Why the anger

But seriously... one of the left's biggest criticisms of Bush was spending. BO has hugely outspent Bush and is poised to ratchet that up even further, and the left applauds. Then there's Bush's supposed "trampling of the constitution", BIOhas doubled down on that and the left is quiet.

I guess it is a classic case of "as long as my guy is doing it"....

No enemies on the left.

personal insults?

how clever.

Fuck you.

No more mr nice guy .

Get used to acdepting the blame for every last thing you people created for this country.

You fucked us royally with your idiot ideas of deregulation , wars for profit built on lies and tax cuts for the uber wealthy.

No more mr nice guy
What you want is doomed to failure. The Soviet Union collapsed due to unsustainable leftist policies. Europe's doing the same thing.

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to vote Democrat.

It impossible to discuss these two presidents rationally. Bush lied. Expanded presidential powers to an unprecedented extent, led the country into an unneccessary war by lying to us an set himself up as a divine king answering to no one.

His administration was cynical secretive and corrupt.

Obama has made some mistakes. He came in with such promise and he hasn't been radical enough.
You complain about Bush expanding presidential powers, then say Obama hasn't expanded enough? :confused:
Lemme guess......you weren't all-that-accomplished at Algebra, right??

:rolleyes:
I did okay. Are you saying you don't want Obama to expand Presidential powers? If so, do you expect anyone to believe it?

What's funny is that the Left was spittle-flinging angry for eight years, and now that they have Congress and the White House, you'd think they'd be happy...but they're just as angry.

They don't know how to turn it off. It's consumed them.

Actually, I guess that's more pathetic and sad than funny...

...and that is different from the Right's behavior when they had control....how?
Conservatives aren't driven by emotion, like liberals are.

Like I said, you have Congress and the White House. Why are you still angry?

I asked this question on another thread, but I am sure it will be ignored or deflected in some way:

What did President Bush do to you that has made you guys so angry with him?

And while I'm at it,

What has President Obama done to oyu that has made you so angry with him?

Bush

1. Invaded Iraq with a lie.
2. Spent money like there was no tomorrow
3. Signed legislation at the expense of little man but gave more power to financial institutions and credit card companies.
4. Stopped stem cell research
5. Destroyed civil liberties in the faux war on terror
6. Created fatherland security
7. Did his best to destroy Posse Comitatus
8. Elitist oligarch turned president
9. Signed off on the TSA
10. Numerous war crimes on his watch

Obama
1. Wall Street puppet
2. Useless liar
3. Daddy was a spearchunker
4. Questionable paper trail
5. Uncle Tom
6. War monger
7. Spends money like there is no tomorrow which there isn't
8. Lies and more lies
9. Dirty commie
10. Allowed Hugo Chavez to essentially steal U.S. oil platforms.

Immie there was a time when you accepted facts.

you were a big Bush lover when I first met you.

You then over the years began to accept the facts of his actions.

Then you came here and got yourself sucked right back into the void of lies and histroy rewrite.

You continue to pretend the republican party did not do what I gave you clear evidence they did do.

Then you pretend (in a complete self mind fuck) that it was me denying the facts?

I think you have become a desperate man.

Nice with you people never got me anything.

In your face with facts is the only way to deal with you people.

well, then lets see some facts then....I'm getting really tired of the bullshit hate speech. It's not fact, it's repetitive drivel at best. All I ever hear from you is "All republicans are liars" or "all right wingnuts are stupid" and my all time favorite..."everything that's wrong with this country is Bush's fault" Get a life

I asked this question on another thread, but I am sure it will be ignored or deflected in some way:

And while I'm at it,

President Bush scared America into supporting his war of choice in Iraq. Even though the NIE's all contained caveats and qualifiers about the lack of certainty surrounding the intelligence estimates of Iraq's WMD capabilities and stockpiles, Team Bush nonetheless stated - deceitfully - that THERE WAS NO DOUBT that Saddam possessed stockpiles of WMD's. And Team Bush conflated that lie with the lie that there was a significant operational connection between Saddam and AQ.... so that when Americans thought about Saddam's CERTAIN stockpiles of WMD's and his supposedly chummy relationship with OBL...they were scared, and talk of mushroom clouds over American cities only served to fuel that paranoid fear. And because of that terrible fearful MISleading of the American public by our president, we invaded, conquered, and occupied Iraq at the cost of countless billions of dollars of our treasury, over four thousand lives of brave American servicemen and women and the untold great things they might have done with their lives and for our country had they been allowed to live... but we also forever gave up the moral high ground in international relations. We used to be seen as the guys with white hats... now we are not. For ALL of that, I will forever curse George Dubya Bush and I hope to live long enough to travel to Texas and piss on his grave.

Bush crashed the economy, lied us to war, spied on us, subverted teh DOJ, distroyed our energy policy causing coal miners and oil riggers deaths, spilled oil with his lack of oversite and much more.

i suppose you idiots think he is some kind of fucking hero huh?

