Will 9/11 inside job ever answer my questions?

Rat In the hat has exposed himself as the disinformation government agent he is by mixing in lies with facts.a typical ploy of a disinformation agent.Rat exposes the pentagon story as being a lie with his OWN words right here.Lol. #1.He goes on to say experienced pilots could not manage this with accuracy for the that amount of time,yet he ignores what expert pilots have said themselves such as veteran top pilot Russ Wittenburg,a former air force pilot himself,they have said the same words he has spoken which is he knew the governments version of events was bullshit because he could not pull off an feat with the manuverabilitys that the pentagon and the media said the airliner pulled off.also they just said that airliner was above treetop level,those could have been huge big tall trees. alot of them are so tall that an airliner can do that for a little while like it did.Not only that,but he ignores the fact that in photos of the pentagon front lawn yard that was taken IMMEDIATELY after the alleged airliner struck it,the lawn had no burn marks which would have happened had an airliner crashed that close to the ground.this is what experts PILOTS say.The bush dupes like toto here bltanty ignore facts like that though since the truth scares him.

You've made my point for me regarding question #1, and half of #2. Your experienced pilot says it's impossible to fly wing in ground effect for as far as the witnesses are claiming it did. Ground effect is the wingspan of the plane, 124ft 10in for the 757. The trees that everyone keeps pointing at in the video are 70ft tall at best. Also, WIGE is based on the terrain, not the ground itself, so it really starts at the rooflines of all the houses, schools, etc.

As far as the part that's bolded, it has absolutely nothing to do with the "white" plane.

I wondered which dishonest track he'd take; it was jut more unsubstantiated blather that would be good punchline material if he hadn't meant it to be serious.

anyways as i was saying and will wrap this all up here now in this post.Rat also conviently for himself leaves out the last part where media reports that the secret service said there was a white jet circling around the white house at 9:54 am shortly after the pentagon attack and even the news said that day as that video shows,that airspace is off limits to commercial aircraft and they reported that the FAA,secret service and the pentagon wont tell them anything why that plane was there and what it was denying that it was a military jet.he leaves out that they would not report on WHY that alleged airliner was there or why.

This agent also will ignore the FACTS that the pentagon is the most sophisticated air defense system in the world and that their protocol was vilolated by not shooting down the alleged airliner,he cant get around the testimony of Norman Minetta of how Cheney said to that young officer there when the alleged airliner came closer and closer to the pentagon and shouted out-of course the orders still stand,have you heard anythign otherwise? he also cant get around that if it were just mere incompetnce by the government which is their explanation,that nobody was disciplined,fired or court martialed for their incompetence.lol. or that the film was illegally confiscated or how the pentagon can only produce five flimsy pieces of photos of the alleged airliner coming in of a fireball exploding when there SHOULD have been several HUNDREDS of film of the plane coming in.lol. Rat,you have been exposed as the agent,liar and troll you are and have shown WHY you agents and Bush dupes wont take me up on my challage to watch all those 65 vidoes because you know you have to make up lies to support your thesis as you just proved.I answered all your questions and i wont waste anymore time with you at this site like i have,i dont debate with agents,especially ones that have to mix in LIES like you were caught doing.thats all you agents know how to do in your debates is lie to suit your own needs.

I got to hand it to you,you have been the ONLY one out of HUNDREDS of agents and Bush dupes from several message boards everywhere to EVER at least TRY and take me up on my challenge.I see now though why thats the case since you cant counter it and have to lie to suit your own needs.lol.have fun trolling,i wont play yout game anymore from here on out,i dont debate with agents who blatantly lie all the time.

Paragraph #1. I left that out because I don't have any questions about it. It is clearly one of the E4B NEACP command and control jets. It would only be logical that it would be flying over Washington after the towers were hit. It's enhanced radar systems would have caught incoming aircraft earlier and with more precision than the radar at Dulles. And the military never reports or confirms any movements of the NEACP, Nightwatch, or TACAMO planes.

Paragraph 2 has nothing to do with the video I watched. Why would I bring that up in this conversation?
paragraph 2 is just BULLSHIT
because no one has yet to show that the pentagon has shoot down capability even now

anyways as i was saying and will wrap this all up here now in this post.Rat also conviently for himself leaves out the last part where media reports that the secret service said there was a white jet circling around the white house at 9:54 am shortly after the pentagon attack and even the news said that day as that video shows,that airspace is off limits to commercial aircraft and they reported that the FAA,secret service and the pentagon wont tell them anything why that plane was there and what it was denying that it was a military jet.he leaves out that they would not report on WHY that alleged airliner was there or why.

