Will Blacks Abandon the Democrat Party?

So you think your violent behavior is justified, huh.
Depends on who is supposedly justifying it. If its anyone other than me it doesn't merit consideration.
That would be YOU since you are committing the violence. How do you justify your violence?
Pretty simple. I like knocking out racist white boys. What other justification do I need?
How come you don't knock out racist black boys?
Because I'm Black.
So you're a racist.

Depends on who is supposedly justifying it. If its anyone other than me it doesn't merit consideration.
That would be YOU since you are committing the violence. How do you justify your violence?
Pretty simple. I like knocking out racist white boys. What other justification do I need?
Because I'm Black.
So you're a racist.
I dont need to be racist to knock out racist white boys.

Because I'm Black.
So you're a racist.
I think you meant bigot.
So you admit you're a bigot.

Because I'm Black.
So you're a racist.
I think you meant bigot.
Actually I corrected my post. I'm not even a full bigot. I am intolerant of other peoples different opinions but not all.

Because I'm Black.
So you're a racist.
I think you meant bigot.
Actually I corrected my post. I'm not even a full bigot. I am intolerant of other peoples different opinions but not all.
You also believe you can use violence on white people that you deem racist, huh.

Because I'm Black.
So you're a racist.
I think you meant bigot.
You also believe you can use violence on white people that you deem racist, huh.
Yes.

So you're a racist.
I think you meant bigot.
Yes.
And you vote Democrat, huh.

I think you meant bigot.
Yes.
Depends.

Yes.
Depends.
You still support Obama, huh.

You're not sounding as bold now. Are you ashamed of your support for Obama and playing the knockout game?
Bold? Do I intimidate you? Why would you think I was ashamed of supporting Obama on somethings but not on others? I love playing the knockout game with white racists. i would never be ashamed of that.

Depends.
Depends
You're not sounding as bold now. Are you ashamed of your support for Obama and playing the knockout game?
Bold? Do I intimidate you? Why would you think I was ashamed of supporting Obama on somethings but not on others? I love playing the knockout game with white racists. i would never be ashamed of that.
You knockout white people you consider racist and you voted for Obama.

Yes. Multiple times in both cases.

you keeps saying that crap and they will keep voting for democrats ... thank you very much .... these repub-lie-cans are so stupid they don't even understand or grasp when they are insulting a race ..... just like this repub-lie-clown did ... keep up the good work repub-lie-clown...then slowly watch them lose the house and senate ...
The issue is not that blacks are lazy and need to buckle down and work harder. Major employers in their areas have left. There are no jobs for them to buckle down to

If Republicans can stop their "get a job" mantra and actually bring jobs to those areas, they will get more of the black vote

It isn't about jobs. Hasn't been for many years. The jobs are there. It's about their Democrat 'Perpetual Victimhood' conditioning. But like i said, once they break free of that, many will naturally gravitate to the Republican Party.

Most African Americans hold Conservative beliefs and values. They're good Church-going believers. Their values are not in line with Communist/Progressive values. But i realize the migration is many years off. The 'Perpetual Victimhood' status isn't going away anytime soon.
It isn't?

Why don't you show me all the unfilled jobs in urban areas?

Jobs have been there for years. They still are. However, i will say that's gonna change now that your Dear Leader has opened the Border floodgates. Competition for even the lowest paying jobs is gonna be fierce. His destruction of our Immigration System will prove to be especially damaging to African Americans.

They're gonna have more legitimate reason to cry victim in the future. But that's gonna be the case for all races. However, i still feel most African Americans hold Conservative values. They don't have much in common with Communists/Progressives. It will be a natural migration to the Republican Party at some point. But it won't be happening anytime soon. I admit that.
Show me the numbers or STFU

Your guy's destruction of our Immigration System is gonna hit African Americans especially hard on jobs. He's hurt them very badly on that front. So if you're gonna bitch about lack of jobs for African Americans, you need to take that up with your Dear Leader and Party. That's on you guys.

It isn't about jobs. Hasn't been for many years. The jobs are there. It's about their Democrat 'Perpetual Victimhood' conditioning. But like i said, once they break free of that, many will naturally gravitate to the Republican Party.

