Why is the GOP even bothering to select a candidate for next year?

And Prez Romney won in a landslide... lol

No he didn't moron.

Really? BUT everyone on the right said that would happen? Everyone on hate talk radio (Rush, Hannity, Beck,Levine, etc), the infotainment Faux, WSJ, etc? What happened?

No, they didn't moron.

The Romney "Landslide" That Wasn't

Dick Morris: "Prediction: Romney 325, Obama 213"

Glenn Beck: "321-217 victory for Romney in the electoral college."

Rush Limbaugh: "Everything -- Except the Polls -- Points to a Romney Landslide"

Michael Barone: "Romney Beats Obama, Handily"

George Will: Romney 321, Obama 217

Newsmax: "Expect a Mitt Romney Landslide"

Larry Kudlow: "I am now predicting a 330 vote electoral landslide."

It didn't work out that way.

The Romney Landslide That Wasn t Blog Media Matters for America

lol

Eight people said it once and none of them were me dumbass.

You really are an idiot. The only question is "how big of one?"

So YOUR earlier posit of THEM not doing it was a total right wing lie. Shocking

Hillary will be knocked out of the box before the primaries. Obama will torpedo her candidacy.

Says Prez Romney in a landslide right? lol
I see your concern.

Somebody has to feed the poor, unskilled masses.

Sure Bubba, sure

2a5517344bf4c7dae63ba658f36551fc.jpg

Again, it's the only piece you'll ever come close to getting.

Interesting how you threw the race card in when nothing related to race was mentioned. That discredits any claim you make ass licker.

Bubba Conservative65 says:

"You'll vote for a vagina, regardless of who it is, then claim you voted because you believe in their policies."

Why is the GOP even bothering to select a candidate for next year Page 7 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

AND

"I'll say it now. The ONLY reason you'll vote for Hillary is because of what's between her legs. Your kind has proven that already by voting Obama twice because he's half black and half white trash."

Why is the GOP even bothering to select a candidate for next year Page 6 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

AGAIN:

Yes, your racists and misogynist views are noted Bubba

:dance::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::dance:

So, his accurate description of your stupidity is racist and misogynist? You are throwing around words that are too big for you.

Nice dodge Bubba, you handle his hoodie for him too?

Doubling down on stupid again eh? It has worked so well for you in the past.

I'm not real sure what the term is but his stupid is far more than doubled-down.

Yet I've continually showed you to be not only racist and misogynist, but a liar to boot. Go figure!

Perhaps he can get you a bigger supply of vaseline for all ass you kiss.

AGAIN:

BUBBA CONSERVATIVE65 SAYS:

"Interesting how you threw the race card in when nothing related to race was mentioned. That discredits any claim you make ass licker"

"You'll vote for a vagina, regardless of who it is, then claim you voted because you believe in their policies."

Why is the GOP even bothering to select a candidate for next year Page 7 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

AND

"I'll say it now. The ONLY reason you'll vote for Hillary is because of what's between her legs. Your kind has proven that already by voting Obama twice because he's half black and half white trash."

Why is the GOP even bothering to select a candidate for next year Page 6 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

AGAIN:

:dance::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::dance:

AGAIN:

"Interesting how you threw the race card in when nothing related to race was mentioned. That discredits any claim you make ass licker"

AND

AGAIN:

What's racist about stating a FACT that the President is half black and half white? That his mother was white trash has nothing to do with race but character.

Pucker up boy. Obama's ass and Hillary's vagina must taste good to you.

Your lies are noted Bubba

"Your kind has proven that already by voting Obama twice because he's half black and half white trash."

THANKS FOR SHOWING WHY ABOUT 80% OF MINORITY'S STAY AWAY FROM THE GOP. Now if we could get the woman to smarten up!

That's not why minorities stay away from the GOP. The GOP doesn't pander to them based on skin color like Democrats do. Seems the 20% that stay with the GOP are the smart ones. At least they're willing to get off the plantation and do for themselves.

Hillary will be knocked out of the box before the primaries. Obama will torpedo her candidacy.

I see your concern.

Sure Bubba, sure

Because those 400 wanting to keep what THEY'VE earned isn't greedy like you claim while those demanding a portion of what someone else earned as if it belongs to them is greedy. You seem to think that because I earn a higher salary and want to keep it, I'm greedy yet you're perfectly OK with someone that didn't earn it getting a portion of it.

