Why Women are Unfit to Lead

Nuc said:
No.

Actually, my wife is Asian, she says all this whining about PMS and such is a conspiracy of white women, that Asian women don't experience it.

I've never been an Asian woman but I know people who were married to them and they speak otherwise.

I think it is a person thing and not a cultural/nationality thing.

dilloduck said:
Which is exactly the point---the manufacturers don't give a damn about the final product. In fact they arent even makig parts for it and there is no one to encourage them to work for anything larger than themselves. Divided we fall.
I think not giving a damn about the final product is pretty consistently present across all manufacturers.

The ClayTaurus said:
I think not giving a damn about the final product is pretty consistently present across all manufacturers.

Do you mind? We're trying to hijack a thread here. :death:

rtwngAvngr said:
You've not presented a convincing argument regarding how diversity makes us great. Something about the superiority of waiting around.
There's no real point in presenting or defending an argument to you when all you're going to do is try to misrepresent it with assumption, either intentionally or through lack of cognitive ability.

Yeah yeah, I know I know. You're the avenger, I'm the liberal. You know what I think even before I do. :blah2:

The ClayTaurus said:
I'm not concerned if you feel my catch phrases aren't even slightly justifiable, considering your credentials.

My credentials? Nice adhominem attack. We're all waiting for your convincing argument.

rtwngAvngr said:
My credentials? Nice adhominem attack. We're all waiting for your convincing argument.
Yes. Your credentials. Adhominem attack? I suppose if that's how you want to read it, although that's kind of amusing you'd whine about it. The point is, your opinions mean shit to me.

The ClayTaurus said:
There's no real point in presenting or defending an argument to you when all you're going to do is try to misrepresent it with assumption, either intentionally or through lack of cognitive ability.

Yeah yeah, I know I know. You're the avenger, I'm the liberal. You know what I think even before I do. :blah2:

Waiting was a large component of your argument. The virtue of waiting.

The ClayTaurus said:
Yes. Your credentials. Adhominem attack? I suppose if that's how you want to read it, although that's kind of amusing you'd whine about it. The point is, your opinions mean shit to me.

That's nice. you're just mad you can't argue your way out of a wet paper sack.

rtwngAvngr said:
That's nice. you're just mad you can't argue your way out of a wet paper sack.
Again, not really concerned with the opinions of someone who disparages a dead man as a vendetta. Truly pathetic.

The ClayTaurus said:
Again, not really concerned with the opinions of someone who disparages a dead man as a vendetta. Truly pathetic.

You mean the guy who values the opinion of strangers over his son's hard work?

dmp said:
You guys fight and bitch like a bunch of women.

:)

:hitit: :coffee3: :arabia:

You're just jealous because nobody will fight and bitch with you. :banned:

Forum List

Back