Will 9/11 inside job ever answer my questions?

I'd be the last one to defend rimjob but I'm 99.9% sure that he's on public assistance and has to use the library to access the internet. So you can't hold not responding on weekends against him to be fair. He's not going to respond because there is no response for the questions except to disown and recant; two things that won't happen.

I'm sorry, my friend, but I'm perfectly justified in holding his feet to the fire on this one. I first posted these questions in the "Explosives found in World Trade Center dust" thread on 2/14, and his last visit to this board was on 2/19 at 4:41 PM.

He has had ample opportunity to answer my questions in response to HIS challenge.

IF he is a man of his word, he will start a dialogue with me concerning his 65 videos.

If he doesn't, then he is just a chickenshit on a lower level than Christophera and Terral, both of whom will at least answer a challenge. Even when they know their answers are bullshit, at least they try.

What do you think the chances are that you finally got through and he's doubting his beliefs?

As an optimist, I'm hoping I did, and that he's rethinking his position.

As a realist, probably less than 6%.

I'm sorry, my friend, but I'm perfectly justified in holding his feet to the fire on this one. I first posted these questions in the "Explosives found in World Trade Center dust" thread on 2/14, and his last visit to this board was on 2/19 at 4:41 PM.

He has had ample opportunity to answer my questions in response to HIS challenge.

IF he is a man of his word, he will start a dialogue with me concerning his 65 videos.

If he doesn't, then he is just a chickenshit on a lower level than Christophera and Terral, both of whom will at least answer a challenge. Even when they know their answers are bullshit, at least they try.

What do you think the chances are that you finally got through and he's doubting his beliefs?

As an optimist, I'm hoping I did, and that he's rethinking his position.

As a realist, probably less than 6%.

WOW!

How kind. :lol:

Well, it's been almost 24 hours since I posted this, and a week since I first asked him these questions, and here's a recap of the game thus far.

9/11 inside job is still too much of a chickenshit to answer the questions, even though he was the one that issued the challenge.

Eots has given the typical truther answer. None. They don't have any.

A jackass on my ignore list has spammed the thread, and posted 2 non-answers. (Thanks for not quoting him, Dive!)

And these are the folks who claim to have THE TRUTHTM.:lol:

At least Terral will back up his goofiness by answering questions, even if the answers are nonsense.

Truthers only answer questions if they can find a youtube that backs them up. It annoys the shit out of them when someone asks something that Jones or Avery hasn't made a video about yet.

I'd be the last one to defend rimjob but I'm 99.9% sure that he's on public assistance and has to use the library to access the internet. So you can't hold not responding on weekends against him to be fair. He's not going to respond because there is no response for the questions except to disown and recant; two things that won't happen.

Glad to see you excluded EOTS from the the pair you mentioned above. I know he's sort of a comfortable nuisence (sp?) to many but EOTS has always struck me as being pure garbage. Chrissy I have avoided and Terral is the Herb Tarlek/Cliff Klaven/Bookman (from Good Times) of this board.

Glad to see you excluded EOTS from the the pair you mentioned above. I know he's sort of a comfortable nuisence (sp?) to many but EOTS has always struck me as being pure garbage. Chrissy I have avoided and Terral is the Herb Tarlek/Cliff Klaven/Bookman (from Good Times) of this board.

Actually, this is just in:

9/11 inside job

Send Message User Lists Last Activity: Today 12:33 PM
Current Activity: Viewing Thread Will 9/11 inside job ever answer my questions?

So we know he's seen the thread....lets see him engage in a dialouge. It will be quite...interesting.

Last edited:

9/11 inside job

So we know he's seen the thread....lets see him engage in a dialouge. It will be quite...interesting.
yet still nothing

9/11 inside job

yet still nothing

I guess we have the answer posed in the OP. Will Check in later.

