Why is the GOP even bothering to select a candidate for next year?

I'll say it now. The ONLY reason you'll vote for Hillary is because of what's between her legs. Your kind has proven that already by voting Obama twice because he's half black and half white trash.

This???

hillary_spy_cover.jpg

I can already see how this will play out....Hillary will win easily, and then the right wingers will being say for the next 4 years "only elected cause she's a girl!" over and over.

AND that the GOP didn't go far enough right, lol

You'll vote for a vagina, regardless of who it is, then claim you voted because you believe in their policies.

I can already see how this will play out....Hillary will win easily, and then the right wingers will being say for the next 4 years "only elected cause she's a girl!" over and over.

You'll vote for a vagina, regardless of who it is, then claim you voted because you believe in their policies.

Yes, your racists and misogynist views are noted Bubba

I see, the typical response from a Democrat. Guess I was correct is the only "qualification" you need to vote for Hillary. It's probably the closest you'll ever come to one.

I see, the typical response from a Democrat. Guess I was correct is the only "qualification" you need to vote for Hillary. It's probably the closest you'll ever come to one.

Again:

20110701_dn_z1flow01e.jpg

It's painfully obvious that they don't have anyone competitive, or even palatable to the majority of the country........

I agree. Time to stop paying attention to elections and break out the rifles and explosives to change this Government.

Yes, two concepts this nation was FOUNDED ON.

And they worked from day one to change it from within. Weird right how right wingers object to ANY change, even the change helping the least vulnerable?

No what else the Founders had concepts about? A highly progressive tax system. Regulated Gov't economy. Corps were not people and were not allowed to act as them.

It's painfully obvious that they don't have anyone competitive, or even palatable to the majority of the country. It's just as obvious that it wouldn't matter if they did. Anyone they nominated would lose regardless. Hillary is going to win. It doesn't matter whom she runs against. It doesn't matter what scandals occur between now and her scheduled first inauguration in 2017. It doesn't matter if she loses the popular vote. It doesn't matter if she loses the electoral vote. I shouldn't think it would matter if she dispensed with the formality of actually running a campaign at all. She's going to win and literally nothing - absolutely nothing - could change that fact. I would honestly even go so far as to say that Bush will be the last GOP president for a long time, if there's ever a non-Democratic president again.

So the valuable advice from the left wing shill department is that conservatives and Republicans ought to simply quit without even trying.

I think maybe we'll pass.

So the valuable advice from the left wing shill department is that conservatives and Republicans ought to simply quit without even trying.

Nope. The GOP was going to win the midterms. It's going to become the party of Congress as long as it maintains its skillful use of gerrymandering.

I should probably point out that I have no loyalty to either party. I mentioned that in my first post or so here. I regard the GOP as ruthless and calculating and willing to say and do whatever it takes to win and the Democrats as corrupt demagogues more than happy to tear the country apart for their thirty pieces of silver. It's not with any conscious bias that I point out that Hillary is going to win and there's not a damn thing anyone, including the electorate as a whole, can do about it or that the GOP is either going to adapt to its new, quite possibly permanent role or whither and die.
I'm not saying that she's the better candidate. Personally I think she's a conniving, corrupt to the bone bitch who would happily sacrifice the nation itself and everyone in it to achieve her personal goals. Unfortunately, that doesn't matter because the outcome of next year's election is already long decided and she's the decision whether we like it or not. I've repeatedly stated that any other candidate could win by electoral vote and she'll still win by the mandate of the people who chose her, which is all that really matters in our system now anyway. Obama was chosen. Now Hillary is chosen.

Last edited:

Nope. The GOP was going to win the midterms. It's going to become the party of Congress as long as it maintains its skillful use of gerrymandering.

I should probably point out that I have no loyalty to either party. I mentioned that in my first post or so here. I regard the GOP as ruthless and calculating and willing to say and do whatever it takes to win and the Democrats as corrupt demagogues more than happy to tear the country apart for their thirty pieces of silver. It's not with any conscious bias that I point out that Hillary is going to win and there's not a damn thing anyone, including the electorate as a whole, can do about it or that the GOP is either going to adapt to its new, quite possibly permanent role or whither and die.

Your ability and mad skillz with the quote function are noted.

But your bias is clear and your "advice" remains self serving blather.

Your ability and mad skillz with the quote function are noted.

I'm not saying that she's the better candidate. Personally I think she's a conniving, corrupt to the bone bitch who would happily sacrifice the nation itself and everyone in it to achieve her personal goals. Unfortunately, that doesn't matter because the outcome of next year's election is already long decided and she's the decision whether we like it or not. I've repeatedly stated that any other candidate could win by electoral vote and she'll still win by the mandate of the people who chose her, which is all that really matters in our system now anyway. Obama was chosen. Now Hillary is chosen.

Again:

20110701_dn_z1flow01e.jpg

Again, it's the only piece you'll ever come close to getting.

Interesting how you threw the race card in when nothing related to race was mentioned. That discredits any claim you make ass licker.

It's actually the left that had no one. Hillary can't win.

And Prez Romney won in a landslide... lol

No he didn't moron.

Really? BUT everyone on the right said that would happen? Everyone on hate talk radio (Rush, Hannity, Beck,Levine, etc), the infotainment Faux, WSJ, etc? What happened?

I'm on the right and I didn't say it moron.

Funny how you call people who tell you like it is hate. I guess much like other terms Liberals don't understand, telling you the truth no matter how it hurts doesn't make it hateful.

Forum List

Back