President Bush most certainly did NOT "crash" the economy you mental midget. No President can, you fuckbrain. That kind of thing requires the efforts of the legislative branch, you moron. And even a fucking imbecile such as you ought to be able to figure out that this entails the efforts of you filthy liberoidal Democrat scumbags.

So when you attempt to assign "blame," stupid, you should at least consider being honest for a change of pace.

Nobody lied us into war. That cheap dishonest convenient fable from you scumbag liberoidal propagandists remains just an unpersausive lie no matter how often you repeat it.

Nobody is "spying" on us, either, you scumbag liar. You paranoid delusional dishonest liberoidal assbites really need a new line.

The idiotic and dishonest claim that President Bush somehow subverted the DOJ is (as always) completely unsupported and unsupportable.

And, of course, President Bush clearly did not subert our energy policies, moron.

As for lack of oversight, instead of flailing away at President Bush, it's time to admit that President Obama has been a clusterfuck of ineffectuality. And apparently for good reason. I mean who got more money from BP than the present i nfestation in the Oval Orifice? Face it. Your hero, President Obama, is a disaster.

His response to the BP/Gulf disaster is an order or two of magnitude worse than the federal response to the natural disaster known as Katrina.

President Bush made mistakes and so forth during his two terms. No doubt. But President Obama makes him look like Washington and Jefferson rolled into one compared to the massive fuck up Obama is.

President Obama is a horror show. He is already the worst President in history. And he's in office for less than two years. What a nightmare he is with two years plus left to go. Pure nightmare.

screenApplause.png

And while I'm at it,

Bush Fucking ruined the Republican Party with his BS, and Spent like a liberal and that pissed me off.

Obama is forcing me to either get insurance I cant afford, or Pay a fine. Just for starters lol.

And while I'm at it,

President Bush scared America into supporting his war of choice in Iraq. Even though the NIE's all contained caveats and qualifiers about the lack of certainty surrounding the intelligence estimates of Iraq's WMD capabilities and stockpiles, Team Bush nonetheless stated - deceitfully - that THERE WAS NO DOUBT that Saddam possessed stockpiles of WMD's. And Team Bush conflated that lie with the lie that there was a significant operational connection between Saddam and AQ.... so that when Americans thought about Saddam's CERTAIN stockpiles of WMD's and his supposedly chummy relationship with OBL...they were scared, and talk of mushroom clouds over American cities only served to fuel that paranoid fear. And because of that terrible fearful MISleading of the American public by our president, we invaded, conquered, and occupied Iraq at the cost of countless billions of dollars of our treasury, over four thousand lives of brave American servicemen and women and the untold great things they might have done with their lives and for our country had they been allowed to live... but we also forever gave up the moral high ground in international relations. We used to be seen as the guys with white hats... now we are not. For ALL of that, I will forever curse George Dubya Bush and I hope to live long enough to travel to Texas and piss on his grave.

Very creative...and quite the black helicopter thriller. The TRUTH is, we didn't know what that lunatic had. 12 years....COUNT THEM...12 years of dodging inspectors. How many times should we have let it continue to happen? What do you think was going on during all that time? Do you think that Saddam just ignored it and figured they'd never catch him so he just left the stuff there? No...it had to be moved. And it was.

When the unforeseen attack on NY and the Pentagon occurred in 2001, this country was already scared. Bush didn't do that...radical terrorists did. Mushroom clouds were not out of the realm of possibilities in anyone's mind at that point. If this operation could be planned, trained for and executed within our nations borders, then who is to say that something bigger and worse could not happen?

I believe the intelligence that the White House was operating on was a mixture of legitimate intel and some very bad intel. But the reality is, based on that information, our leadership, from the president on down to congress and the military experts agreed that there was enough of a concern that Iraq was a threat and that something had to be done. Bush didn't do that on his own either.

Now...if you want to bitch moan and complain about billions being spent and a president to blame look at how much debt we have now and where the debt level will be when this GOD AWFUL healthcare shit hits the fan...I wonder...feel like pissing on someone else's grave? Or are you just another Bush hater with no claim of fairness to fact?

And while I'm at it,

Bush Fucking ruined the Republican Party with his BS, and Spent like a liberal and that pissed me off.

Obama is forcing me to either get insurance I cant afford, or Pay a fine. Just for starters lol.

Are you sure it was not Cheney and Rumsfeld?

Immie

What's funny is that the Left was spittle-flinging angry for eight years, and now that they have Congress and the White House, you'd think they'd be happy...but they're just as angry.

They don't know how to turn it off. It's consumed them.

Actually, I guess that's more pathetic and sad than funny...

...and that is different from the Right's behavior when they had control....how?

Who said I'm angry?

Now...let's explore the fallacy of Conservatives aren't driven by emotion...

Last edited:
daveman is a hotbed of emotional angst, and, no, he is not a normal conservative. He is far beyond the Pauls, far far to their right.

