massive die-off via starvation and food wars, causing a further significant decline in the human population, most likely putting us back into the stone age and solving the overall problem.
I am obviously just guessing, but I figure that the significant food shortages will begin manifesting itself with our great-great grandchildren, who will starve to death. Those that don't starve will be embroiled in wars for food resources.
Personally, I'm rooting for the total annihilation of mankind and hoping that some better species will develop.

5. We are currently responsible for the extinction and near extinction of various species.
6. Overall, we as a species are more concerned for our day to day issues than anything outside that.
I used to grumble about the state of our environment, however, I have ceased complaining and have taken a more optomistic approach for the following reasons:
3. Once we have significantly surpassed the planet's capability of feeding the population, there will be a massive die-off via starvation and food wars, causing a further significant decline in the human population, most likely putting us back into the stone age and solving the overall problem.
I am obviously just guessing, but I figure that the significant food shortages will begin manifesting itself with our great-great grandchildren, who will starve to death. Those that don't starve will be embroiled in wars for food resources.
Personally, I'm rooting for the total annihilation of mankind and hoping that some better species will develop.

Oh Gawd........another human racist!! How the fuck does this shit happen??

These people need to find something meaningful in life!!

Wake the hell up!

Color me unsurprised...

-- which is exactly what I said I'd been doing and not the bullshit you've been claiming about this "AGW" crap. So here you are admitting you've been lying about that the entire time.

Dumbass.
so attacking the poster does what for the forum? Oh, shows you as a tool, troll someone who knows nothing about what the topic of a thread is about.

You F A I L toolboy!!!!!

And anything in the OP is most probably the truth since the warmers on here have never been able to produce an experiment that proves the position they believe in. If you sir are part of that side, then you not only F A I L, you are also a L O S E R!!!!!!!

Have a nice day!!!!! :fu:

what does this mean?

Wake the hell up!

Color me unsurprised...

Dumbass.
so attacking the poster does what for the forum? Oh, shows you as a tool, troll someone who knows nothing about what the topic of a thread is about.

You F A I L toolboy!!!!!

And anything in the OP is most probably the truth since the warmers on here have never been able to produce an experiment that proves the position they believe in. If you sir are part of that side, then you not only F A I L, you are also a L O S E R!!!!!!!

Cheeses Christ on a Cracker, you need me to essplain this to you? Are you as dense as pea soup fog?

Here's the point of my observations here -- from the beginning.

This isn't about climate change. Never was.

There is this faction, represented by Kook-boy and Bustball (and others elsewhere) comprised of sophistic denialists whose self-proclaimed role is to put down, at all costs, any theory, idea or person that might in some way suggest any possibility of human responsibility for the environment. To this end of eliminating any hint of suggestion of a chance of a possibility of an idea in that direction, they take this pro-active approach, where Kooks posts a new no-no thread every few daze, replete with shaking tits and little faces rolling around, not in any kind of response but in initiative. That is, attempting to put down arguments nobody made, pre-emptively.

Now when somebody goes out of their way to declare a negative ("but it's just a FACT that Hitler was left wing"), it's a dead giveaway that there's a positive they're trying to squelch, whether that positive is real or imagined. It means they're worried about it. If you're not worried about something, you don't have a need to post a thread denying it every other day.

THAT is what I called Kooks out for doing here in his endless denialism. It's nakedly transparent that he's worried that this idea will grow legs, so he's shooting at every spot where any legs might grow (very effectively too-- shaky tits are just poisonous to legs-- /sarc).

Bustball, doing his part in this sophistry army, comes charging in attacking me for exposing that tactic, declaring I've been on this "AGW" side since he came to this site (two years before I even joined), which goes to demonstrate the depth of his own dishonesty. So I challenged him to prove that and he melted down into a spinning top of flailing accusations he still can't prove. And I called him out on that too.

The reality is I take an open position; I don't know if we influence climate or not, which is what I've always said here, which is why Bustball can't come up with anything -- there's nothing to come up with, because he made it up in the quest to Eliminate any opposition -- again pre-emptively (that means "before it starts"). That's my position -- that I don't presume to know or have the temporal perspective to know.

