Will 9/11 inside job ever answer my questions?

Come on 911 nutjob, you made the claim now let's back it up.

"FACTS that the pentagon is the most sophisticated air defense system in the world"

How about it? Can you show us any kind of Air Defense system at the Pentagon? A sling shot in the hands of a boy scout even?

Maybe it's mental super powers like from that movie "the men that stare at goats"

But sadly on that fatefull day, the coffee machine was down and all the mentall AA (anti aircraft men) were there thinking good thoughts at the machine trying to fix it.

Besides, everyone knows that the Pentagon is just the lid to the Super Nova Missle Bomb, that will ensure that the world dies if we ever loose control of the ME oil.

Come on 911 nutjob, you made the claim now let's back it up.

"FACTS that the pentagon is the most sophisticated air defense system in the world"

How about it? Can you show us any kind of Air Defense system at the Pentagon? A sling shot in the hands of a boy scout even?
thats just it
he cant answer the question
the Pentagon has NO air defense capabilities beyond what it can call in from outside resources
thats why in the days after 9/11 they had to bring in MOBILE air defense

Pentagon Missile Batteries

In my experience "Truthers" tend to either:

-love stirring the pot up, just for the sake of stirring the pot up

-or are just so naive about the world in general.

edit: it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that a fully fueled 747 (flying at high speeds) could knock down a skyscraper in downtown Manhattan. It's a very simple concept when you think about it.

Last edited:

edit: it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that a fully fueled 747 (flying at high speeds) could knock down a skyscraper in downtown Manhattan. It's a very simple concept when you think about it.
um, you DO know that none of the planes used on 9/11 were 747's, right?
they were either 757's or 767's
much smaller planes than a 747
but still larger than the 707 it was designed to take

Whoops must have typoed 747 instead of 757 haha, my mistake.

to a non-thinking simpleton it is simple concept..but for those that think ,the manner and speed the towers collapsed at raises many question and explanation for the collapse of wtc 7 defies all logic

ya typoed...thats it

ya typoed...thats it

I realize we all can be perfect like you and typo a key that's 1 away. I'm sure you've never made a simple typo before? Whatever.

So Mr Thinker, what do you propose happened during 9/11? Who all was in on it? The NYPD, FBI, CIA, White House, NYFD? Don't you think if all these people were involved at least one person would have stepped forward?

ya typoed...thats it

I realize we all can be perfect like you and typo a key that's 1 away. I'm sure you've never made a simple typo before? Whatever.

So Mr Thinker, what do you propose happened during 9/11? Who all was in on it? The NYPD, FBI, CIA, White House, NYFD? Don't you think if all these people were involved at least one person would have stepped forward?
there were thousands if not tens of thousands of people involved in the clean up and investigations from the attacks on 9/11, it is IMPOSSIBLE that no one would have talked

ya typoed...thats it

there were thousands if not tens of thousands of people involved in the clean up and investigations from the attacks on 9/11, it is IMPOSSIBLE that no one would have talked

Exactly. :clap2:

Exactly. :clap2:

But then, thinking people know this.

ya typoed...thats it

talked about what...how everything was pulverised to dust ? .. Molten steel ?...metal deformed from heat heat ?

talked about what...how everything was pulverised to dust ? .. Molten steel ?...metal deformed from heat heat ?
another lie from someone that claims to be for the truth

Yeah, that's the answer I thought I would get.
troofers are good at herp a derp

Color me naive, but I never thought I would find one that makes Chri$$y look like a genius.

Until today.

With all phony movements truthers like the climate change everything proves the conspiracy, It just grows and grows .In real fact finding there are things that disprove theories.
Those things are called facts and evidence.

Those are deflected with red herrings and strawmen to keep the conspiracy alive.
For example:
Jet fuels burns at temperatures sufficient to weaken iron so it undergoes transition.
Truthers go all in with jet fuel cannot create molten steel.

Yours truly @ near free fall speed.( a meaningess phrase):lol:

Everything wasn't pulverized.

690505.jpg

0.jpg

37655488eaqTNr_ph.jpg

It amazes me how fuckin dumb you have to be to keep buying this crap.

do you toofers really think that the NYPD would let some of thier own be killed?
Do you think the NYFD would not want justice?
Do you have even the smallest idea of how LARGE the money trail would have been and would still have to be to bribe all these people?

You people are an embarassment to humanity.

talked about what...how everything was pulverised to dust ?

EVERYTHING was pulverized? What caused everything to be pulverized eots? Was the cause of this so-called "pulverization of everything" selective? Because the photos below make you a liar. An elevator motor...
otis339.gif

Paper...
workers-723055.jpg

Sections of perimeter columns falling...
pulledin.jpg

Pieces of gypsum planking still attached to the core columns...
NTstairwell-fullwallboard.jpg

Still standing perimeter columns AFTER the collapse...
wtc_ruins.jpg

Core columns...
perimeterconcrete.jpg

EVERYTHING was pulverized right? Why do you continue to lie eots?

Forum List

Back