Rat In the hat has exposed himself as the disinformation government agent he is by mixing in lies with facts.a typical ploy of a disinformation agent.Rat exposes the pentagon story as being a lie with his OWN words right here.Lol. #1.He goes on to say experienced pilots could not manage this with accuracy for the that amount of time,yet he ignores what expert pilots have said themselves such as veteran top pilot Russ Wittenburg,a former air force pilot himself,they have said the same words he has spoken which is he knew the governments version of events was bullshit because he could not pull off an feat with the manuverabilitys that the pentagon and the media said the airliner pulled off.also they just said that airliner was above treetop level,those could have been huge big tall trees. alot of them are so tall that an airliner can do that for a little while like it did.Not only that,but he ignores the fact that in photos of the pentagon front lawn yard that was taken IMMEDIATELY after the alleged airliner struck it,the lawn had no burn marks which would have happened had an airliner crashed that close to the ground.this is what experts PILOTS say.The bush dupes like toto here bltanty ignore facts like that though since the truth scares him.

Last edited:
continued-#2 same as answer number one.Rat lies here he always does in his posts because I listened very carefully and there was NO brownbeating by the interviewer,he was very polite.
#3-Rat lies here as well and really loses his credibility even more in the fact the witness DID say it was white when first asked what color it was.
#4-Rat like the disinformation con artist he is,lies here as well saying the witness claims he had propellers when she NEVER said that.Typical ploy of an agent to twist words like he does.the interviewer ASKED her if she saw propellers,she said "no" and he left it at that.
#5-Lies again by agent Rat.The witness clearly said the plane was white.
#6-9. why? easy and simple as pie to understand.they probably could not be located or were afraid to talk.quite a few people have died mysteriously after giving a version of the events different than the governments.very similiar tot eh kennedy assassination when people started dying in strange ways after giving facts different than the governments version.duh. I exposed to you agents the truth about that on that other 9/11 thread of that truther being set up with drugs in you could only sling shit in defeat.
#10-have to go back and look at that again.
#11-every witness did not see it ALL happen the entire time.If rat had done any research,he would know many witnesses have said that in witness testimonys.
#12-a handful of other witnesses on other videos have said the same thing.the others could not see the entire event happen from where they were located as they have talked about before.

No surprise the patheitc kid divecunt troll came on here IMMEDIAETLY to fling shit in defeat.this kid proves he is a troll and how he spends his time here night and day all hours of the day trolling never debating things.the ONLY poster here at this site that has more posts than this kid does is Annie and she doesnt post crap and act childish like he does,so she isnt a troll like him.

anyways as i was saying and will wrap this all up here now in this post.Rat also conviently for himself leaves out the last part where media reports that the secret service said there was a white jet circling around the white house at 9:54 am shortly after the pentagon attack and even the news said that day as that video shows,that airspace is off limits to commercial aircraft and they reported that the FAA,secret service and the pentagon wont tell them anything why that plane was there and what it was denying that it was a military jet.he leaves out that they would not report on WHY that alleged airliner was there or why.

This agent also will ignore the FACTS that the pentagon is the most sophisticated air defense system in the world and that their protocol was vilolated by not shooting down the alleged airliner,he cant get around the testimony of Norman Minetta of how Cheney said to that young officer there when the alleged airliner came closer and closer to the pentagon and shouted out-of course the orders still stand,have you heard anythign otherwise? he also cant get around that if it were just mere incompetnce by the government which is their explanation,that nobody was disciplined,fired or court martialed for their incompetence.lol. or that the film was illegally confiscated or how the pentagon can only produce five flimsy pieces of photos of the alleged airliner coming in of a fireball exploding when there SHOULD have been several HUNDREDS of film of the plane coming in.lol. Rat,you have been exposed as the agent,liar and troll you are and have shown WHY you agents and Bush dupes wont take me up on my challage to watch all those 65 vidoes because you know you have to make up lies to support your thesis as you just proved.I answered all your questions and i wont waste anymore time with you at this site like i have,i dont debate with agents,especially ones that have to mix in LIES like you were caught doing.thats all you agents know how to do in your debates is lie to suit your own needs.

