Corrupt 3rd World Nation Clown Show Cover-Up - Now Its Cocaine In The WH!

I haven't dismissed that the cocaine could be for Joe Biden, either. For the dementia....to keep him going.

Either way, the Dems are about to throw him over. He is losing, and it's getting worse and worse. I think it's becoming clear to them and he might in fact lose to TRUMP

heh

I'm starting to think Hunter is covering for Cocaine Joe, too.

Incidentally, the Biden admin released this new map of the White House:

F0X8hcQWwAEafYQ

If I was Secret Service and the WH lied and embarrassed me, I would be livid and I would tell the truth.

If Coke made is past the SS, they are incompetent, correct?

If I was Secret Service and the WH lied and embarrassed me, I would be livid and I would tell the truth.

If Coke made is past the SS, they are incompetent, correct?
Which means it has to be those they don't check, like Joe, Hunter, and Jill.

The GOP will never do anything about that stuff. They're focused on sucking up to billionaires and Wall Street, don't have time for things like governing or doing anything for the country.
No, it is not that. Being Democrat Light they really don't have the courage to do the right thing. It is easier to compromise with the Leftest than fight them.

'SSDD'?

HELL NO - 'DSDD':
Different Shit, Different Day!

Is anyone keeping track of how many different Biden family crimes, scandals, scams, and ridiculous, corrupt, US-humiliating, 3rd World Clown Show escapades and cover-ups are simultaneously going on at the WH - aka Biden Family Crime Syndiate HQ - right now?

And I can't tell which is more mind-numbingly stupid and embarrassing to the US, the unbelievably long list of crimes the Bidens are involved in, the massive amount of evidence of Biden family crime, or the pathetic, conflicting, ever-changing stories the Biden WH continues to throw out daily to cover up their heinous behavior / crimes.

The leftard MSM are doing their best NOT to report on most of it, but even some of their reporters could not help but to laugh on camera about this latest scandal -

COCAINE Found In The WH ... and no one seems to know whose it is.

:dunno:

Gee, if we only knew of a crackhead that had access to and had visited the WH recently...

...someone so f*ing stupid they would tend to leave criminal evidence - like a laptop or cocaine - around for just anyone to find....

Nope. Doesn't ring a bell, huh, snowflakes?!

Judas Priest!

Based on 1 Hillary Hoax, zero crime, zero evidence, & zero witnesses the Democrats managed to manufacture a failed coup attempt and 2 criminal Impeachments against Trump ..

Yet with literally a shit-load of evidence that includes a laptop, criminal contents, memos, e-mails, confessions, witnesses, whistleblowers, audio tapes, video tapes, etc... Republicans can't do anything / can't get past the 2 Criminal protectors ' Garland and Wray.

The Bidens are the most criminal, the most embarrassing criminal clowns ever to inhabit the WH.

Corruption should be Joe’s middle name instead of Robinette

Given the utter lack of caring by liberals, I think it's safe to say that in most liberal households finding drugs laying around is so common this isn't a big deal. That would certainly explain a lot.
I, like everyone else in this thread, know absolutely nothing about this latest incident.

But to think that this is the first time that coke has been in the WH is short sighted.

I, like everyone else in this thread, know absolutely nothing about this latest incident.

But to think that this is the first time that coke has been in the WH is short sighted.
So every previous administration somehow figured out how to keep it out of the press? Why didn't this one? Something doesn't add up.

Forum List

Back