This agent also will ignore the FACTS that the pentagon is the most sophisticated air defense system in the world and that their protocol was vilolated by not shooting down the alleged airliner,he cant get around the testimony of Norman Minetta of how Cheney said to that young officer there when the alleged airliner came closer and closer to the pentagon and shouted out-of course the orders still stand,have you heard anythign otherwise? he also cant get around that if it were just mere incompetnce by the government which is their explanation,that nobody was disciplined,fired or court martialed for their incompetence.lol. or that the film was illegally confiscated or how the pentagon can only produce five flimsy pieces of photos of the alleged airliner coming in of a fireball exploding when there SHOULD have been several HUNDREDS of film of the plane coming in.lol. Rat,you have been exposed as the agent,liar and troll you are and have shown WHY you agents and Bush dupes wont take me up on my challage to watch all those 65 vidoes because you know you have to make up lies to support your thesis as you just proved.I answered all your questions and i wont waste anymore time with you at this site like i have,i dont debate with agents,especially ones that have to mix in LIES like you were caught doing.thats all you agents know how to do in your debates is lie to suit your own needs.

I got to hand it to you,you have been the ONLY one out of HUNDREDS of agents and Bush dupes from several message boards everywhere to EVER at least TRY and take me up on my challenge.I see now though why thats the case since you cant counter it and have to lie to suit your own needs.lol.have fun trolling,i wont play yout game anymore from here on out,i dont debate with agents who blatantly lie all the time.

Gee I took all you fools off of ignore just in time.

Please go into more detail about the bolded part of your statement.

"FACTS that the pentagon is the most sophisticated air defense system in the world"

I really would love to know what you think the pentagon has in its arsenal that could have shot down a plane.

9/11 inside job in the This is What Happened at the Pentagon thread said:
you just never get enough of your ass beatings do you Rat? btw,do you plan on making yourself look like the dumbfuck trolls candyfag and divecunt are that seek attention replying to me when I have them on ignore and they talk to themselves ? lol.oh yes, in case you did not get any of that over on that thread I DO have you on ignore now.Like i said,i dont debate with troll agents that lie and make up things just to suit their own needs like I exposed you for the liar you are.Eots im sure will play your game though,he still takes the bait of those idiot attention seekers i just mentioned, so i know he will with you as well.have fun trolling just dont expect me to waste my valuable time on you anymore.
you disinfo agents prove you have no interest in the truth,you dodge these facts that the commission members themselves have said they were not told the truth,hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 9/11 BOMBSHELL: 9/11 Commissioners Confession

you three and the other agents always evade it by posting irrelevent crap aftter this is shown to you exposing yourselfs as the agents you are.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3350414-post1116.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Rat In the hat has exposed himself as the disinformation government agent he is by mixing in lies with facts. :rofl: a typical ploy of a disinformation agent.Rat exposes the pentagon story as being a lie with his OWN words right here.Lol. #1.He goes on to say experienced pilots could not manage this with accuracy for the that amount of time,yet he ignores what expert pilots have said themselves such as veteran top pilot Russ Wittenburg,a former air force pilot himself,they have said the same words he has spoken which is he knew the governments version of events was bullshit because he could not pull off an feat with the manuverabilitys that the pentagon and the media said the airliner pulled off.also they just said that airliner was above treetop level,those could have been huge big tall trees. alot of them are so tall that an airliner can do that for a little while like it did.Not only that,but he ignores the fact that in photos of the pentagon front lawn yard that was taken IMMEDIATELY after the alleged airliner struck it,the lawn had no burn marks which would have happened had an airliner crashed that close to the ground.this is what experts PILOTS say.The bush dupes like toto here bltanty ignore facts like that though since the truth scares him.

Hey RAT

You guys hiring? I would love the kick ass job of coming onto USMB everyday just to type shit in for fun to piss off the handfull of troofers.

Now it would seem you have a lock on that position, so I'd like to apply to keep ther birffer movement going and I have wonderfull ideas on the 2nd gunman and the moon landing.

PM for my resume. :lol:

no, really.

Gee I took all you fools off of ignore just in time. :rofl:The Irony!

"FACTS that the pentagon is the most sophisticated air defense system in the world"

I really would love to know what you think the pentagon has in its arsenal that could have shot down a plane.

What. You don't know about the killer laser system that's deep in the bowles of the Pentagon?

Rumor has it that instead of having it deep in the bowles, they will be putting it on the roof, just in case. :lol:

Rat In the hat has exposed himself as the disinformation government agent he is by mixing in lies with facts. :rofl: a typical ploy of a disinformation agent.Rat exposes the pentagon story as being a lie with his OWN words right here.Lol. #1.He goes on to say experienced pilots could not manage this with accuracy for the that amount of time,yet he ignores what expert pilots have said themselves such as veteran top pilot Russ Wittenburg,a former air force pilot himself,they have said the same words he has spoken which is he knew the governments version of events was bullshit because he could not pull off an feat with the manuverabilitys that the pentagon and the media said the airliner pulled off.also they just said that airliner was above treetop level,those could have been huge big tall trees. alot of them are so tall that an airliner can do that for a little while like it did.Not only that,but he ignores the fact that in photos of the pentagon front lawn yard that was taken IMMEDIATELY after the alleged airliner struck it,the lawn had no burn marks which would have happened had an airliner crashed that close to the ground.this is what experts PILOTS say.The bush dupes like toto here bltanty ignore facts like that though since the truth scares him.

