Will Blacks Abandon the Democrat Party?

Blacks don't vote party as much as you think they do. There is no party loyalty. The question is not whether blacks will vote democrat, but whether they will vote for an old white woman. The fear among democrats is, no they won't, not just because she's a democrat. They voted for obola, not because he's democrat, because he's black.
Dumb logic. No one Black was going to vote for Herman Cain.

I believe the point is if they are not motivated, they will not vote. Not that they would vote for the Republican.
Keeping racists out of power and out of the white house is ample motivation.

Is Reverand Al Sharpton your Pastor?
No.

The white boy got a face full of spit for being courageous enough to challenge a woman. No my mom has never been in jail.
laugh.gif
You're a racist and so is the hood rat ho.
The white boy is still a pussy and so are you.
Poor thing. Why don't you go find some old lady and knock her out so you can feel better.
I'm not like the white boy that got spit on. If I want to knock someone out I find a racist white boy in the prime of his life.
Oh, I see. How many white boys have you knocked out?
Why do you want to know? Were you one of them?

Poor thing. Why don't you go find some old lady and knock her out so you can feel better.
I'm not like the white boy that got spit on. If I want to knock someone out I find a racist white boy in the prime of his life.
So you admit to knocking out random white people. Nice. Are you proud of that?

Not random. I specifically targeted racist white boys. Very proud of that.

Last edited:

You must have hit him pretty hard because he never makes any sense.

So you knew your target, huh. Did you surprise your target?

So you knew your target, huh.
In a couple of cases yes. I put one in the hospital but he was so embarrassed he claimed a gang of Koreans beat him up.

In a couple of cases yes.
So other cases you didn't know your target. How did you know they were racist?

Because I caught them doing what the white boy in your video was doing in some cases. Disrespecting a Black woman. Others I found out from other white people that they were racist and I provoked a fight.

Because I caught them doing what the white boy in your video was doing in some cases. Disrespecting a Black woman. Others I found out from other white people that they were racist and I provoked a fight.
You provoked a fight? So you admit you deliberately initiate violence simply on the word of others. Are you a Harvard grad?

You provoked a fight? So you admit you deliberately initiate violence simply on the word of others. Are you a Harvard grad?
Yes I provoked a fight. it was hard since most white racists are sissies but I got them to take the bait.
Yes I did initiate violence even though it was over pretty quickly. Racist white boys have this peculiar trait of being very easy to knock the fuck out.
No I'm not a Harvard grad but I do have my BA in engineering.

Yes I provoked a fight. it was hard since most white racists are sissies but I got them to take the bait.
Yes I did initiate violence even though it was over pretty quickly. Racist white boys have this peculiar trait of being very easy to knock the fuck out.
So you think your violent behavior is justified, huh.

Depends on who is supposedly justifying it. If its anyone other than me it doesn't merit consideration.

Depends on who is supposedly justifying it. If its anyone other than me it doesn't merit consideration.
That would be YOU since you are committing the violence. How do you justify your violence?

That would be YOU since you are committing the violence. How do you justify your violence?
Pretty simple. I like knocking out racist white boys. What other justification do I need?

Pretty simple. I like knocking out racist white boys. What other justification do I need?
How come you don't knock out racist black boys?

How come you don't knock out racist black boys?
Because I'm Black. Why would I want to knock them out?

Forum List

Back