Why Liberals Hate Trump

His style may be the best of any president ever. He speaks in the language of the people, which makes him more likable and easy to understand.

How refreshing to finally have a president who doesn't talk like THEM (Washington insiders).

Right. I've learned so much from Trump. 1. Always counterpunch hostile, aggressive people: immediately. 2. Just say what we think, and then double down on it. 3. NEVER apologize, never explain: anyone who does instantly becomes a target for a leftist takedown. 4. America first, no excuses.

Not looking for warm and fuzzy or I wouldn't have been crawling through underbrush, sweating in the heat or disarming live munitions. I just do not approve of his leadership style judgement, such as pulling troops out on short notice abandoning allies, openly supporting Putin, along with his careless communication methods and manner of speech.

You do seem to be a conservative, so I hope you'll change your mind and join us in November --- we need you.

Not looking for warm and fuzzy or I wouldn't have been crawling through underbrush, sweating in the heat or disarming live munitions. I just do not approve of his leadership style judgement, such as pulling troops out on short notice abandoning allies, openly supporting Putin, along with his careless communication methods and manner of speech.

You do seem to be a conservative, so I hope you'll change your mind and join us in November --- we need you.
There is absolutely no chance I would vote for a Republican for ANY national office in November. I will live with the result, but the Republican party has become nothing but a rubber stamp, in both Houses for this, lying, corrupt, oath breaking president. Without restraint in congress, it is too dangerous to trust Trump in office. I think and operate conservative, Trump is no conservative. I am hoping the Dems back a centralist instead of one of the true nutball, although I will vote Democrat at that time. On state politics, I am not unhappy with how the Republicans are running my state.

This moronic list you wasted a lot of time on, is nothing but a list of anti-Trump smears,.

Actually it's a biography. Done in a single sentence.

that Democrats have devised to get feebled minded suckers like you to hate Trump.

Ummmnnnnnnno. I don't need a political party to read, learn and listen any more than I need a political party to vote.

. Your list is an open admission of your gullibility..

Again, it's an open admission of what I know, because I did my homework.

Especially on this cell phone, I'm not going to address all that cotton candy, but I'll expose a few, just to clear your head..

How nice that this issue is so important that you post on a frickin' cell phone. Don't go to any expense on our account.

1. Access Hollywood - Trump didn't diss women. He referred to celebrities and the power they have vs non celebrities. Only a complete sucker would not know this..

What do you think "grab 'em by the p***y" means? Something having to do with cats? How many genders does that refer to?

What the fuck do you think lording ass-sumed "power over non celebrities" IS?

2. Trump DID know more than the generals, because Obama was a Jihadist who favored ISIS, and kept his generals in the dark. Trump got info from ex-generals..

Sooooo you're saying Rump, who went out of his way to avoid the military with fake bone spurs because it would involve the scourge of "responsibility" --- knows more than career military men---------- because O'bama?

You lose another one.

3. Why should Trump attend a dinner of liberals whose aim is to smear him ? They're lucky Trump didn't set off stink bombs through the AC vents. Lol .

I said nothing about "shoulding". I said he doesn't have the BALLS to attend the ball. Even though every other POTUS did.
And btw it's a dinner of journalists, not "Liberals". Fox Noise is regularly there. Even Rump was there, once. He couldn't handle it. Why? NO BALLS.

4. "The" popular vote, as you call it, was illegitimate, with at least 3 million illegal alien votes. Trump was right. He won both the electoral vote, and the legal AMERICAN popular vote..

Here you're trying to cover for Orange Crash by repeating the same bullshit, with the same amount of evidence, which is still Zero.

5. Trump was right about McCain. He was NOT a war hero. He bombed innocent people who never attacked us, and after capture, he collaborated with the NV..

More bullshit. Link?

As for "bombed innocent people who never attacked us" you're thinking of Dubya.

,6. He did NOT mock Serge Kovaleski's disability. He rightfully mocked Kovaleski's denial of his own Washington Post article about Muslims cheering after 9/11. What a sucker you are..

STILL more bullshit. He LIED to make up the story, he mocked Kovaleski's PHYSICAL DISABILIT? Y, and then he LIED claiming he didn't do it. It's on FUCKING VIDEO.

Why did he do that? NO BALLS.

