Will Blacks Abandon the Democrat Party?

Bold? Do I intimidate you? Why would you think I was ashamed of supporting Obama on somethings but not on others? I love playing the knockout game with white racists. i would never be ashamed of that.
You knockout white people you consider racist and you voted for Obama.
Yes. Multiple times in both cases.
So you're proud of the fact you voted for Obama twice and you knockout white people you consider racist. Fascinating.
Very proud. I'm amused you find this fascinating. Some of you racist white boys are weird though so it makes sense.
Great stuff. Carry on.
I commend you on your eagerness to learn. Anymore questions?

What are you disagreeing with me on? I'm willing to listen.
The assumption that Black people values are not in line with communist/progressive values. Thats exactly how Blacks survived the years of oppression at the hands of conservatives. Think about it. Conservatives have always wanted to maintain the status quo. When the Democrats were conservatives they invented the KKK. When the Republicans were liberals/progressives thats where Black people voted.

Most African Americans have Conservative values. They don't support things like gay marriage and abortion. They also don't support Communist/Progressive hostility towards people of faith. They're good Church-going believers. But unfortunately, they've gone along with the Communist/Progressive agenda because they're stuck in the Democrat 'Perpetual Victimhood' conditioning. Once they shed that conditioning, they'll realize the Republican Party is more in line with their core beliefs.
Most African Americans have some conservative values. That doesnt make them social retards like people that are primarily conservative. I'm Black and I support gay marriage for instance. I hate abortion but I support a womans right to have it. Blacks vote Democrat because they dont openly display their prejudice, they actually address some of the concerns in the Black community instead of pretending an entire race of people are imagining things.. You must be a fool if you think the majority of Blacks are going to swing over to a party that also has poor white racist trash as their primary spokesmen.

Sounds like 'Perpetual Victimhood' conditioning. The Democrats have been very good at keeping you right there. But i do see a day when that changes. Once they get past the conditioning, they'll likely realize the Republican Party is more aligned with their Conservative values. They have virtually nothing in common with Communists/Progressives who ridicule and attack Conservative Faith. White Communists/Progressives only show up in Black Churches when they wanna get elected. The rest of the time, they ridicule and despise people of faith. But i know the shift isn't gonna happen for a long time. It'll happen though.
Sounds more like you are upset I dont buy your BS. Dumb phrases like perpetual victim hood have no affect on Black people because even the most uneducated are not that stupid to fall for them. The only time you will see a major shift to the republican party is when they go back to being the party that advocated freedom and liberal ideas. Sorry.

Nah, you're just being a 'Perpetual Victim.' It's all you've been conditioned on. But just remember next time you see a White Communist/Progressive sitting in a Black Church. Remember they're only there for a photo-op so they can win an Election. They actually ridicule and despise people of faith. It's not a Party that truly represents African American values. The Republican Party is more in line with that.

The assumption that Black people values are not in line with communist/progressive values. Thats exactly how Blacks survived the years of oppression at the hands of conservatives. Think about it. Conservatives have always wanted to maintain the status quo. When the Democrats were conservatives they invented the KKK. When the Republicans were liberals/progressives thats where Black people voted.

Most African Americans have Conservative values. They don't support things like gay marriage and abortion. They also don't support Communist/Progressive hostility towards people of faith. They're good Church-going believers. But unfortunately, they've gone along with the Communist/Progressive agenda because they're stuck in the Democrat 'Perpetual Victimhood' conditioning. Once they shed that conditioning, they'll realize the Republican Party is more in line with their core beliefs.
Most African Americans have some conservative values. That doesnt make them social retards like people that are primarily conservative. I'm Black and I support gay marriage for instance. I hate abortion but I support a womans right to have it. Blacks vote Democrat because they dont openly display their prejudice, they actually address some of the concerns in the Black community instead of pretending an entire race of people are imagining things.. You must be a fool if you think the majority of Blacks are going to swing over to a party that also has poor white racist trash as their primary spokesmen.

Sounds like 'Perpetual Victimhood' conditioning. The Democrats have been very good at keeping you right there. But i do see a day when that changes. Once they get past the conditioning, they'll likely realize the Republican Party is more aligned with their Conservative values. They have virtually nothing in common with Communists/Progressives who ridicule and attack Conservative Faith. White Communists/Progressives only show up in Black Churches when they wanna get elected. The rest of the time, they ridicule and despise people of faith. But i know the shift isn't gonna happen for a long time. It'll happen though.
Sounds more like you are upset I dont buy your BS. Dumb phrases like perpetual victim hood have no affect on Black people because even the most uneducated are not that stupid to fall for them. The only time you will see a major shift to the republican party is when they go back to being the party that advocated freedom and liberal ideas. Sorry.