Hey RAT

You guys hiring? I would love the kick ass job of coming onto USMB everyday just to type shit in for fun to piss off the handfull of troofers.

Now it would seem you have a lock on that position, so I'd like to apply to keep ther birffer movement going and I have wonderfull ideas on the 2nd gunman and the moon landing.

PM for my resume. :lol:

no, really.

You wouldn't like it. 9.5 years of doing this, and the inside jobby job folks still won't tell us what agency we are supposed to collect our checks from.

I'm starting to think our paymaster was on the white/champagne/gray/off-white with red/maroon/blue stripes jet that vanished into another dimension when the A-6 Skyhawk painted in AA colors appeared out of thin air.

I've tried calling Dick Cheney and Haliburton, but those bastards still won't return my calls.

What. You don't know about the killer laser system that's deep in the bowles of the Pentagon?

Rumor has it that instead of having it deep in the bowles, they will be putting it on the roof, just in case. :lol:

thanks for proving the truth scares you when confronted with evidence and facts you cant refute.Agents Rat In the Hat, candycorn,and Gomer Pyle Ollie love you for being the loyal OCTA you are."official conspiracy theory apologist."

They're still working on moving it.

In the meantime, they have Airwolf and Blue Thunder parked in the central plaza on 2 minute alert. They can use their endless supply of bullets and missiles to shoot down any fighter planes or cruise missiles that appear from other dimensions.

thanks for proving the truth scares you when confronted with evidence and facts you cant refute.Agents Rat In the Hat, candycorn,and Gomer Pyle Ollie love you for being the loyal OCTA you are."official conspiracy theory apologist."

And we love having people like you to give us all superiority complexes.

I don't think I have ever felt this much smarter than someone since I stopped working with the mentally handicapable. :eusa_angel:

I don't think I have ever felt this much smarter than someone since I stopped working with the mentally handicapable. :eusa_angel:

I think my fish have more intellectual firepower than he does. :lol:

smarter? the mentally handicapped make you OCTA'S look like the idiots that you really are by worshipping what the corporate controlled media tell you instead of what independent experts in their fields say like thousands of architects and engineers,not to mention many demolition experts,scientists,first reponders and firefighters, many being credible witnesses experienced in explosives,former top ranked government officials and top notch pilots and pentagon employees say.

Ignore credible sources like them and the laws of physics scientists have gone by for thousands of years,ignore THEM,trust the corporate controlled media and corrupt governmnent institutions in what they tell you.:lol::lol: you OCTA'S logic kills me everytime.:lol::lol: thanks for proving the truth scares you and how you slept through junior high science class.:lol: again these agents rat in the hat and candycorn besides the government,love you for being a willing Bush/Obama dupe who wont question anything.:clap2:

smarter? the mentally handicapped make you OCTA'S look like the idiots that you really are by worshipping what the corporate controlled media tell you instead of what independent experts in their fields say like thousands of architects and engineers,not to mention many demolition experts,scientists,first reponders and firefighters, many being credible witnesses experienced in explosives,former top ranked government officials and top notch pilots and pentagon employees say.

Ignore credible sources like them and the laws of physics scientists have gone by for thousands of years,ignore THEM,trust the corporate controlled media and corrupt governmnent institutions in what they tell you.:lol::lol: you OCTA'S logic kills me everytime.:lol::lol: thanks for proving the truth scares you and how you slept through junior high science class.:lol: again these agents rat in the hat and candycorn besides the government,love you for being a willing Bush/Obama dupe who wont question anything.:clap2:

I'll tell you what I do trust.

If the NYPD thought for one moment, just one tiny little moment that you guys had any actual facts, any at all, they would have people in jail on charges of murdering police officers.

but since they don't

You're fucked in the head. You will buy, as in a sucker born every minute, anything that comes out that supports your mental disfunction.

still waiting for your proof of pentagon air defense systems

thats just it

these guys ARE mentally handicaped

thats just it

mmm, no they are not.

I've known a number of people that are mentally short a full bag. what they lack in IQ, they tend to make up in common sense and niceness.

troofers fail in common sense, and 9/11 has had his humor removed by the aliens at area 51.

thats just it

mmm, no they are not.

I've known a number of people that are mentally short a full bag. what they lack in IQ, they tend to make up in common sense and niceness.

troofers fail in common sense, and 9/11 has had his humor removed by the aliens at area 51.
paranoia is a mental illness
;)

Come on 911 nutjob, you made the claim now let's back it up.

How about it? Can you show us any kind of Air Defense system at the Pentagon? A sling shot in the hands of a boy scout even?

Forum List

Back