Those who take the position of the Kooks and Bustballs are declaring they already DO know, which I find supremely arrogant, and set out to eliminate any ghost of a chance that anyone anywhere will challenge that arrogance, even if it means blatantly making shit up. Like Bustball did.

And I called him on it, and the next time somebody does that I'll fucking call it out again.

See if you can waddle through that and figure out what the fuck's going on here. This is not a struggle over climate change -- this is a struggle over shutting people up and closing down discourse. It's not a question of polluting the literal air but polluting the rhetorical air.

And I don't play that. Like it or lump it.

Last edited:

Wake the hell up!

Color me unsurprised...

Dumbass.

You F A I L toolboy!!!!!

Cheeses Christ on a Cracker, you need me to essplain this to you?

There is this faction, represented by Kook-boy and Bustball (and others elsewhere) comprised of sophistic denialists whose self-proclaimed role is to put down, at all costs, any theory, idea or person that might in some way suggest any possibility of human responsibility for the environment. To this end of eliminating any hint of suggestion of a chance of a possibility of an idea in that direction, they take this pro-active approach, where Kooks posts a new no-no thread every few daze, replete with shaking tits and little faces rolling around, not in any kind of response but in initiative. That is, attempting to put down arguments nobody made, pre-emptively.

Now when somebody goes out of their way to declare a negative ("but it's just a FACT that Hitler was left wing"), it's a dead giveaway that there's a positive they're trying to squelch, whether that positive is real or imagined.

It means they're worried about it. When you're not worried about something, you don't have a need to post a thread denying it every other day.

THAT is what I called Kooks out for doing here in his endless denialism. It's nakedly transparent that he's worried that this idea will grow legs, so he's shooting at every spot where any legs might grow (very effectively too-- shaky tits are just poisonous to legs-- /sarc).

Bustball, doing his part in this sophistry army, comes charging in attacking me for exposing that tactic, declaring I've been on this "AGW" side since he came to this site (two years before I even joined), which goes to demonstrate the depth of his own dishonesty. So I challenged him to prove that and he melted down into a spinning top of flailing accusations he still can't prove.

The reality is I take an open position; I don't know if we influence climate or not, which is what I've always said here, which is why Bustball can't come up with anything -- there's nothing to come up with, because he made it up in the quest to Eliminate any opposition -- again pre-emptively (that means "before it starts"). That's my position -- that I don't presume to know or have the capacity to know.

Those who take the position of the Kooks and Bustballs are declaring they already DO know, which I find supremely arrogant, and set out to eliminate any ghost of a chance that anyone anywhere will challenge that arrogance, even if it means blatantly making shit up. Like Bustball did.

And I called him on it, and the next time somebody does that I'll fucking call it out again.

See if you can waddle through that and figure out what the fuck's going on here.

Wake up.
what? did you try and say something?

Dumbass.

You F A I L toolboy!!!!!

Cheeses Christ on a Cracker, you need me to essplain this to you?

Now when somebody goes out of their way to declare a negative ("but it's just a FACT that Hitler was left wing"), it's a dead giveaway that there's a positive they're trying to squelch, whether that positive is real or imagined.

It means they're worried about it. When you're not worried about something, you don't have a need to post a thread denying it every other day.

Bustball, doing his part in this sophistry army, comes charging in attacking me for exposing that tactic, declaring I've been on this "AGW" side since he came to this site (two years before I even joined), which goes to demonstrate the depth of his own dishonesty. So I challenged him to prove that and he melted down into a spinning top of flailing accusations he still can't prove.

The reality is I take an open position; I don't know if we influence climate or not, which is what I've always said here, which is why Bustball can't come up with anything -- there's nothing to come up with, because he made it up in the quest to Eliminate any opposition -- again pre-emptively (that means "before it starts"). That's my position -- that I don't presume to know or have the capacity to know.

See if you can waddle through that and figure out what the fuck's going on here.

Wake up.
what? did you try and say something?
I guess not!

Forum List

Back