AND

AGAIN:

So, his accurate description of your stupidity is racist and misogynist? You are throwing around words that are too big for you.

I'm not real sure what the term is but his stupid is far more than doubled-down.

Yet I've continually showed you to be not only racist and misogynist, but a liar to boot. Go figure!

Only to you and those like you. Since none of you matter, nothing you say matters. Go figure that someone on the left claims something and expects others to believe it simply because he claimed it. You mean nothing in the whole scheme of things.

Perhaps he can get you a bigger supply of vaseline for all ass you kiss.

AGAIN:

AND

AGAIN:

AGAIN:

AND

AGAIN:

What's racist about stating a FACT that the President is half black and half white? That his mother was white trash has nothing to do with race but character.

"Your kind has proven that already by voting Obama twice because he's half black and half white trash."

THANKS FOR SHOWING WHY ABOUT 80% OF MINORITY'S STAY AWAY FROM THE GOP. Now if we could get the woman to smarten up!

That's not why minorities stay away from the GOP. The GOP doesn't pander to them based on skin color like Democrats do. Seems the 20% that stay with the GOP are the smart ones. At least they're willing to get off the plantation and do for themselves.

Thanks for reenforcing my posit Bubba. It helps! :dance:

You do realize that the "plantation" talking point itself makes this party seem pretty racist? There are strong reasons that, from the outside at least, it looks like a party of old, out of touch white men who just can't help saying sexist and racist things even in their attempts to recruit women and minorities. Honestly it couldn't be more blatant if you were saying "n*ggers, fags, and bitches should join us because we love and respect them!" The content of the message runs directly counter to the objective.

I see your concern.

Sure Bubba, sure

Because those 400 wanting to keep what THEY'VE earned isn't greedy like you claim while those demanding a portion of what someone else earned as if it belongs to them is greedy. You seem to think that because I earn a higher salary and want to keep it, I'm greedy yet you're perfectly OK with someone that didn't earn it getting a portion of it.

80% of the population owns 5% of the wealth.

Who Rules America Wealth Income and Power

The middle class has been eviscerated.

"The only orthodox object of the institution of government is to secure the greatest degree of happiness possible to the general mass of those associated under it." Thomas Jefferson

Only to you and those like you. Since none of you matter, nothing you say matters. Go figure that someone on the left claims something and expects others to believe it simply because he claimed it. You mean nothing in the whole scheme of things.

Yet I showed, TWICE (your own words) you are not only a racist and misogynist, but a liar. Go figure!

AGAIN:

AND

AGAIN:

AGAIN:

AND

AGAIN:

Thanks for reenforcing my posit Bubba. It helps! :dance:
Thanks for admitting I'm correct and you're simply another one living on the Democrat plantation. You must like have those Democrat messahs telling you what to do.

Yet I showed, TWICE (your own words) you are not only a racist and misogynist, but a liar. Go figure!

You claimed it and only you and those like you believe what you say. When are you going to learn boy you don't matter so nothing you say matters? Pucker up to the chocolate and whatever Hillary's taste like.

It's painfully obvious that they don't have anyone competitive, or even palatable to the majority of the country. It's just as obvious that it wouldn't matter if they did. Anyone they nominated would lose regardless. Hillary is going to win. It doesn't matter whom she runs against. It doesn't matter what scandals occur between now and her scheduled first inauguration in 2017. It doesn't matter if she loses the popular vote. It doesn't matter if she loses the electoral vote. I shouldn't think it would matter if she dispensed with the formality of actually running a campaign at all. She's going to win and literally nothing - absolutely nothing - could change that fact. I would honestly even go so far as to say that Bush will be the last GOP president for a long time, if there's ever a non-Democratic president again.

I heard this in 2007, and Hillary never got out of the primaries. lol! Keep us laughing.

You do realize that the "plantation" talking point itself makes this party seem pretty racist? There are strong reasons that, from the outside at least, it looks like a party of old, out of touch white men who just can't help saying sexist and racist things even in their attempts to recruit women and minorities. Honestly it couldn't be more blatant if you were saying "n*ggers, fags, and bitches should join us because we love and respect them!" The content of the message runs directly counter to the objective.