7. Letterman was wrong. The Chinese ties were just that. Chinese. They were not outsourcing from a Trump company. They were Chinese, and only had Trump's name on them, for which the Chinese paid him. Apparently CNN or wherever you get your propaganda, didn't mention brand licensing. Of course not. That would have destroyed Hillary Clinton's false advertising..

Don't even know what you're babbling about with "Letterman". I never brought up any "Letterman". Far as I know the Letterman delivers to my mailbox.

Leftists don't know what pathetic dupes they are.

AGAIN, didn't bring up "Lefties", "Righties" or "Centerees". Didn't even bring up politics. I told you about character. Which, again, takes us back to post 129, the one you can't answer.
Ha ha ha. What you call "homework" is a 3 year snow job, that you've fallen for like a ton of bricks. You're so lost, you can't tell up from down.

Actually it's research and simple paying attention over the years EVERY ONE OF WHICH is fully documented.

That's what I mean by "homework". See, I don't believe in waxing loquacious about something unless I know it inside out.
Oh, I can see your know your research all right . Every bit of it from bona fide left wing sources, well within the parameters of leftist propaganda. Ho hum. Yawn*******"

Ummm nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno. They're from videos and quotes. What the rest of us call "Reality"
Like videos and quotes from biased leftists, ho hum.

So you don't like tv. OK, so then what DO you like?

There is absolutely no chance I would vote for a Republican for ANY national office in November. I will live with the result, but the Republican party has become nothing but a rubber stamp, in both Houses for this, lying, corrupt, oath breaking president. Without restraint in congress, it is too dangerous to trust Trump in office. I think and operate conservative, Trump is no conservative. I am hoping the Dems back a centralist instead of one of the true nutball, although I will vote Democrat at that time. On state politics, I am not unhappy with how the Republicans are running my state.

Okay --- you know best what you should do.

I can't comprehend how people can come to think like this. Everything Trump is doing (with record-breaking successes) is Conservative.

What, in your view, characterizes a Conservative ?

My old psychology professer use to say when a motive for hatred doesn't seem apparent, the cause is very likely fear.

Nothing spawns opposition quite like fear does. And why do Democrats fear Trump ? The most obvious reason is that he's already beaten them (in the 2016 election).

Another reason is because he's been tremendously successful as president, especially with the economy. Just today the Down Jones topped 29,000, for the first time in US history. Likewise, S & P set an all-time record high.

The economy is booming. Unemployment lows are historic as well. So is the median income, at $61,400/year, highest in US history.

Trump has accomplished the demise of ISIS, with the killing of it's leader, and top generals. Likewise, he has the end of Soleimani, longtime Iranian terrorist, to his credit.

For 4 years, Democrats have been trying to diminish Trump in the eyes of voters, only to have him emerge even more popular, each time.

Perhaps Democrats biggest fear of Trump is simply that he doesn't cower from Democrats, like some Republicans do. To the contrary, Trump fights back, and is very effective, often very humorous, making Democrats look stupid.

His outsider, unconventional style has them baffled and confused, and that the public likes his "unpresidential" style, annoys Washington Democrats even more

Democrats know that they have a tiger by the tail, and are scared stiff.
First fear, then hatred.

Dow, S&P 500 close at record highs after Trump signs first phase of U.S.-China trade pact

Democrats don’t hate Trump. They consider him a dangerous incompetent fool but they don’t hate him. This idea that you must hate those who disagree with you comes from Republicans.

I don't hate him. I just do not approve of his style of leadership. Consider this:
Consider the defect "mammalian excreta" a rather polite way for the FDA to tell you there's rodent poop in your food. The icky defect comes up 15 times in the FDA's handbook.

Fennel seeds, ginger and mace (a spice that's similar to nutmeg) can all contain up to an average of 3 milligrams of mammal poop per pound. For sesame seeds, the limit is a smidge higher: up to an average of 5 mg per pound.

He routinely and greatly exceed the maximum level of rat $hit in what he puts out for public consumption. Doesn't matter if he is a fat rat. Doesn't matter if a lot of people eat it up. He is poisonous to the public discourse, and rarely shows acceptable leadership characteristics of a sitting President.
FALSE! Trump has perfectly fine leadership characteristics.
His style may be the best of any president ever. He speaks in the language of the people, which makes him more likable and easy to understand.