I got to hand it to you,you have been the ONLY one out of HUNDREDS of agents and Bush dupes from several message boards everywhere to EVER at least TRY and take me up on my challenge.I see now though why thats the case since you cant counter it and have to lie to suit your own needs.lol.have fun trolling,i wont play yout game anymore from here on out,i dont debate with agents who blatantly lie all the time.

still more non-answers

just saying he lied, is not answering, because he DIDNT lie you fucking moron

He challenged me to watch one of the videos on Canada 9/11 Truth - Video Library. I chose one at random, Flight 77 - The White Plane.

I came up with the following questions, based on my watching all 36:54 minutes of the video.

The first witness claims the plane passed at treetop level over his house, over the Army-Navy Country Club, north of the Citgo station, and onward into the Pentagon. This would be ground effect flight, and experienced pilots could not manage this with any accuracy for the amount of time this would take, so how did this plane manage it?

Witness number 2 says the plane passed at treetop level over his golf course, (well south of the Citgo station) and onward into the Pentagon. Again, how could a pilot manage to fly in ground effect for this distance? Also, the witness claims twice that it was an American Airlines jet. Why does the interviewer browbeat him until he claims it was white?

Witness #3 says the plane was way south of the Citgo station. How does this square up with witness #1? Also this witness never said the plane was white, only that they saw numbers on the plane. Why does the narrator claim that she said it was white?

Witness #4 claims the plane had propellers. Why does the interviewer push her until she says it was a jet?

Witness #5 can't decide what color the plane was. Do you see him as credible?

Witnesses #6 through #9 are quoted, instead of interviewed. Why?

Witness #10 describes the plane that hit the Pentagon as being painted in the same color scheme as the government version of the Boeing 757-200, which is designated as the C-32 by the Air Force, and known as Air Force 2 when the vice president is onboard. Why would the govt. use such a valuable asset for the attack?

Witness #11 says it flew over the Citgo station, contradicting the last 10 witnesses. Why should we believe him?

Witness #12 claims the plane was trying to pull up and avoid the Pentagon. Why do the other 11 witnesses not make this claim? Mr Turcios also says the plane was silver. Again, he makes a claim the other 11 do not. Who do we believe?

The members of 9/11 Truth claim they are trying to teach the rest of us that there was a cover-up of the events of Sept 11, 2001. Here is a chance to educate me about one aspect of that day.

If 9/11 inside job can't or won't answer these questions, I will listen to anyone else willing to answer them.

Good stuff Rat. Now I may get motivated when I'm bored out of my mind to what you did as well. I did that once, and of course, the twoofer didn't understand what he was posting.

So is it a video of witnesses and nothing else? Cause that's what it sounds like based on your questions. Here is a list of witnesses corroborating that a 757 crashed into the Pentagon.

9-11 Research: Eyewitnesses Accounts

good stuff and only showing what a liar and idiot he is as i just proved.thats what you bush dupes always do to know suprise,you will continue to be the coward you are and wont read the book debunking the 9/11 debunking,an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory with witness testimonys that counter that.

What gets me about these nuts is no matter how much proof there is that they are wrong, they will go with their assumptions over everything else.

I'm not talking about the fools that blather this cuz, they are suckers.

I'm talking about the people that profit from these "fools and their money soon part" that "are born every minute."

they've been crushed by colleges that did extensive research, embarrassed multiple times on the Science, History, Discovery and any other channel that has the actual facts. but they just keep going, producing more books for the derp squad to buy.

sorry to break your heart but its you offical conspiracy theory apologists who always goes on assumptions over everything else no matter how much proof is offered to you.:cuckoo:

keep on lying if that makes you feel better because its the other way around.College professors have crushed the governments version of events with extensive research and embarrassed the 9/11 coverup commission too many times to remember. your such a dumbfuck you dont realise that the history science and discovery channels are owned by the rothschild elites and omit KEY facts and evidence and witness testimonys.and you just keep going letting them brainwash you with one lie after another no matter how pathetic their lies have been debunked.:cuckoo: you loyal 9/11 offical conspiracy theory apologists have the logic is does not matter what thousands of architects and engineers say,or demolition experts or physists ,witnesses sach as firemen many of them experienced in demolitions say,or first reponders say,your logic is ignore those credible people,only listen to the corporate controlled media and corrupt government agencys tell you.ignore credible independent experts and what the laws of physics scientists have gone by for thousands of years say.:lol::lol::cuckoo: "rolls on floor laughing." like toto and other OCTA'S here,you obviously slept through juniour high physics classes.:lol:

What gets me about these nuts is no matter how much proof there is that they are wrong, they will go with their assumptions over everything else.

