Why won't Hillary talk to the media?

Anyone who votes for Hillary Clinton deserves to be put in a prison cell with her, because you are handing the Presidency to a career criminal. Also, the "First Gentleman" will be entertaining ladies, and raping them, and if any of them complain, Hillary will have them audited by the IRS.

The only thing holding off an FBI arrest is Hillary's friends in the government who are pulling strings behind the scenes.

When I was a young man, I knew that some local and state governments were corrupt, but I was somehow under the impression that the federal government was relatively clean and honest.

Since Obama was elected, we have seen the federal government become corrupt as the government of the City of Chicago. Obama's influence has tainted the IRS, the Secret Service, the Justice Department. It seems that the FBI has not yet been tainted, but we will wait and see.
Totally... I saw two cops on the road the other day... The one in front was speeding 10mph over the speed limit then made a lane change without using a blinker as they both pulled into a donut shop. I couldn't believe that the cop following didn't give his buddy a ticket for blatantly breaking the law. This corruption is insane!
If you're trying to make a joke about this, your humor falls flat.

Hillary Clinton is guilty of gross misconduct in allowing government secrets to be exposed to our enemies. If you think that's funny, you're an idiot. We cannot afford to elect a President who has such blatant contempt for the law.
I thought it was funny... and the millions of Americans who shake their heads and snicker every time the right cries about an email server is pretty funny too. You say ridiculous things like "she has contempt for the law" and "Obama hates America" while they have both dedicated their lives to public service. It just makes your words a joke... Present policy differences, thats fine, but these personal ludicrous attacks discredit your cause. You and your wing buddy's can get worked up over all that stuff if you want but the majority of people don't see things as extremely as you present them. She def. has her flaws but lets be realistic about it...
It is ignorant people like you who let the Clintons commit crime after crime and get away with it. Also, abuse of women, including rape. You should be ashamed of yourself.
You're right I should be ashamed. I wonder why I'm not... Perhaps it's because I don't believe everything that I'm spoon fed by the media... I can be objective and try to understand situations for what they are not for how they are spun.

The only thing holding off an FBI arrest is Hillary's friends in the government who are pulling strings behind the scenes.

When I was a young man, I knew that some local and state governments were corrupt, but I was somehow under the impression that the federal government was relatively clean and honest.

Since Obama was elected, we have seen the federal government become corrupt as the government of the City of Chicago. Obama's influence has tainted the IRS, the Secret Service, the Justice Department. It seems that the FBI has not yet been tainted, but we will wait and see.
Totally... I saw two cops on the road the other day... The one in front was speeding 10mph over the speed limit then made a lane change without using a blinker as they both pulled into a donut shop. I couldn't believe that the cop following didn't give his buddy a ticket for blatantly breaking the law. This corruption is insane!

Hillary Clinton is guilty of gross misconduct in allowing government secrets to be exposed to our enemies. If you think that's funny, you're an idiot. We cannot afford to elect a President who has such blatant contempt for the law.
I thought it was funny... and the millions of Americans who shake their heads and snicker every time the right cries about an email server is pretty funny too. You say ridiculous things like "she has contempt for the law" and "Obama hates America" while they have both dedicated their lives to public service. It just makes your words a joke... Present policy differences, thats fine, but these personal ludicrous attacks discredit your cause. You and your wing buddy's can get worked up over all that stuff if you want but the majority of people don't see things as extremely as you present them. She def. has her flaws but lets be realistic about it...
It is ignorant people like you who let the Clintons commit crime after crime and get away with it. Also, abuse of women, including rape. You should be ashamed of yourself.
You're right I should be ashamed. I wonder why I'm not... Perhaps it's because I don't believe everything that I'm spoon fed by the media... I can be objective and try to understand situations for what they are not for how they are spun.
So you choose to be ignorant despite overwhelming evidence that Bill and Hillary Clinton are career criminals, and Bill is a woman abuser and a rapist.

Shame on you. Why do you hate women?

So you choose to be ignorant despite overwhelming evidence that Bill and Hillary Clinton are career criminals, and Bill is a woman abuser and a rapist.

Shame on you. Why do you hate women?
If it's so crystal clear than why aren't they in jail? If you are correct then they would be In Jail otherwise it is a big government conspiracy... So I guess you're one of those guys...

I've been watching a TV show on "Showtime" called "The Circus" which is following the election.

Every candidate except Hillary has talked to the reporters for this show. Hillary isolates herself from the media, and won't even let them fly on the same airplane.

Hillary is hiding from the media because there are literally thousands of questions she doesn't want to answer, starting with Whitewater and ending (so far) with the email scandal.

How can America elect a President who won't ever talk to the media -- ever?
She wants to run in hiding....she doesn't want to have a situation come up where she puts her foot in her mouth.
The reason she feels this way is because she thinks she's the Queen of America.....and doesn't have to talk to anyone she doesn't want to talk to.
This is the definition of elitist arrogance.

RAMclr-012513-hillary-IBD-C.jpg.cms

When did you grow up?

Joe McCarthy in the 50's

Lyndon Johnston in the 60's

Richard Nixon in the 70's

150+ indictments against members of the Reagan administration in the 80's

J. Edgar Hoover had files on EVERYONE in government going back to the 30's.

Forum List

Back