Why Women are Unfit to Lead

rtwngAvngr said:
You mean the guy who values the opinion of strangers over his son's hard work?
Another classic example of you misinterpretting due to your overuse of assumption.

dilloduck said:
That might work IF all the manufacturers had the same goal in mind. Making America great is NOT what diverse people have in mind. They want the best for the whatever diverse minority they belong too. They are NOT concerned about the whole.
Beautiful point, dillo!

Abbey Normal said:
Exactly, Mom. I know Mr. Joyce is too intelligent to have misunderstood that, so why the intentional women-bashing?

I was kind of wondering that myself....

William Joyce said:
Re: Why women are unfit to lead

Someone should have informed this woman.

Age she became PM: 53 years, 204 days

Total time as PM: 11 years, 209 days

Joz said:

She had acting like a man down pat. All women in positions of leadership act like men.

I'm not seriious, just repeating radical femanazi ideology. :)

Said1 said:
She had acting like a man down pat. All women in positions of leadership act like men.

I'm not seriious, just repeating radical femanazi ideology. :)
Granted, when you enter a man's world you must understand their way of thinking in order to get anything accomplished. You can't go around coochie, coochie, cooing & be effective.

Despite that, she managed to keep a certain amount of feminism and earned respect as a woman.

Her hubyy had to be a special man also.

Denis Thatcher, as the first male PM spouse in history, was always likely to be the centre of media attention - and he didn't disappoint.....

When he died in 2003 his wife paid tribute to the man she loved by saying: "Being PM is a lonely job. In a sense, it ought to be - you cannot lead from a crowd. But with Denis there I was never alone. What a man. What a husband. What a friend."

Joz said:
Granted, when you enter a man's world you must understand their way of thinking in order to get anything accomplished. You can't go around coochie, coochie, cooing & be effective.

Despite that, she managed to keep a certain amount of feminism and earned respect as a woman.

Denis Thatcher, as the first male PM spouse in history, was always likely to be the centre of media attention - and he didn't disappoint.....

When he died in 2003 his wife paid tribute to the man she loved by saying: "Being PM is a lonely job. In a sense, it ought to be - you cannot lead from a crowd. But with Denis there I was never alone. What a man. What a husband. What a friend."

I like that last part!

Joz said:

She did pretty good. She was once named Best Flamenco Guitarist by Guitar Player Magazine.

charo.jpg

GotZoom said:
She did pretty good. She was once named Best Flamenco Guitarist by Guitar Player Magazine.
My whole point. She's one irritating woman.
But I have to admit she is an awesome guitarist.

How I've gone from Margaret Thatcher to Charo is beyond me. :wtf:

Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Cugie" was a notorious womanizer and of his four wives many of them appeared in his bands. In the 50's Abbe Lane did most of the singing, and later on in the 70's and 80's Charo (wife #4) sang for him, billed as a "folk" singer. Xavier Cugat died on October 27, 1990.

http://www.icdc.com/~ncassway/cugat/cugat-history.html

... Her trademarked "cuchi, cuchi" comes from her nickname for her dog from childhood. Charo says: "I was 3 years old and I had a dog called Cuchillo, and when Cuchillo was happy he wiggled. When I was very young I copied him and I used to say 'como Cuchi, como Cuchi' - like Cuchi, like Cuchi. Everybody thought that it was very cute when I wiggled and say cuchi-cuchi, and they give me cookies and candy. Now, every time I say cuchi-cuchi, people give me money."......

1. Received the Distinguished Career Award from Hispanic Exhibitor and Distributor.

2. Fluent in Spanish (native language), English, French, Italian, and Japanese.

3. She had a judge change her legal birth date to 1952. If that was her real birth date, she would have been 11 when she married Cugat.

4. She attended the Catholic convent of the Sacred Heart, where she began playing guitar at age 9.

5. Was married to Xavier Cugat from 1963 until 1978. Was then married to Kjell Rasten... they have 1 child.

http://www.tv.com/charo/person/6756/summary.html

dilloduck said:
That might work IF all the manufacturers had the same goal in mind. Making America great is NOT what diverse people have in mind. They want the best for the whatever diverse minority they belong too. They are NOT concerned about the whole.

EXACTAMUNDO!!!!

Wanted to rep you on this but must spread it around first. :cry:

Joz said:

Go Maggie!!! I think she was past the hormonal stage by the time she was elected PM. There comes a time when women are not bound by their hormones ......... unlike men, who will always be bound by testosterone. :2guns:

Forum List

Back