I'm not talking about the fools that blather this cuz, they are suckers.

I'm talking about the people that profit from these "fools and their money soon part" that "are born every minute."

they've been crushed by colleges that did extensive research, embarrassed multiple times on the Science, History, Discovery and any other channel that has the actual facts. but they just keep going, producing more books for the derp squad to buy.

sorry to break your heart but its you offical conspiracy theory apologists who always goes on assumptions over everything else no matter how much proof is offered to you.:cuckoo:

keep on lying if that makes you feel better because its the other way around.College professors have crushed the governments version of events with extensive research and embarrassed the 9/11 coverup commission too many times to remember. your such a dumbfuck you dont realise that the history science and discovery channels are owned by the rothschild elites and omit KEY facts and evidence and witness testimonys.and you just keep going letting them brainwash you with one lie after another no matter how pathetic their lies have been debunked.:cuckoo: you loyal 9/11 offical conspiracy theory apologists have the logic is does not matter what thousands of architects and engineers say,or demolition experts or physists ,witnesses sach as firemen many of them experienced in demolitions say,or first reponders say,your logic is ignore those credible people,only listen to the corporate controlled media and corrupt government agencys tell you.ignore credible independent experts and what the laws of physics scientists have gone by for thousands of years say.:lol::lol::cuckoo: "rolls on floor laughing." like toto and other OCTA'S here,you obviously slept through juniour high physics classes.:lol:
you are the proven liar here
LOL

Rat In the hat has exposed himself as the disinformation government agent he is by mixing in lies with facts.a typical ploy of a disinformation agent.Rat exposes the pentagon story as being a lie with his OWN words right here.Lol. #1.He goes on to say experienced pilots could not manage this with accuracy for the that amount of time,yet he ignores what expert pilots have said themselves such as veteran top pilot Russ Wittenburg,a former air force pilot himself,they have said the same words he has spoken which is he knew the governments version of events was bullshit because he could not pull off an feat with the manuverabilitys that the pentagon and the media said the airliner pulled off.also they just said that airliner was above treetop level,those could have been huge big tall trees. alot of them are so tall that an airliner can do that for a little while like it did.Not only that,but he ignores the fact that in photos of the pentagon front lawn yard that was taken IMMEDIATELY after the alleged airliner struck it,the lawn had no burn marks which would have happened had an airliner crashed that close to the ground.this is what experts PILOTS say.The bush dupes like toto here bltanty ignore facts like that though since the truth scares him.

You've made my point for me regarding question #1, and half of #2. Your experienced pilot says it's impossible to fly wing in ground effect for as far as the witnesses are claiming it did. Ground effect is the wingspan of the plane, 124ft 10in for the 757. The trees that everyone keeps pointing at in the video are 70ft tall at best. Also, WIGE is based on the terrain, not the ground itself, so it really starts at the rooflines of all the houses, schools, etc.

As far as the part that's bolded, it has absolutely nothing to do with the "white" plane.

continued-#2 same as answer number one.Rat lies here he always does in his posts because I listened very carefully and there was NO brownbeating by the interviewer,he was very polite.

Browbeating does not mean being rude. it means pressing someone to get the results you want. The interviewer ignores the fact that the groundskeeper says American Airlines twice. When the witness says he saw red, white and blue stripes, the interviewer presses him about the white stripe until the guy gives up and says the single word "white".

#3-Rat lies here as well and really loses his credibility even more in the fact the witness DID say it was white when first asked what color it was.

I watched it again, and you're right, she did say white and maroon, My mistake.