How refreshing to finally have a president who doesn't talk like THEM (Washington insiders).

Trump speaks at a 4th grade level or rather at the level of a 4th grader with a potty mouth and a bad attitude. It’s an affectation for a guy with an Ivy League education and indicative of the level of contempt he has for his base.

Trump also talks like a tough guy, when in fact, he’s a craven coward who runs from any real fight and is afraid to even visit the troops in combat zones, out of fear of being shot at.

Trump is a bully. The model for Biff Tanner in the Back to the Future. He’s tried to bully world leaders over NATO and that hasn’t gone as planned. He tried to bully North Korea and got played utterly.

He’s bullied witness, leading to charges of Obstruction of Justice.

Trump tried to bully the Ukraine and got impeached.

Actually it's a biography. Done in a single sentence.

Ummmnnnnnnno. I don't need a political party to read, learn and listen any more than I need a political party to vote.

Again, it's an open admission of what I know, because I did my homework.

How nice that this issue is so important that you post on a frickin' cell phone. Don't go to any expense on our account.

What do you think "grab 'em by the p***y" means? Something having to do with cats? How many genders does that refer to?

What the fuck do you think lording ass-sumed "power over non celebrities" IS?

Sooooo you're saying Rump, who went out of his way to avoid the military with fake bone spurs because it would involve the scourge of "responsibility" --- knows more than career military men---------- because O'bama?

You lose another one.

I said nothing about "shoulding". I said he doesn't have the BALLS to attend the ball. Even though every other POTUS did.
And btw it's a dinner of journalists, not "Liberals". Fox Noise is regularly there. Even Rump was there, once. He couldn't handle it. Why? NO BALLS.

Here you're trying to cover for Orange Crash by repeating the same bullshit, with the same amount of evidence, which is still Zero.

More bullshit. Link?

As for "bombed innocent people who never attacked us" you're thinking of Dubya.

STILL more bullshit. He LIED to make up the story, he mocked Kovaleski's PHYSICAL DISABILIT? Y, and then he LIED claiming he didn't do it. It's on FUCKING VIDEO.

Why did he do that? NO BALLS.

Don't even know what you're babbling about with "Letterman". I never brought up any "Letterman". Far as I know the Letterman delivers to my mailbox.

AGAIN, didn't bring up "Lefties", "Righties" or "Centerees". Didn't even bring up politics. I told you about character. Which, again, takes us back to post 129, the one you can't answer.
Ha ha ha. What you call "homework" is a 3 year snow job, that you've fallen for like a ton of bricks. You're so lost, you can't tell up from down.

Actually it's research and simple paying attention over the years EVERY ONE OF WHICH is fully documented.

That's what I mean by "homework". See, I don't believe in waxing loquacious about something unless I know it inside out.
Oh, I can see your know your research all right . Every bit of it from bona fide left wing sources, well within the parameters of leftist propaganda. Ho hum. Yawn*******"

Ummm nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno. They're from videos and quotes. What the rest of us call "Reality"
Like videos and quotes from biased leftists, ho hum.

So you don't like tv. OK, so then what DO you like?

Nape. Like videos and quotes from the orange subject hisself.

See, videos and quotes can't be "biased". When you see a video like this:

giphy.gif

--- that's what really happened (not including the loop).

The bias comes when you sit here on the internets and try to make excuses for it because of your hopless hero-worship thingy.

Hope this clears things up.

It is kinda sad though that your obsequious rationalizing in this case is all to excuse a blatant lie anyway -- the "thousands and thousands" song and dance.

Right. I've learned so much from Trump. 1. Always counterpunch hostile, aggressive people: immediately. 2. Just say what we think, and then double down on it. 3. NEVER apologize, never explain: anyone who does instantly becomes a target for a leftist takedown. 4. America first, no excuses.

That's absurd. When we're wrong, we're wrong. Pretending we're not is just self-delusion.
It's also Roy Cohn. That's not exactly an ideal to aspire to.

Pop quiz: Where is the Bronx located?

My old psychology professer use to say when a motive for hatred doesn't seem apparent, the cause is very likely fear.

Nothing spawns opposition quite like fear does. And why do Democrats fear Trump ? The most obvious reason is that he's already beaten them (in the 2016 election).