That's the problem. You are on the outside looking in and think you know more about what goes on inside.

Funny you mention old.

Funny you use the term "n*ggers". I've heard far more black refer to other blacks by that term than whites. Guess it's only racist when white people do it?

It's painfully obvious that they don't have anyone competitive, or even palatable to the majority of the country. It's just as obvious that it wouldn't matter if they did. Anyone they nominated would lose regardless. Hillary is going to win. It doesn't matter whom she runs against. It doesn't matter what scandals occur between now and her scheduled first inauguration in 2017. It doesn't matter if she loses the popular vote. It doesn't matter if she loses the electoral vote. I shouldn't think it would matter if she dispensed with the formality of actually running a campaign at all. She's going to win and literally nothing - absolutely nothing - could change that fact. I would honestly even go so far as to say that Bush will be the last GOP president for a long time, if there's ever a non-Democratic president again.

I heard this in 2007, and Hillary never got out of the primaries. lol! Keep us laughing.

I heard that, too until someone with black skin came along and the Democrats placed skin color on a higher scale than reproductive organ.

Please don't bring facts into the conversation, this is the republican America

"we will not let facts get in our way"

Please don't bring facts into the conversation, this is the republican America

"we will not let facts get in our way"
Interesting how you call someone with an opinion agreeing with yours fact solely because they agree with you. You call me a racist and misogynist yet say nothing about her use of age in her so called factual statement. Typical double standard Liberal.

That's the problem. You are on the outside looking in and think you know more about what goes on inside.

Funny you mention old.

Funny you use the term "n*ggers". I've heard far more black refer to other blacks by that term than whites. Guess it's only racist when white people do it?
Know who else is on the outside looking in? Every single other person who isn't a member of your party. That includes Democrats, third party members, independents, and even foreigners. If you care about the survival of your party then you'll consider how you come across to prospective members and supporters. The Democrats are in a better position largely because they have done this. They adopted populism and political correctness and made themselves a symbol of cooperation and mutual understanding. They went out of their way to build bridges to other people because they understood that other people mean votes, money, and free PR. It especially helps their cause that the GOP has went out of its way to reject these things as signs of weakness and to focus its efforts on appealing solely to demographic groups which are shrinking in size and power every day. In doing so - in expressing the attitudes which you express here - the GOP has essentially poisoned itself and sacrificed any long term viability for short term gain.

But hey, you're a Republican. You don't need to hear anything you don't want to. Feel free to brush off everything I'm saying. Feel free to take it as "liberal bullshit" and continue to act, speak, and think exactly as you do now. Call minorities racist names. Insinuate that any minority who isn't a member of your party is stupid and worthless. Tell women to get back in the kitchen and revel in fond memories of the glory days as you watch the Republican Party fall ever deeper into the bottomless, inescapable pit of impotent irrelevancy.

Last edited:

Funny you mention old.

Know who else is on the outside looking in? Every single other person who isn't a member of your party. That includes Democrats, third party members, independents, and even foreigners. If you care about the survival of your party then you'll consider how you come across to prospective members and supporters. The Democrats are in a better position largely because they have done this. They adopted populism and political correctness and made themselves a symbol of cooperation and mutual understanding. They went out of their way to build bridges to other people because they understood that other people mean votes, money, and free PR. It especially helps their cause that the GOP has went out of its way to reject these things as signs of weakness and to focus its efforts on appealing solely to demographic groups which are shrinking in size and power every day. In doing so - in expressing the attitudes which you express here - the GOP has essentially poisoned itself and sacrificed any long term viability for short term gain.

If coming across the way you think means altering my principled beliefs, no thank. There is an old Tibetan proverb that says "It's better to be a tiger for one day than a sheep for a thousand years". The Democrats have made themselves a symbol of relative morals and those willing to modify principled beliefs. Anyone willing to modify their principled beliefs never had them to start with. Anyone willing to follow those people also have no principles. Standing on one's principles isn't a sign of weakness. It's a sign of honor. A willingness to alter what is supposed to be a principled belief in order to get votes, money and free PR is a sign they can't be trusted. Someone that is willing to change that easily is someone that can be trusted in the short term or long term. You never know when it might change again. I'd rather die knowing I held to my belief that die knowing I cowardly changed them to benefit in the ways you think are OK.

Forum List

Back