Dem civil war: Hamas supporters viciously assault Native American woman at UCLA

Neither have the Christians. You wouldn't even have a nation if the Catholic Church wasn't driving the non-Catholics out of Europe after the Reformation, and during the Spanish Inquisition. Then there's the "troubles" in North Ireland.

There are lots of secular conflicts amongst Christians as well.
Bullshit
Most all dominations have done great with each other in USA

Half the protesters are Jews lol. You Zionists don't know how to deal with that. :auiqs.jpg:

Relinquish your right to talk bullshit on the internet.

You have no idea who I am, where I've been, and what I've done, son. Until you you do, you ought not to try walking in my boots. They're far too big for your little feet, and you'd probably just stumble, fall, and hurt your little self. ;)

I still don't understand why the "police" and the administrators of these universities are allowing their institutions to be occupied by terrorists.

There is nothing to "understand".

This is all part of the plan in the destruction of traditional America by the Globalists Criminals DemonRats.....in the Obiden Regime.

You have no idea who I am, where I've been, and what I've done, son. Until you you do, you ought not to try walking in my boots. They're far too big for your little feet, and you'd probably just stumble, fall, and hurt your little self. ;)
:lmao:

She's lucky they didn't behead her. The "police" in California certainly didn't do anything to stop this attack.

Add Native American women to the groups of people who aren't safe in Joe Biden's America.

Where the hell were the police? They found out where to police were in Austin TX today. the terrorist sympathizers were told to leave, they refused. State troopers arrested 60.

Forum List

Back