Another reason is because he's been tremendously successful as president, especially with the economy. Just today the Down Jones topped 29,000, for the first time in US history. Likewise, S & P set an all-time record high.

The economy is booming. Unemployment lows are historic as well. So is the median income, at $61,400/year, highest in US history.

Trump has accomplished the demise of ISIS, with the killing of it's leader, and top generals. Likewise, he has the end of Soleimani, longtime Iranian terrorist, to his credit.

For 4 years, Democrats have been trying to diminish Trump in the eyes of voters, only to have him emerge even more popular, each time.

Perhaps Democrats biggest fear of Trump is simply that he doesn't cower from Democrats, like some Republicans do. To the contrary, Trump fights back, and is very effective, often very humorous, making Democrats look stupid.

His outsider, unconventional style has them baffled and confused, and that the public likes his "unpresidential" style, annoys Washington Democrats even more

First fear, then hatred.

Dow, S&P 500 close at record highs after Trump signs first phase of U.S.-China trade pact

Democrats don’t hate Trump. They consider him a dangerous incompetent fool but they don’t hate him. This idea that you must hate those who disagree with you comes from Republicans.

I don't hate him. I just do not approve of his style of leadership. Consider this:
Consider the defect "mammalian excreta" a rather polite way for the FDA to tell you there's rodent poop in your food. The icky defect comes up 15 times in the FDA's handbook.

Fennel seeds, ginger and mace (a spice that's similar to nutmeg) can all contain up to an average of 3 milligrams of mammal poop per pound. For sesame seeds, the limit is a smidge higher: up to an average of 5 mg per pound.

He routinely and greatly exceed the maximum level of rat $hit in what he puts out for public consumption. Doesn't matter if he is a fat rat. Doesn't matter if a lot of people eat it up. He is poisonous to the public discourse, and rarely shows acceptable leadership characteristics of a sitting President.

Trump speaks at a 4th grade level or rather at the level of a 4th grader with a potty mouth and a bad attitude. It’s an affectation for a guy with an Ivy League education and indicative of the level of contempt he has for his base.

Literally true. I started a thread on exactly this four years ago (Subliminal Manipulation: The Best Words) -- the chart therein has been moved but it looked like this:

1445436756-4thgrade-graphic.jpg

--- "and the last shall be first". Sad. Which I'm afraid is directly related to this observation:

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that 'democracy' means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge'.” -- Isaac Asimov... 40 years ago

Said cult is indeed what this thread is made of. Where deliberate Ignorance is intentionally celebrated we have entered the Doublethink Zone: "Ignorance is Strength".

I'd take issue with the characterization "Ivy League educated" though. I think he was bought into Penn and skated, which is perhaps how the mysterious bone spurs bubbled up. However the point about contempt for his base is spot-on. As Rump himself notes, he could shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue and not lose votes. Hard to understand how they can not see that that is not a compliment. As Rump also notes, he loves the poorly educated. Yet it doesn't sink in.

Trump also talks like a tough guy, when in fact, he’s a craven coward who runs from any real fight and is afraid to even visit the troops in combat zones, out of fear of being shot at.

Actually he can't even handle the White House Correspondent's Dinner, unlike literally all his predecessors. Actually he also can't handle a debate if Megyn Kelly is going to be there. He can't handle that it's raining when it's time to pay tribute to fallen soldeirs while the 92-year-old Queen of England can. Innumerable examples.

Trump is a bully. The model for Biff Tanner in the Back to the Future. He’s tried to bully world leaders over NATO and that hasn’t gone as planned. He tried to bully North Korea and got played utterly.

All true, and more.

Winning list right there. Two should be speak the truth as you see it though, but I think you got it. Impressive list right there...

First fear, then hatred.

They hate him . They also are duped into thinking he's an incompetent fool.

In the meantime, no US president has ever been more competent.

The fools are the anti-Trumpers who swallow the propaganda hook, line, and sinker, while economy has never been better. The statements in the OP are facts

The economy has frequently been better. Trump's "thriving economy" was achieved with the double goosing of large tax cuts, and some of the largest deficits in national history, at a time when government should be raising taxes, and lowering deficits. A "thriving economy" isn't one which requires deficits and tax cuts to maintain momentum.

Stock values are being driven by stock by-backs, not growth. Trump economic growth is lower than Obama's growth, and previously, you claimed that Obama's growth was unacceptably slow. And Obama's growth was achieved while the government CUT spending, and raised taxes.