#4-Rat like the disinformation con artist he is,lies here as well saying the witness claims he had propellers when she NEVER said that.Typical ploy of an agent to twist words like he does.the interviewer ASKED her if she saw propellers,she said "no" and he left it at that.

The woman said she looked out her bathroom window, and saw a plane with propellers. The interviewer then shows her a picture of the C-130 trying to get her to say she saw the military plane that was following the 757. When she said it only had two engines, he then shows her the white plane picture, and she agrees.

#5-Lies again by agent Rat.The witness clearly said the plane was white.

No, sorry. He first said it was "champagne", then "gray" and finally "off-white"

#6-9. why? easy and simple as pie to understand.they probably could not be located or were afraid to talk.quite a few people have died mysteriously after giving a version of the events different than the governments.very similiar tot eh kennedy assassination when people started dying in strange ways after giving facts different than the governments version.duh. I exposed to you agents the truth about that on that other 9/11 thread of that truther being set up with drugs in you could only sling shit in defeat.

They managed to locate them to get the quotes, why didn't they have a tape recorder or video camera with them, like they did for the other witnesses. And if they were afraid to talk onscreen, why does the video expose them by putting their names on the screen?

#10-have to go back and look at that again.

#11-every witness did not see it ALL happen the entire time.If rat had done any research,he would know many witnesses have said that in witness testimonys.

It still goes back to the fact that this witness, witness #1 and witness #2 put the plane on different flight paths, that are miles apart, all claiming it flew directly overhead. What path did the plane fly?

#12-a handful of other witnesses on other videos have said the same thing.the others could not see the entire event happen from where they were located as they have talked about before.

I'm putting my answers in green inside your quote, one to save bandwidth, and two because I don't like multi-quoting.

anyways as i was saying and will wrap this all up here now in this post.Rat also conviently for himself leaves out the last part where media reports that the secret service said there was a white jet circling around the white house at 9:54 am shortly after the pentagon attack and even the news said that day as that video shows,that airspace is off limits to commercial aircraft and they reported that the FAA,secret service and the pentagon wont tell them anything why that plane was there and what it was denying that it was a military jet.he leaves out that they would not report on WHY that alleged airliner was there or why.

This agent also will ignore the FACTS that the pentagon is the most sophisticated air defense system in the world and that their protocol was vilolated by not shooting down the alleged airliner,he cant get around the testimony of Norman Minetta of how Cheney said to that young officer there when the alleged airliner came closer and closer to the pentagon and shouted out-of course the orders still stand,have you heard anythign otherwise? he also cant get around that if it were just mere incompetnce by the government which is their explanation,that nobody was disciplined,fired or court martialed for their incompetence.lol. or that the film was illegally confiscated or how the pentagon can only produce five flimsy pieces of photos of the alleged airliner coming in of a fireball exploding when there SHOULD have been several HUNDREDS of film of the plane coming in.lol. Rat,you have been exposed as the agent,liar and troll you are and have shown WHY you agents and Bush dupes wont take me up on my challage to watch all those 65 vidoes because you know you have to make up lies to support your thesis as you just proved.I answered all your questions and i wont waste anymore time with you at this site like i have,i dont debate with agents,especially ones that have to mix in LIES like you were caught doing.thats all you agents know how to do in your debates is lie to suit your own needs.

I got to hand it to you,you have been the ONLY one out of HUNDREDS of agents and Bush dupes from several message boards everywhere to EVER at least TRY and take me up on my challenge.I see now though why thats the case since you cant counter it and have to lie to suit your own needs.lol.have fun trolling,i wont play yout game anymore from here on out,i dont debate with agents who blatantly lie all the time.

Paragraph #1. I left that out because I don't have any questions about it. It is clearly one of the E4B NEACP command and control jets. It would only be logical that it would be flying over Washington after the towers were hit. It's enhanced radar systems would have caught incoming aircraft earlier and with more precision than the radar at Dulles. And the military never reports or confirms any movements of the NEACP, Nightwatch, or TACAMO planes.

Paragraph 2 has nothing to do with the video I watched. Why would I bring that up in this conversation?

Forum List

Back