Why would a God even need a hell?

You know, there is a famous quote, and Billy Joel even made a song about it.

It's called "Only the Good Die Young". And, as a quote, it has been said many times.

Anyone ever consider that the reason the good die young is because we are actually in hell right now, and when we finish with this, we will go to heaven?

Anyone ever consider that the reason the good die young is because we are actually in hell right now, and when we finish with this, we will go to heaven?
No. You're NOT in Hell. You are being JUDGED in this MORTAL life as your Creator evaluates your character.

He is asking Himself, do I really want to grant this physical creature eternal life?

No. You're NOT in Hell. You are being JUDGED in this MORTAL life as your Creator evaluates your character.

He is asking Himself, do I really want to grant this physical creature eternal life?

There is no such thing as eternal life for human beings. The best we can hope for is forever. Why? Because humans have a beginning. Eternal beings don't.

I have a question for anyone; do you need a place like this Christian hell?

I mean would YOU need such a place? Would you create such a place?

And if so, tell us Why??

And if so, tell us Why??
In the end, the world will be uninhabitable for physical life.

Man's destiny is to be BORN AGAIN as literal sons of God, Jesus is the First Born of MANY BRETHREN.

This present world is destined to perish in fire (the Bible calls it the Lake of Fire).

When the world has been purified, mortal Man will no longer exist -- only the Sons of God (those Born Again in the Resurrection).

And if so, tell us Why??
In the end, the world will be uninhabitable for physical life.

Man's destiny is to be BORN AGAIN as literal sons of God, Jesus is the First Born of MANY BRETHREN.

This present world is destined to perish in fire (the Bible calls it the Lake of Fire).

When the world has been purified, mortal Man will no longer exist -- only the Sons of God (those Born Again in the Resurrection).

All humans are the sons of God. The whole earth is the Lords, and the fullnest of it; fullnest means the people.

Maybe the Christian god can use Detroit instead of the perceived place for hell; I don't know really, because Detroit may be too small for trillions of humans. Maybe Detroit , Chicargo, New York, Philly, California, and Mobile. We can turn all those cities into lakes of fire. If the poor human sufferers don't turn into super beings, they will never escape. I suggest that because if the Christian version of hell is true, those human sufferers must become formidable. They will be standing on their feet for billions and trillions of years, they must will develop legs like the incredible Hulk.

They won't stand in just one spot, so they perhaps will swim in the incredibly hot lake of fire, like Aqua man. They will be able to breathe the fire, like the human torch their skin will burn but never combust! To be able to stand the pain for all of eternity, they must have the constitution of superman!

Hey, on second thought they may be able to escape one year, so I would not want to be one of the guards there, because after 999,874,087,342 trillion years of punishment, these super things may just be very mad and angry; I wonder if the Christian understanding of eternal hell have considered this possibility?

Why create humans and put them in a world to live which is hard and a type of hell, then have them die and go to a much worse hell?

Why create humans and put them in a world to live which is hard and a type of hell, then have them die and go to a much worse hell?

The Christian concept of hell is " Over Kill", which is one way you can know its not of God, God does not " Over punish." To punish a human without end, is simply over kill, no doubt about it. Do you know how long " Forever would be?" It would be far longer than 999 trillion years. Now look, be reasonable, have some kind of sense in your mind, goodness; 999 trillion years plus 563 billion years plus 321 million years still would not equal an eternity of punishing. You think God is stupid or totally insane?

Religion may be insane, but God is not.

I'm still trying to figure out how a Supreme Being could create lesser beings, then get mad at them, and condemn them to some awful place for eternity. I'm also still trying to figure out how such a Being could have a child (without a mommy), and then send this child to earth to be tortured as a sacrifice to himself! Unless there is another god floating around somewhere, all the God of the bible would have to do is leave a sticky note on his shaving mirror: "Note to self: forgive these idiots I created. Before breakfast." Daddy's son had to sacrifice himself to Daddy when Daddy had all the power in the first place? Now, if there was another god somewhere, this scenario might, just might, start making sense.

Condemnation is the Christian way of threatening people to change their lives. Its " Witnessing stupid", a foul way to try and manipulate unbelievers. Its ignorant marketing and ugly misuse of the bible itself.

Christianity has just messed up all avenues to the truth; they are, ( unknowingly), misleading their members with lie after lie. The devil has entered this church and feed the whole world their nonsense; spreading lies that they have been seduced into thinking the lies are the truth.

Hell is a Christian myth; its what THEY would do to sinners;

Hell is the Christian way to rid themselves of human trash.

Forum List

Back