Why Women are Unfit to Lead

Affirmative Action should be banned. Our freedom and tolerance makes us great, not our diversity.

If these "progressives" keep up with their separatist ideation (black history month, women's history month, hispanic history month) it will only serve to separate the nation further.

It appears as if Martin Luther King, Jr's dream has been lost in ineptitude and it is time that the banner be picked up and carried by a new group. One actually aiming at true equal treatment rather than separatists specializatin of treatment.

rtwngAvngr said:
Affirmative Action should be banned. Our freedom and tolerance makes us great, not our diversity.
Diversty does make us great, but only if it's not forced.

The ClayTaurus said:
Diversty does make us great, but only if it's not forced.

Diversity is a natural product of tolerance. Not this mangled version of tolerance where everybody has to come to the same conclusion or be termed 'racist', but real tolerance.

no1tovote4 said:
Diversity is a natural product of tolerance. Not this mangled version of tolerance where everybody has to come to the same conclusion or be termed 'racist', but real tolerance.
Absolutely.

The ClayTaurus said:
The whole is greater than the sum of the parts.

But parts can be from the same manufacturer and still work just as well together.

The truth is: libs only believe in racial diversity. When it comes to ideological diversity, they are snobbish, dismissive, totalitarian and decietful.

The ClayTaurus said:
Sorry. RWA likes things in succint, slogan-like fashion. Just trying to minimize his work load.

Get over your obsession with me and figure out why you're so brainwashed.

The ClayTaurus said:
Sorry. RWA likes things in succint, slogan-like fashion. Just trying to minimize his work load.

my bad--I forget he's been hanging out on the dark side lately. :teeth:

rtwngAvngr said:
But parts can be from the same manufacturer and still work just as well together.

The truth is: libs only believe in racial diversity. When it comes to ideological diversity, they are snobbish, dismissive, totalitarian and decietful.
But if you were clever and patient enough, you would assemble a much better product taking the best parts of each manufacturer, instead of all parts from one manufacturer. Your way is definitely easier, and requires less thinking, but the potential is also lower. A classic trade-off study.

rtwngAvngr said:
Get over your obsession with me and figure out why you're so brainwashed.
You're a grumpy little boy this morning, aren't you? Yes you are!

Go get some oatmeal and chill out.

The ClayTaurus said:
But if you were clever and patient enough, you would assemble a much better product taking the best parts of each manufacturer, instead of all parts from one manufacturer. Your way is definitely easier, and requires less thinking, but the potential is also lower. A classic trade-off study.

SO you advocate waiting for parts yet to be created in the chance that a manufacturer might create a better one. Do you see why liberals are losing elections? They're insane.

Forum List

Back