Why would a God even need a hell?

Hey dasiesRwild...............if a Buddhist follows all the tenants of their belief system, and live a good life, as well as never had heard of Christianity or Jesus, are they still going to hell even though they don't believe in it?

If so, why would a loving God (who is too big to be contained in just one belief system or dogma) deny that person entrance into their belief of Heaven? Just because they never heard of Jesus? Sounds like a mean God to me, not a loving one. Why would He set up 2/3rds of the worlds population to fail?

But, happily, I'm not a Christian, I'm a Taoist who is also a retired Sailor. I'm gonna opt for Fiddler's Green. They have rum and marijuana there. I'll let the judgemental Christians have Heaven, because Fiddler's Green sounds like a lot more fun.
Jesus will be known thruout the world before he comes back duh... and I think Taoism has no heart its blank good luck with that...

Why didn't you answer the question? And, it's kinda obvious that you know nothing about Taoism.
i studied it before and it has no heart sorry

What is it that makes you say it has no heart?
there wasnt anything personal about it inmy opinion

Hey dasiesRwild...............if a Buddhist follows all the tenants of their belief system, and live a good life, as well as never had heard of Christianity or Jesus, are they still going to hell even though they don't believe in it?

If so, why would a loving God (who is too big to be contained in just one belief system or dogma) deny that person entrance into their belief of Heaven? Just because they never heard of Jesus? Sounds like a mean God to me, not a loving one. Why would He set up 2/3rds of the worlds population to fail?

But, happily, I'm not a Christian, I'm a Taoist who is also a retired Sailor. I'm gonna opt for Fiddler's Green. They have rum and marijuana there. I'll let the judgemental Christians have Heaven, because Fiddler's Green sounds like a lot more fun.
Jesus will be known thruout the world before he comes back duh... and I think Taoism has no heart its blank good luck with that...

Why didn't you answer the question? And, it's kinda obvious that you know nothing about Taoism.

Then you either had a crappy teacher, or you didn't understand what it was about. Tao covers 360 degrees of viewpoints, and many of them are nuanced. And, one of the other things that is taught is that balance is a required thing that one must have.

"Nothing gave birth to the One, and the One gave birth to the ten thousand things".

Then you either had a crappy teacher, or you didn't understand what it was about. Tao covers 360 degrees of viewpoints, and many of them are nuanced. And, one of the other things that is taught is that balance is a required thing that one must have.

"Nothing gave birth to the One, and the One gave birth to the ten thousand things".

I think the God gave birth to the man and then the woman. Through Mitrocondrinen DNA we know they both were mid brown skinned humans in Africa; thus began the entire civilization of colorful humanity. The cradle of human development, with Egypt becoming the first real civilization. Such is my view.

The Christian contribution to this sick world, is they gave the world the sick concept of eternal hell punishing. They created this sick serious doctrine of devils. How is that going to help someone?

The Christian contribution to this sick world, is they gave the world the sick concept of eternal hell punishing. They created this sick serious doctrine of devils. How is that going to help someone?

The sickening thing is that even some believers in God have been seduced into thinking that their concept of hell - helps humanity? Nothing could be more evil than a punishing hell that last forever.

The sickening thing is that even some believers in God have been seduced into thinking that their concept of hell - helps humanity? Nothing could be more evil than a punishing hell that last forever.

for the record----muslims do an ETERNAL HELL too---but then----so did romans and greeks. Interestingly---Hindus do-----second and third and X(repeat chances) <as X approaches infinity> So place the
blame where it really belongs------first DA GREEK FREAKS and later their jealous copycats----DA ROMANS

The NT does say a place of eternal suffering. It was symbolism. A description of the value lost by each one thrown into the lake of fire( destroyed)-- As each new day dawns in Gods kingdom they will miss each new dawning day, and be cut off from God--day after day, it never ends, Is the value of it being likened to eternal suffering.
You are right about a literal eternal suffering being evil. Only a Sadist God would do such a thing. The true living God' justice scales make a literal eternal suffering an impossibility. Those teaching that sadist God, do not know God.

This god is evil and vengeful over every tiny thing. He needs a hell because it makes him feel good about himself punishing his creation over stupid shit.

It is like kicking your dog for barking.

This god is evil and vengeful over every tiny thing. He needs a hell because it makes him feel good about himself punishing his creation over stupid shit.

Jess---DO NOT KICK your dog for barking--------the poor little thing does
what comes NATURALLY. ....."god"
needs to FEEL GOOD about himself.....
sheeeeeeesh-----

Spam from the insane is less than interesting.

how do you know? The delusions and even the Hallucinations of persons suffering from psychosis are very interesting. They do not arise out of THIN AIR. ---they arise from the deepest,
buried experiences in the mind of the afflicted.-----deep deep memories.

I'm sure you can question him when you meet him. :smile:

If not sttab...its Matthew. He is the only one I know of that praised God and in the next sentence, bashes Him.

Too much ignorance here. There are two schools of thought in Christianity. Catholic vs Christians.

Christians

Catholics

Last edited:

Jesus showed all the Love that God has for his creation.... The point--its his creation, He has every right to say what goes on in it. He warned all in the bible. Its their fault if they do not know what it teaches.
He accepts 0 sin. Sin = worship to satan.

why would a god bother to make humans in the first place? and since he's all knowing, he would have known that she was going to eat the fruit, etc. All religious are a farce, man, any 12 year old kid can see that.

Too much ignorance here. There are two schools of thought in Christianity. Catholic vs Christians.

Christians

Catholics

Bible Reality Check--A Case Against Hell

Christians

Catholics

Bible Reality Check--A Case Against Hell

So more proof that the NT is bullshit. Thanks.

Forum List

Back