Why the anger

Give it up. Jake is making you look like a chump!! :lol:

Jokey is entirely unequipped to make anybody look like a chump. Well, except for dishonest douche bag twat rags like you Retarda who announce that they agree with that bombastic babbling buffoon. That DOES tend to show you for the chump you are, Retarda.

Why the anger? :lol::lol::lol:

Dunno Mr. Gibson, you 'xplan it , here have a hanky to wipe to foam off you're mouth while you're enlightening the rest of the class..... :rolleyes:

Jokey is entirely unequipped to make anybody look like a chump. Well, except for dishonest douche bag twat rags like you Retarda who announce that they agree with that bombastic babbling buffoon. That DOES tend to show you for the chump you are, Retarda.

Why the anger? :lol::lol::lol:

Dunno Mr. Gibson, you 'xplan it , here have a hanky to wipe to foam off you're mouth while you're enlightening the rest of the class..... :rolleyes:

MIPS (originally an acronym for Microprocessor without Interlocked Pipeline Stages) is a reduced instruction set ....... Apparently your instructions have been reduced... fail :eek:

No need to open your mouth for me......I'm not putting my meat sword in that std tunnel and it's been stretched out by donkey dick so much it would be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

By "meat sword," pussypuddle means his preternaturally diminutive clitoris.

Like I said, the Snitch Bitch never stops whining and apparently openly fantasizes about what is between my legs. Obey like the bitch you are and keep whining......

You have all just proven once and for all that you bagheads are stupid, classless, uninformed, crude, obnoxious, worthless people. I wish you would all go up in smoke.

I am too good to talk to any of you. Bye, idiots.

You have all just proven once and for all that you bagheads are stupid, classless, uninformed, crude, obnoxious, worthless people. I wish you would all go up in smoke.

PROJECTING IS A LIBERAL THING SOP IT.:clap2:

Thank you for admitting you are a self righteous ****.

No need to open your mouth for me......I'm not putting my meat sword in that std tunnel and it's been stretched out by donkey dick so much it would be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

Like I said, the Snitch Bitch never stops whining and apparently openly fantasizes about what is between my legs. Obey like the bitch you are and keep whining......
Since PussyPuddle is unable to be honest, he frequently resorts to the failed ploy of pretending that any response to any of his vapid posts is "whining." Poor little retarded liar doesn't even grasp the simple meaning of common everyday words.

And think about his absurd effort at deflection. The scumbag pussy talks about his alleged "meat sword" but any reply to that fantasy of his gets converted in his so-called "mind" to a fascination about him. The fucking retarded MenstrualMess can't even recall that it is the one who brought-up the topic.

PussyPuddle is entirely dishonest, but at least he is also entirely unable to ever achieve persuasiveness.

Now, hurry back, PussyPuddle, with yet more of your same one note symPHONY of unpersuasive dishonesty. Go.

Last edited:
With your kind of thinking one could say the recession started with FDR. No way is what you said true. But a child would think foolish things to get asttention

Well, I guess they don't teach logic at Boonesboro Gap, there, bigreb, so I will not think harshly of your inability to reason.

Boonesboro? your reasoning is flawed.

What Fakey never learned is that is was Boonesborough and the Cumberland Gap.

Wow, Retarda. You aren't too good for anything. You are a low-life liberoidally biased piece of shit.

Everyone sees what a useless nitwit bitch you are.

But do go away. Your presence adds nothing of value to any thread. Your absence will likely make all threads better.

bye bye bitch.

Since PussyPuddle is unable to be honest, he frequently resorts to the failed ploy of pretending that any response to any of his vapid posts is "whining." Poor little retarded liar doesn't even grasp the simple meaning of common everyday words.

And think about his absurd effort at deflection. The scumbag pussy talks about his alleged "meat sword" but any reply to that fantasy of his gets converted in his so-called "mind" to a fascination about him. The fucking retarded MenstrualMess can't even recall that it is the one who brought-up the topic.

PussyPuddle is entirely dishonest, but at least he is also entirely unable to ever achieve persuasiveness.

Now, hurry back, PussyPuddle, with yet more of your same one note symPHONY of unpersuasive dishonesty. Go.

Obey like a good Snitch Bitch and keep whining..........

See? :lol::lol: It was beyond doubt that I could compel the dishonest PussyPuddle to obey my directive. And dutifully, he did!

Poor PussyPuddle has no brains and no ability to resist the directions given to him by his superiors, which is just about everyone.

Now, hurry back, PussyPuddle, you mindless cowardly shit-for-brain rat's anus. You're not permitted to stop until I grant you permission and I grant you no permission. :lol::lol:

See? :lol::lol: It was beyond doubt that I could compel the dishonest PussyPuddle to obey my directive. And dutifully, he did!

Poor PussyPuddle has no brains and no ability to resist the directions given to him by his superiors, which is just about everyone.

Now, hurry back, PussyPuddle, you mindless cowardly shit-for-brain rat's anus. You're not permitted to stop until I grant you permission and I grant you no permission. :lol::lol:

Power issues counselor?:lol::lol::lol:

Projecting is what Rushbo and his tools, too, like bigrebnc1775 above.

Everything that Rinata called you is true. You have not carried an argument on the board, period. But keep trying, because you, along with folks like Liability, demonstrate just how wrong the far right is when it comes to policies.

Projecting is what Rushbo and his tools, too, like bigrebnc1775 above.

Everything that Rinata called you is true. You have not carried an argument on the board, period. But keep trying, because you, along with folks like Liability, demonstrate just how wrong the far right is when it comes to policies.

Jokey, Jokey, Jokey. You are in no position to "judge" such things, fool. You are too stupid by far. And you are also thoroughly dishonest. Since you are a known quantity (i.e., a liar who pretends to be what he obviously is not), you have zero credibility.

Retarda whose judgment you praise is a lowlife liar just like you. No wonder a scumbag of your tawdry petty character rushes to her assistance. You balls of shit stick together.

You are living proof of how ridiculous modern American liberalism is.

Power issues counselor?:lol::lol::lol:

Obviously not Smugly.

I wonder what misfired inside your developing little brain during gestation that causes you to leap to such disconnected and absurd "conclusions" all the time. Your brain damage is so obvious. It's kinda sad. But feel free to try to give PussyPuddle another "assist." He could use it, even from a piss-poor source as weak as you are.

Every time I hear people rant on about how 'evil' Bush is I tend to just visit this video. The "Democrat is just another word for skanky hoe" part is my favorite. :lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6wO9qcNxAE&feature=related"]YouTube - Lil' Bush Girl...Meet Obama Girl[/ame]

Last edited:
Bush was not evil, though several of his cronies were and are. Bush was an ideologue who mistook his opinions for reality. He got his comeuppance for that.

Why were people so angry at Bush/Why are people so angry at Obama?

Because that's how politics works. Personalize the opposition. The same reason that people were so angry at Clinton. And Bush Sr. And R-agan (blessed be his name). And every other president ever.

Forum List

Back