Women in burkas eating spaghetti

They should grow a pair and burn that thing off their bodies like we did when we burned our bras.

We usually set in a corner booth with her facing away from other people.

That way she can undo one side of the niqab (veil) in order to eat unobstructed.

And then quickly recover her face after taking a bite of food. ........ :cool:

I'd be bitchslapping your ass all over that restaurant and you would wind up with your face IN the booth.

(A) Those are not burkas
(B) This clip is from an "adult content" site
(C) Shia women are forbidden to have their photos taken, and one can clearly be seen looking at the camera, so she knows it's there.

This is as phony as Sunni Man's username.

I love the guy with the newspaper trying to pretend that he's not looking. :lol:

I almost made spaghetti for dinner this evening, but I lost track of time reading so I just ordered out instead.

they're just ugly - a gal showed up at the fitness center wearing her head ornamint while on the tread mill, no one wanted anything to do with it (her) ...

(C) Shia women are forbidden to have their photos taken, and one can clearly be seen looking at the camera, so she knows it's there.
1) What make you think these are Shia women?

2) Although true there is a ruling "against photos" being taken of muslim people.

There is also a ruling "allowing video" of muslim people.

Why? ....you ask

Because photos are "still" images......much like idol statues that infidels worship.

Whereas, video is recording moving images...... just like real life.

So now you know the difference......... :cool:

Last edited:
Muslims can answer this question: Why don't men wear a burka too? I see terrorists wearing hoodies like the KKK men, they have something to hide? It seems so.

1) What make you think these are Shia women?

2) Although true there is a ruling "against photos" being taken of muslim people.

There is also a ruling "allowing video" of muslim people.

Why? ....you ask

Because photos are "still" images......much like idol statues that infidels worship.

Whereas, video is recording moving images...... just like real life.

So now you know the difference......... :cool:
Oh. You mean you are idolizing the Soup Nazi as your avie? Oh. Wait. It only pertains to those considered beneath your feet. Women.

The men that allow their women to be so disrespected are all for it for one reason. Fear the woman is better, stronger, wiser than he is.
Poor Sunniman.

We usually set in a corner booth with her facing away from other people.

That way she can undo one side of the niqab (veil) in order to eat unobstructed.

And then quickly recover her face after taking a bite of food. ........ :cool:
Does that sound as dumb to you as it does to the rest of us?

Forum List

Back