First fear, then hatred.

Literally true. I started a thread on exactly this four years ago (Subliminal Manipulation: The Best Words) -- the chart therein has been moved but it looked like this:

--- "and the last shall be first". Sad. Which I'm afraid is directly related to this observation:

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that 'democracy' means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge'.” -- Isaac Asimov... 40 years ago

Said cult is indeed what this thread is made of. Where deliberate Ignorance is intentionally celebrated we have entered the Doublethink Zone: "Ignorance is Strength".

I'd take issue with the characterization "Ivy League educated" though. I think he was bought into Penn and skated, which is perhaps how the mysterious bone spurs bubbled up. However the point about contempt for his base is spot-on. As Rump himself notes, he could shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue and not lose votes. Hard to understand how they can not see that that is not a compliment. As Rump also notes, he loves the poorly educated. Yet it doesn't sink in.

Actually he can't even handle the White House Correspondent's Dinner, unlike literally all his predecessors. Actually he also can't handle a debate if Megyn Kelly is going to be there. He can't handle that it's raining when it's time to pay tribute to fallen soldeirs while the 92-year-old Queen of England can. Innumerable examples.

All true, and more.
Innumerable examples IF you follow the leftist media's course of twisting everything Trump into something bad, and then attacking relentless, regardless of the truth

You've put your dupe cap on display here in more than enough items. Serge Kovaleski, Access Hollywood, etc

All the media has to do is recreate a Trp event negatively, and you fall for it hook, line, sinker. And you still these these smear spins have validity, even now. Simply pathetic.

First fear, then hatred.

They hate him . They also are duped into thinking he's an incompetent fool.

In the meantime, no US president has ever been more competent.

The fools are the anti-Trumpers who swallow the propaganda hook, line, and sinker, while economy has never been better. The statements in the OP are facts

The economy has frequently been better. Trump's "thriving economy" was achieved with the double goosing of large tax cuts, and some of the largest deficits in national history, at a time when government should be raising taxes, and lowering deficits. A "thriving economy" isn't one which requires deficits and tax cuts to maintain momentum.

Stock values are being driven by stock by-backs, not growth. Trump economic growth is lower than Obama's growth, and previously, you claimed that Obama's growth was unacceptably slow. And Obama's growth was achieved while the government CUT spending, and raised taxes.
And you think this drivel is going to drive potential Trump voters away fr voting for Trump, right ?

Is there a doctor in the house ?

PS- in Obama's last year the economy sunk. Trump brought it back up, and has kept it stable. His GDP charts show eveness. Obama's are the most erratic thing ever seen. The indicator of a clueless president

First fear, then hatred.

All true, and more.
Innumerable examples IF you follow the leftist media's course of twisting everything Trump into something bad, and then attacking relentless, regardless of the truth

You've put your dupe cap on display here in more than enough items. Serge Kovaleski, Access Hollywood, etc

All the media has to do is recreate a Trp event negatively, and you fall for it hook, line, sinker. And you still these these smear spins have validity, even now. Simply pathetic.

I use DIRECT QUOTES, I use ACTUAL VIDEO, and ***YOU*** brought up Access Hollywood, not me. And as I essplained to your obtuse ass back in 129 the post you don't dare respond to ALL of this is about character, not politics.

[QU toOTE="protectionist, post: 23874546, member: 45665"]My old psychology proprofes use to say when a motive for hatred doesn't seem apparent, the cause is very likely fear.

First fear, then hatred.

All true, and more.

All the media has to do is recreate a Trp event negatively, and you fall for it hook, line, sinker. And you still think these smear spins have validity, even now. Simply pathetic.

I use DIRECT QUOTES, I use ACTUAL VIDEO, and ***YOU*** brought up Access Hollywood, not me. And as I essplained to your obtuse ass back in 129 the post you don't dare respond to ALL of this is about character, not politics.[/QUO

**************"***********************

We just saw Democrats on the judiciary committee in the Kavanaugh hearings, 2 years of Russian collusion lunacy concluding with the Robert Clueless fiasco, and now the impeachment circus, and you want to talk about "character" ? Wow.

