Why Is Pro-Choice Substituted For Pro-Abortion?

This woman completely nailed it. The thing is the people on the left know exactly what they stand for and that's why this "pro-choicer" is getting so nervous. It's because they know that they got caught.

Let me just answer the OP question. The leftwing and its media relies on lying, diverting, mischaracterizing and generally fooling stupid people in order to get support for their agenda. One way they do that is through language. The savage dismemberment of an unborn child is now called "women's reproductive care". And sure enough, stupid people believe that. I seriously doubt many young people actually know what abortion is because they've been force-fed the sanitized false definition.

This is why video of aborted babies should be shown in every middle-school and high school classroom. Kids should be shown EXACTLY what abortion is. But the left wouldn't allow this in a million years. That's also why PP has fought ultrasound use in its clinics. They DO NOT WANT to see these unborn children humanized.

Abortion is health care like Auschwitz was a hospital.

Let me just answer the OP question. The leftwing and its media relies on lying, diverting, mischaracterizing and generally fooling stupid people in order to get support for their agenda. One way they do that is through language. The savage dismemberment of an unborn child is now called "women's reproductive care". And sure enough, stupid people believe that. I seriously doubt many young people actually know what abortion is because they've been force-fed the sanitized false definition.

Abortion is health care like Auschwitz was a hospital.

I totally agree with you one hundred percent. That's why I don't always hold the woman in contempt if she is uneducated and was lied to then it's not her fault.

Let me just answer the OP question. The leftwing and its media relies on lying, diverting, mischaracterizing and generally fooling stupid people in order to get support for their agenda.
Yes, yes. Because everyone who disagrees with you is fundamentally evil and subhuman. :rolleyes:

Yes, yes. Because everyone who disagrees with you is fundamentally evil and subhuman. :rolleyes:

There's nothing good about murdering or attempting to murder (as abortion survivors are out there) your baby.

You seen to approach these questions with utter confidence that there's no way you could be wrong.

How could I possibly be wrong about it is wrong to murder innocent babies and that all people who disagree are evil monsters?

Have you ever been wrong before?

Yes, but you didn't answer my question. Also, I forgot to give a special thank you to all the people in this thread who are sane and wouldn't even think of supporting this barbaric practice.

Yes, but you didn't answer my question.
Because it's not a question, just a statement.
Also, I forgot to give a special thank you to all the people in this thread who are sane and wouldn't even think of supporting this barbaric practice.
The most dangerous part of your hubris isn't your conviction that an unborn fetus is a person, or that ending a pregnancy is murder. It's your view that anyone who disagrees with you is an evil monster. That's dangerous because it gives you license to do anything to stop them, including murdering them, because they aren't just people who disagree with you, they are evil monsters.

Your point of view is a sickness.

Last edited:
I understand what it is. I don't think it should be illegal.

You're exhibiting the common pov of liberals and statists: if something is bad, it should be illegal, if it's good, it should be mandatory.

Some things are bad but not illegal because no one else is harmed or endangered, including yourself. But a human life ought not to be so easily discarded, like pimple or something. We're talking about ending a human life and that is definitely harmful to the unborn child.

I’m pro Abortion. All you need is money and a car and you can get rid of the pregnancy pretty easily. No big deal.

Because it's not a question, just a statement.

The most dangerous part of your hubris isn't your conviction that an unborn fetus is a person, or that ending a pregnancy is murder. It's your view that anyone who disagrees with you is an evil monster. That's dangerous because it gives you license to do anything to stop them, including murdering them, because they aren't just people who disagree with you, they are evil monsters.

Your point of view is a sickness.

download (16).jpeg

This woman completely nailed it. The thing is the people on the left know exactly what they stand for and that's why this "pro-choicer" is getting so nervous. It's because they know that they got caught.

Simple. Embarrassment. Nobody wants to be 'pro-abortion' so they use a nice clean politically correct word they made up instead. But when they use it, pro choice NEVER means choosing to not get pregnant or choosing to allow your baby to live even if you choose to give it up to a loving family because you cannot competently parent it. It means killing the baby. Period. And they use the really teensy percentage of abortions that are NECESSARY to justify their position.

Give it some thought. It serves no one to be a fanatic. Someone utterly confident that they are right, and that anyone who disagrees with them is evil and deserves to die, is more dangerous than an army of abortionists.

All I know is that I never said that I wanted to murder people for getting an abortion. That had to have come out of your ass.

All I know is that I never said that I wanted to murder people for getting an abortion. That had to have come out of your ass.
The what does it mean to say that someone is an evil monster, rather than just wrong?

The what does it mean to say that someone is an evil monster, rather than just wrong?

Where did I say that I wanted to murder people that get an abortion? Where? Quote me. I'll wait.

Forum List

Back