Nah, you're just being a 'Perpetual Victim.' It's all you've been conditioned on. But just remember next time you see a White Communist/Progressive sitting in a Black Church. Remember they're only there for a photo-op so they can win an Election. They actually ridicule and despise people of faith. It's not a Party that truly represents African American values. The Republican Party is more in line with that.
Not really. I told you name calling has zero affect. Why would white guy sit in a Black church if he doesnt hang out with anyone there and what does that have to do with politics? Democrats may not represent all of African American values but they are miles ahead of the Republicans. Remind me again of how white you are trying to tell me what values I have?

Not really. I told you name calling has zero affect. Why would white guy sit in a Black church if he doesnt hang out with anyone there and what does that have to do with politics? Democrats may not represent all of African American values but they are miles ahead of the Republicans. Remind me again of how white you are trying to tell me what values I have?

Just going by my own personal experiences. Most African Americans i converse with, hold Conservative Faith-values. For instance on the 2nd Amendment issue, most African Americans i speak to, are 100% opposed to the Communists trying to strip their rights away. They're staunch Pro-2nd Amendment/Constitution advocates. But that's just one value the Republican Party is more in line with. There are many others.

Just going by my own personal experiences. Most African Americans i converse with, hold Conservative Faith-values. For instance on the 2nd Amendment issue, most African Americans i speak to, are 100% opposed to the Communists trying to strip their rights away. They're staunch Pro-2nd Amendment/Constitution advocates. But that's just one value the Republican Party is more in line with. There are many others.
I'm pro 2nd amendment as well. That wont make me team up with racists though. Thats a very small issue. Like I told you before dont get confused because some Blacks hold what you call conservative views. Our reasons for having those views have nothing to do with why you white racists may hold them. Matter of fact the reason I support the 2nd amendment is because I want to be able to fill a white racist full of lead in the event one of the meth heads attempts to break into my home or attempts to harm my family. If there was no white racism I wouldnt have a weapon.

I'm pro 2nd amendment as well. That wont make me team up with racists though. Thats a very small issue. Like I told you before dont get confused because some Blacks hold what you call conservative views. Our reasons for having those views have nothing to do with why you white racists may hold them. Matter of fact the reason I support the 2nd amendment is because I want to be able to fill a white racist full of lead in the event one of the meth heads attempts to break into my home or attempts to harm my family. If there was no white racism I wouldnt have a weapon.

Just telling you my experiences speaking with African Americans. Most i've spoken to, hold Conservative beliefs and values. Being Pro-2nd Amendment/Constitution is just one example. When we're done conversing, we usually find that we agree on most issues. They realize that very few of their beliefs are in line with the Democratic Party. Just my experiences anyway.

Just telling you my experiences speaking with African Americans. Most i've spoken to, hold Conservative beliefs and values. Being Pro-2nd Amendment/Constitution is just one example. When we're done conversing, we usually find that we agree on most issues. They realize that very few of their beliefs are in line with the Democratic Party. Just my experiences anyway.

You should be able to duplicate your experiences with me then. What you dont get is the things we may agree on may not be for the same reason and the things we disagree on are more important that the things we agree on.

You should be able to duplicate your experiences with me then. What you dont get is the things we may agree on may not be for the same reason and the things we disagree on are more important that the things we agree on.

Well, you're obviously All-In on that Democrat 'Perpetual Victim' thing. And i seriously doubt i can change that. It's many many years of conditioning. So i won't bother. But i can tell you that most African Americans i speak to, do not hold Communist/Progressive values. They hold Conservative Faith-values. The Republican Party is more in line with their beliefs.

But hey, i realize the transition is a long way off. The conditioning has gone on for several decades. It's not gonna go away anytime soon. But i truly believe one day, many African Americans will begin abandoning the Democratic Party. That's just my assessment anyway.

Well, you're obviously All-In on that Democrat 'Perpetual Victim' thing. And i seriously doubt i can change that. It's many many years of conditioning. So i won't bother. But i can tell you that most African Americans i speak to, do not hold Communist/Progressive values. They hold Conservative Faith-values. The Republican Party is more in line with their beliefs.

But hey, i realize the transition is a long way off. The conditioning has gone on for several decades. It's not gonna go away anytime soon. But i truly believe one day, many African Americans will begin abandoning the Democratic Party. That's just my assessment anyway.
You assessment only matters to you white guy. I'm Black so I know a little more about what Black people think. One day your prediction may actually come true. You have a 50% chance of being right.

You assessment only matters to you white guy. I'm Black so I know a little more about what Black people think. One day your prediction may actually come true. You have a 50% chance of being right.

One day, you'll just have to move past your Democrat 'Perpetual Victim' conditioning. Those who already have, are most likely Republicans now. But hey, nice talkin wit ya. Have a good one.

One day, you'll just have to move past your Democrat 'Perpetual Victim' conditioning. Those who already have, are most likely Republicans now. But hey, nice talkin wit ya. Have a good one.
That still wont work but nice try. I commend true Black republicans for trying to take back the party. However, I dont see the point of wading through shit to find something worthwhile. I'd rather create another party or join forces with one that better reflect my views. You have a good one too.

Forum List

Back