Why Women are Unfit to Lead

The ClayTaurus said:
You're a grumpy little boy this morning, aren't you? Yes you are!

Go get some oatmeal and chill out.

You're still a brainwashed liberal, parroting catch phrases you can't thoroughly justify.

The ClayTaurus said:
But if you were clever and patient enough, you would assemble a much better product taking the best parts of each manufacturer, instead of all parts from one manufacturer. Your way is definitely easier, and requires less thinking, but the potential is also lower. A classic trade-off study.

That might work IF all the manufacturers had the same goal in mind. Making America great is NOT what diverse people have in mind. They want the best for the whatever diverse minority they belong too. They are NOT concerned about the whole.

rtwngAvngr said:
SO you advocate waiting for parts yet to be created in the chance that a manufacturer might create better one. Do you see why liberals are losing elections? They're insane.
This would fall under the "RWA creating things that don't exist out of posts" category. Unless I typed the word "waiting" in invisible font again...

The ClayTaurus said:
This would fall under the "RWA creating things that don't exist out of posts" category. Unless I typed the word "waiting" in invisible font again...

Keep telling yourself that. you referenced patience. Doesn't patience entail waiting? Yes. Of couse it does.

rtwngAvngr said:
You're still a brainwashed liberal, parroting catch phrases you can't thoroughly justify.
I'm not concerned if you feel my catch phrases aren't even slightly justifiable, considering your credentials.

dilloduck said:
That might work IF all the manufacturers had the same goal in mind. Making America great is NOT what diverse people have in mind. They want the best for the whatever diverse minority they belong too. They are NOT concerned about the whole.
bump--Clay?

dilloduck said:
Which is why the challenge is to get all the manufacturers on board the same ship. (Is that a metaphorical cliche?) I can understand how your frustration has led you to where it has, though. The potential for greatness remains higher in a diverse setting; however the execution required to reach that greatness is far more difficult.

rtwngAvngr said:
Keep telling yourself that. you referenced patience. Doesn't patience entail waiting? Yes. Of couse it does.
You can be patient waiting for parts, and/or you can be patient trying to figure out how to choose and assemble from the parts that you have. Patience does not automatically require waiting for that which does not exist. Go get some coffee, you're overly obtuse this morning.

The ClayTaurus said:
Which is why the challenge is to get all the manufacturers on board the same ship. (Is that a metaphorical cliche?) I can understand how your frustration has led you to where it has, though. The potential for greatness remains higher in a diverse setting; however the execution required to reach that greatness is far more difficult.

Which is exactly the point---the manufacturers don't give a damn about the final product. In fact they arent even makig parts for it and there is no one to encourage them to work for anything larger than themselves. Divided we fall.

The ClayTaurus said:
You can be patient waiting for parts, and/or you can be patient trying to figure out how to choose and assemble from the parts that you have. Patience does not automatically require waiting for that which does not exist. Go get some coffee, you're overly obtuse this morning.

You're flipping around like fresh caught fish on the dock. Luckily we're on a strict catch and release program in these parts. You're lucky you're juvenile.

Women are unfit to lead, because every 28 days, they're going to unleash the unholy hounds of hell on someones ass.

rtwngAvngr said:
You're flipping around like fresh caught fish on the dock. Luckily we're on a strict catch and release program in these parts. You're lucky you're juvenile.
Ooooh, scathing. Watch me recoil in pain.

The ClayTaurus said:
Ooooh, scathing. Watch me recoil in pain.

You've not presented a convincing argument regarding how diversity makes us great. Something about the superiority of waiting around.

Shattered said:
Women are unfit to lead, because every 28 days, they're going to unleash the unholy hounds of hell on someones ass.

This is a myth. The way women feel for a few days a month, that's how men feel every day. :slap: :wine: :beer: :69:

Nuc said:
This is a myth. The way women feel for a few days a month, that's how men feel every day. :slap: :wine: :beer: :69:

If that's how men feel every day, they just haven't found the right woman. :cof:

Forum List

Back