And while I'm at it,

Very creative...and quite the black helicopter thriller. The TRUTH is, we didn't know what that lunatic had. 12 years....COUNT THEM...12 years of dodging inspectors. How many times should we have let it continue to happen? What do you think was going on during all that time? Do you think that Saddam just ignored it and figured they'd never catch him so he just left the stuff there? No...it had to be moved. And it was.

When the unforeseen attack on NY and the Pentagon occurred in 2001, this country was already scared. Bush didn't do that...radical terrorists did. Mushroom clouds were not out of the realm of possibilities in anyone's mind at that point. If this operation could be planned, trained for and executed within our nations borders, then who is to say that something bigger and worse could not happen?

I believe the intelligence that the White House was operating on was a mixture of legitimate intel and some very bad intel. But the reality is, based on that information, our leadership, from the president on down to congress and the military experts agreed that there was enough of a concern that Iraq was a threat and that something had to be done. Bush didn't do that on his own either.

Now...if you want to bitch moan and complain about billions being spent and a president to blame look at how much debt we have now and where the debt level will be when this GOD AWFUL healthcare shit hits the fan...I wonder...feel like pissing on someone else's grave? Or are you just another Bush hater with no claim of fairness to fact?

I hate to burst your bubble but the idea to invade Iraq was preconceived as early as 98 and was considered a key foreign policy strategy in post cold war. Iraq, was the only country secular enough to establish a so called "democracy" in that area. It was the logical choice and the stepping stone to stabilization in the mideast and keeping the U.S. the ultimate power in a very uncertain post cold war world.

9-11 only helped reinforce public opinion by spreading fear and fermenting anger. In this case misled anger.

It is the ultimate irony that they went to Iraq to find so called "WMD" but then turned our own WMD in the form of white posphurus and MK 77 on the people they were supposedly liberating.

Who said I'm angry?
You may not be, but many, if not most, liberals are...as well as the vast majority of leftists.
Sure. This should be interesting. :lol:

daveman is a hotbed of emotional angst...
You're projecting, boy. :lol:
...and, no, he is not a normal conservative. He is far beyond the Pauls, far far to their right.
Considering you think YOU'RE a Republican (snerk!), you'll understand if I dismiss your characterization as utter nonsense. :lol:

Actually, you won't. You'll stamp your foot and get all pouty. Again. :rofl:

Who said I'm angry?
You may not be, but many, if not most, liberals are...as well as the vast majority of leftists.

hmmm....got any stats to show that "many", "most" and "vast majority"? How does that relate to the anger quotient of the non-liberals?

Sure....

'You Lie!': Representative Wilson's Outburst - TIME - Joe Wilson got a tad emotional here....

Rush Limbaugh and Glen Beck and O'really O'Reilly - all rightwing, rely on emotion to inflame their audiences and get their messages across.

Tea Partiers yelling down speakers at Town Hall meetings....ice queens or emotion-driven?

Yup...it's a veritable emotional roller coaster they're on right now, but I've a theory about that.

It comes down to repressive attitudes about sex and an unrealistic adherence to artificial family values. Ever notice the when it comes to scandals - 10 to 1, conservatives go with messy emotional scandals - footsie in the men's rooms, mistresses in South America - that end in tearful public apologies. Emotion.

Liberals on the other hand, tend toward financial scandals. Now what could be less emotional and more cold and calculating than William Jefferson storing his ill gotten dollars in the freezer for heaven's sakes?

Last edited:
Who said I'm angry?

hmmm....got any stats to show that "many", "most" and "vast majority"? How does that relate to the anger quotient of the non-liberals?

Sure....

'You Lie!': Representative Wilson's Outburst - TIME - Joe Wilson got a tad emotional here....

Rush Limbaugh and Glen Beck and O'really O'Reilly - both rightwing, rely on emotion to inflame their audiences and get their messages across.

Tea Partiers yelling down speakers at Town Hall meetings....ice queens or emotion-driven?

Yup...it's a veritable emotional roller coaster they're on right now, but I've a theory about that.

It comes down to repressive attitudes about sex and an unrealistic adherence to artificial family values. Ever notice the when it comes to scandals - 10 to 1, conservatives go with messy emotional scandals - footsie in the men's rooms, mistresses in South America - that end in tearful public apologies. Emotion.

Liberals on the other hand, tend toward financial scandals. Now what could be less emotional and more cold and calculating than William Jefferson storing his ill gotten dollars in the freezer for heaven's sakes?

I for one think a little emotional civil disobedience is in order. The powers that be don't seem to get it any other way. The worst penalty one might face is a disorderly conduct charge. A badge of honor in the right context.

Sure....

Rush Limbaugh and Glen Beck and O'really O'Reilly - both rightwing, rely on emotion to inflame their audiences and get their messages across.

I for one think a little emotional civil disobedience is in order. The powers that be don't seem to get it any other way. The worst penalty one might face is a disorderly conduct charge. A badge of honor in the right context.

Don't tell me you actually believe that they would "get it" with a little bit of civil disobedience. They'll never "get it".

Immie

Forum List

Back