Most African Americans hold Conservative beliefs and values. They're good Church-going believers. Their values are not in line with Communist/Progressive values. But i realize the migration is many years off. The 'Perpetual Victimhood' status isn't going away anytime soon.
Let me guess. Youre white and trying to tell us what Black people think?

What are you disagreeing with me on? I'm willing to listen.
The assumption that Black people values are not in line with communist/progressive values. Thats exactly how Blacks survived the years of oppression at the hands of conservatives. Think about it. Conservatives have always wanted to maintain the status quo. When the Democrats were conservatives they invented the KKK. When the Republicans were liberals/progressives thats where Black people voted.

Most African Americans have Conservative values. They don't support things like gay marriage and abortion. They also don't support Communist/Progressive hostility towards people of faith. They're good Church-going believers. But unfortunately, they've gone along with the Communist/Progressive agenda because they're stuck in the Democrat 'Perpetual Victimhood' conditioning. Once they shed that conditioning, they'll realize the Republican Party is more in line with their core beliefs.
Most African Americans have some conservative values. That doesnt make them social retards like people that are primarily conservative. I'm Black and I support gay marriage for instance. I hate abortion but I support a womans right to have it. Blacks vote Democrat because they dont openly display their prejudice, they actually address some of the concerns in the Black community instead of pretending an entire race of people are imagining things.. You must be a fool if you think the majority of Blacks are going to swing over to a party that also has poor white racist trash as their primary spokesmen.

Sounds like 'Perpetual Victimhood' conditioning. The Democrats have been very good at keeping you right there. But i do see a day when that changes. Once they get past the conditioning, they'll likely realize the Republican Party is more aligned with their Conservative values.

They have virtually nothing in common with Communists/Progressives who ridicule and attack Conservative Faith values. White Communists/Progressives only show up in Black Churches for photo-ops when they wanna get elected. The rest of the time, they ridicule and despise people of faith. But look, i know the shift isn't gonna happen for a long time. It will happen though.

Depends
So you're proud of the fact you voted for Obama twice and you knockout white people you consider racist. Fascinating.

Let me guess. Youre white and trying to tell us what Black people think?

What are you disagreeing with me on? I'm willing to listen.
The assumption that Black people values are not in line with communist/progressive values. Thats exactly how Blacks survived the years of oppression at the hands of conservatives. Think about it. Conservatives have always wanted to maintain the status quo. When the Democrats were conservatives they invented the KKK. When the Republicans were liberals/progressives thats where Black people voted.

Most African Americans have Conservative values. They don't support things like gay marriage and abortion. They also don't support Communist/Progressive hostility towards people of faith. They're good Church-going believers. But unfortunately, they've gone along with the Communist/Progressive agenda because they're stuck in the Democrat 'Perpetual Victimhood' conditioning. Once they shed that conditioning, they'll realize the Republican Party is more in line with their core beliefs.
Most African Americans have some conservative values. That doesnt make them social retards like people that are primarily conservative. I'm Black and I support gay marriage for instance. I hate abortion but I support a womans right to have it. Blacks vote Democrat because they dont openly display their prejudice, they actually address some of the concerns in the Black community instead of pretending an entire race of people are imagining things.. You must be a fool if you think the majority of Blacks are going to swing over to a party that also has poor white racist trash as their primary spokesmen.

Sounds like 'Perpetual Victimhood' conditioning. The Democrats have been very good at keeping you right there. But i do see a day when that changes. Once they get past the conditioning, they'll likely realize the Republican Party is more aligned with their Conservative values. They have virtually nothing in common with Communists/Progressives who ridicule and attack Conservative Faith. White Communists/Progressives only show up in Black Churches when they wanna get elected. The rest of the time, they ridicule and despise people of faith. But i know the shift isn't gonna happen for a long time. It'll happen though.
Sounds more like you are upset I dont buy your BS. Dumb phrases like perpetual victim hood have no affect on Black people because even the most uneducated are not that stupid to fall for them. The only time you will see a major shift to the republican party is when they go back to being the party that advocated freedom and liberal ideas. Sorry.

So you're proud of the fact you voted for Obama twice and you knockout white people you consider racist. Fascinating.
Very proud. I'm amused you find this fascinating. Some of you racist white boys are weird though so it makes sense.

Very proud. I'm amused you find this fascinating. Some of you racist white boys are weird though so it makes sense.
Great stuff. Carry on.

Forum List

Back