Zone1 Why Uneducated Whites are Dying of Economic Despair

Ayn Rand had her decrepit hands out when it was her time to kick the bucket and she didn't have enough sheckles for her healthcare so she depended on the government teet for her sustenance.

You idiots still use that disgraced hypocrite as some sort of ideal example of your virtues, not even recognizing how stupid you are for doing so.

Last edited:
No death certificate ever stated "economic despair" as a cause of death. Think better.

So MAGA is a legitimate campaign slogan?
It's a great slogan. Trump is a master at the art of the con game clearly.

Why is this generation of white men and women, SPECIFICALLY whites, in "economic despair"?

In the past it was blacks, hispanics, immigrants, who suffered economic despair. And back then white blue collar said quit yur complainin.

And the funny thing is, it's Republican companies and Republicans here on USMB who defend companies who hire illegals. So you're mad that Biden won't build a wall, not that Trump hires illegals.

Let me repeat. You want to build a wall but as long as they can get around that wall, you don't want to go after illegal employers like Trump?

It sure didn't help when the employee parking lots of the 'big three' auto plants began filling up with imported cars. Even the execs drove imports.

And "Pier One Imports" seemed harmless enough back in the day. :omg:
We only buy Ford cars and trucks but we get the A plan. I would have to pay more for a Honda or Toyota

Back in my day you wouldn't dare drive anything on the lot except a Ford. You'd be stupid to.

Ayn Rand had her decrepit hands out when it was her time to kick the bucket and she didn't have enough sheckles for her healthcare so she depended on the government teet for her sustenance.

You idiots still use that disgraced hypocrite as some sort of ideal example of your virtues, not even recognizing how stupid you are for doing so.

Hey at least she was an atheist.

View attachment 930068
And not just uneducated white men. Women too.

Here's what I think. For centuries blue collar whites benefited from white privilege. Now that the privilege is gone, they're starting to act like the minorities they told to pick themselves up by their bootstraps. Anyone can make it in America. You only have yourself to blame. Today white uneducated Republicans sound a lot like black people back during the Civil Rights movement.

In the 2000's Companies sent close to 1 million union jobs overseas. Those were the high paying jobs that uneducated white Americans had back when America was great. Republicans went to war with the unions in the 2000's as Bush sent all their high paying jobs overseas. This is why uneducated whites are doing so poorly today. And why they are so angry. But their anger is misdirected.
Maybe if you got a job, you know, like your brother.

Another Trump hater displaying hate and ignorance.
Sorry if we poke fun of the idiots who go to Trump rallies.

Or Trump when he shows the women in the crowd how to properly jack off two guys at the same time

1712768710566.png

The only thing the shitlibs have to "fix the economy" is tax increases....Cutting spending is never ever in the conversation.
Specific spending cuts are unpopular with the voters. Tax increases for the rich are popular.

It's a great slogan. Trump is a master at the art of the con game clearly.

Why is this generation of white men and women, SPECIFICALLY whites, in "economic despair"?

In the past it was blacks, hispanics, immigrants, who suffered economic despair. And back then white blue collar said quit yur complainin.

And the funny thing is, it's Republican companies and Republicans here on USMB who defend companies who hire illegals. So you're mad that Biden won't build a wall, not that Trump hires illegals.

Let me repeat. You want to build a wall but as long as they can get around that wall, you don't want to go after illegal employers like Trump?
I don’t accept the premise that whites, or any other race, are in “economic despair”. Yes, the Biden inflation sucks balls, but we’re going to fix that this fall. I paid $4.60 a gallon for regular here yesterday. Let’s go, Brandon.

I don’t accept the premise that whites, or any other race, are in “economic despair”. Yes, the Biden inflation sucks balls, but we’re going to fix that this fall. I paid $4.60 a gallon for regular here yesterday. Let’s go, Brandon.
Inflation won't be solved by electing a new president. Stopping inflation is a long process and then we will have to wait years for income to match the new, inflated prices. It took well over a decade to recover from Jimmy Carter's inflation.

Inflation won't be solved by electing a new president. Stopping inflation is a long process and then we will have to wait years for income to match the new, inflated prices. It took well over a decade to recover from Jimmy Carter's inflation.
The inflation that began with the Republican recession of 1974 was not Carter's fault. It was the fault of the OPEC Oil boycott of 1973. Republicans blamed the New Deal because they never liked the New Deal. Republicans disliked the New Deal for the same reason I liked it: it shifted wealth, power, and prestige from the business community to the government.

What about uneducated blacks and hispanics .. a great example would be the Baltimore schools where a majority of graduates are unable to read, write and do math? Or how about Oregon, where many of these core class requirements have been neglected for graduation requirements? How about the illegal aliens that aren't integrating well into American education systems?
That's not true about Baltimore. Blacks and hispanics have always faced economic despair and education had nothing to do with it.

Yep. When you base your economic philosophy on a fiction writer, there will be problems.

Fuck that....The feds are taking in over $3 trillion a year....They can do all that without fleecing us any more.
Taxpayers are going to pony up a $Trillion per year in interest on the national debt in the next 10 years. You happy with that?

Ashli Babbitt was MURDERED by cowardly officer Byrd. Babbitt did not die of "economic despair" she died of a bullet to the neck. Ashli Babbitt was married and ran her own business and was a Veteran who did several tours in Afghanistan.
Ashli Babbitt was a woman who was suckered in by Trump to storm the US capital over a lie and was killed by a cop doing his duty defending the capital building and those he swore to protect.

Forum List

Back