I think you might have gotten the wrong word. It's Trump's STYLE that you don't like. (one of the things I like about him the most). :biggrin:

And yeah, I brought up Access Hollywood with video,to show you how you've been conned.
And you muffed it.

Earth to Pogo:. the video shows Trump talking about celebrities and what THEY can do. It doesn't show him saying he would grab........, as the media twisted it into.

Watch the video, and listen. You don't have to be duped.

How about Rodney King ? After almost 30 years, are you aware of that media (KTLA) scam ?

..And I already responded to your post 129, you did not respond to my question about what you DO, since you don't watch tv. Play music ? Sing ? See movies ?

Your lame post 129 said that Republicans hate Trump. I shot your lame post down, with the fact that Trump has consistently had high approval rates (90%) from Republicans.

Forgot already ? Here's a reminder -

Trump support among Republicans reaches all-time high in poll

Last edited:
[QU toOTE="protectionist, post: 23874546, member: 45665"]My old psychology professer use to say when a motive for hatred doesn't seem apparent, the cause is very likely fear.

First fear, then hatred.

All true, and more.

All the media has to do is recreate a Trp event negatively, and you fall for it hook, line, sinker. And you still think these smear spins have validity, even now. Simply pathetic.

I use DIRECT QUOTES, I use ACTUAL VIDEO, and ***YOU*** brought up Access Hollywood, not me. And as I essplained to your obtuse ass back in 129 the post you don't dare respond to ALL of this is about character, not politics.[/QUOTE
We just saw Democrats on the judiciary committee in the Kavanaugh hearings, 2 years of Russian collusion lunacy concluding with the Robert Clueless fiasco, and now the impeachment circus, and you want to talk about "character" ? Wow.

I think you might have gotten the wrong word. It's Trump's STYLE that you don't like. (one of the things I like about him the most). :biggrin:

And yeah, I brought up Access Hollywood with video,to show you how you've been conned.
And you muffed it.

Earth to Pogo:. the video shows Trump talking about celebrities and what THEY can do. It doesn't show him saying he would grab........, as the media twisted it into.

How about Rodney King ? After almost 30 years, are you aware of that media (KTLA) scam ?

..And I already responded to your post 129, you did not respond to my question about what you DO, since you don't watch tv. Play music ? Sing ? See movies ?

It’s not Trump’s style that bothers the left, it’s that people are dying by the hundreds because of his callous, poorly thought out, and large illegal actions.

Trump is not a king or a dictator. He has a legal obligation to consult Congress before ordering the death of another foreign leader.

He continues to separate immigrant families at the border and is holding 40,000 non-criminal aliens in for-profit prison camps, in violation of their rights. He’s having toddlers appear in court in immigration hearings with no lawyers or even adults to speak for him.

More than 8 children have died in custody under this President.

Trump’s own EPA has estimated that thousands of Americans will die from degraded air quality die to the rollback of coal regulation, even as mining jobs continue to decline.

He abandoned the Kurds and thousands have died. He illegally withheld aid from the Ukraine and hundreds died.

These are human lives that concern me. I could give a shit less that he’s an arrogant, ignorant ass and a public embarrassment. I care that 60 of my countrymen were shot down a couple of weeks ago while Trump played games with Iran.

I care that you have a criminal President who is an unreliable ally, and an unreliable trading partner. But he’s easy to best in a negotiation so there is that.

[QU toOTE="protectionist, post: 23874546, member: 45665"]My old psychology proprofes use to say when a motive for hatred doesn't seem apparent, the cause is very likely fear.

First fear, then hatred.

All true, and more.

I use DIRECT QUOTES, I use ACTUAL VIDEO, and ***YOU*** brought up Access Hollywood, not me. And as I essplained to your obtuse ass back in 129 the post you don't dare respond to ALL of this is about character, not politics.[/QUO

**************"***********************

And you muffed it.

Your lame post 129 said that Republicans hate Trump. I shot your lame post down, with the fact that Trump has consistently had high approval rates (90%) from Republicans.

Forgot already ? Here's a reminder -

Trump support among Republicans reaches all-time high in poll

That’s because Americans are deserting the Republican Party in droves. His support numbers among Republicans are rising because all those who don’t support him are leaving the Party. Republican membership continues to decline.

Let me count the ways.....

Trump is selfish, egotistical, a pathological liar, simplistic, a bully, insensitive, insecure....

Forum List

Back