Why would a God even need a hell?

We have free will and there is a choice between God whose afterlife is in heaven and Satan whose afterlife is in Hell. You do the math...

Free will is a Christian hoax;

Free Will: God's Gift or Curse?
silly there aer some that just get off on being evil its a choice God wants you to choose him he love s you

Eventually God wants all to submit to him, but he just has a timetable to that; but were all going to be fine; because he loves us. We are not in the hellish hand beliefs of Christianity; no one is doomed.

We have free will and there is a choice between God whose afterlife is in heaven and Satan whose afterlife is in Hell. You do the math...

silly there aer some that just get off on being evil its a choice God wants you to choose him he love s you

Eventually God wants all to submit to him, but he just has a timetable to that; but were all going to be fine; because he loves us. We are not in the hellish hand beliefs of Christianity; no one is doomed.
unless jesus christ is you savior you are doomed

we don't have total free will
if so, why do males commit over 85% of murders?
why do blacks commit murder at over FOUR times the rate of whites?
please answer that

Totally false Christian mythology. No better than Islam teaching that unbelievers in Muhammad will burn in eternal hell. The spirit world says there is no lasting hell, and they should know.

please answer that
ummm a big bully named Satan putting you in traps so you do not choose God and you have fallen in hook line and sinker

Totally false Christian mythology. No better than Islam teaching that unbelievers in Muhammad will burn in eternal hell. The spirit world says there is no lasting hell, and they should know.
Jesus wouldnt be involved in any religion on earth cos they all were created with evil intent and all are corrupted

please answer that
ummm a big bully named Satan putting you in traps so you do not choose God and you have fallen in hook line and sinker
if you cannot explain it--and you can't --no free will

please answer that
if you cannot explain it--and you can't --no free will
i did explain it learn how to read

Hey dasiesRwild...............if a Buddhist follows all the tenants of their belief system, and live a good life, as well as never had heard of Christianity or Jesus, are they still going to hell even though they don't believe in it?

If so, why would a loving God (who is too big to be contained in just one belief system or dogma) deny that person entrance into their belief of Heaven? Just because they never heard of Jesus? Sounds like a mean God to me, not a loving one. Why would He set up 2/3rds of the worlds population to fail?

But, happily, I'm not a Christian, I'm a Taoist who is also a retired Sailor. I'm gonna opt for Fiddler's Green. They have rum and marijuana there. I'll let the judgemental Christians have Heaven, because Fiddler's Green sounds like a lot more fun.

Hey dasiesRwild...............if a Buddhist follows all the tenants of their belief system, and live a good life, as well as never had heard of Christianity or Jesus, are they still going to hell even though they don't believe in it?

If so, why would a loving God (who is too big to be contained in just one belief system or dogma) deny that person entrance into their belief of Heaven? Just because they never heard of Jesus? Sounds like a mean God to me, not a loving one. Why would He set up 2/3rds of the worlds population to fail?

But, happily, I'm not a Christian, I'm a Taoist who is also a retired Sailor. I'm gonna opt for Fiddler's Green. They have rum and marijuana there. I'll let the judgemental Christians have Heaven, because Fiddler's Green sounds like a lot more fun.
Jesus will be known thruout the world before he comes back duh... and I think Taoism has no heart its blank good luck with that...

Jesus will be known thruout the world before he comes back duh... and I think Taoism has no heart its blank good luck with that...

Why didn't you answer the question? And, it's kinda obvious that you know nothing about Taoism.

Why didn't you answer the question? And, it's kinda obvious that you know nothing about Taoism.
i studied it before and it has no heart sorry

i studied it before and it has no heart sorry

What is it that makes you say it has no heart?

Forum List

Back